T-shirts at a memorial service aren't political?

Yes, so you've said for the third time now. The irony is that the left won't have to keep an eye out for future demonstrations of hatred coming from the right. It's up close and personal every moment of the day. No need to go looking for it.

do you believe hatred exists only on the right?

No, of course not. But Libapocalypse is being ridiculously hypocritical, as usual.

your avatar is awesome

Funny, that's not how the residents of Tucson saw it.

A few excerpts:

Healing words of president a balm to the brokenhearted

Photos of Tucson Memorial | 3CHICSPOLITICO

And I'm curious what kind of inside information you might have that tells you the families had no input. Can you give us a hint since I'm sure there's no link you can provide verifying that information?

Hmm... nothing in that article mentioned family input or T-shirts.

That's because nobody thought about the t-shirts as being political except the right!!! What part of that aren't you getting? As for family input, I never said they had any one way or another. See Stephanie. She's got all that inside information.

So, because a liberal writer overlooks the obvious, it doesn't exist. You are funny.

What shirt?

This one

Lousy-T-Shirt.gif

Memorial t shirt: Lists the six names of the dead.

Political t shirt: Together we thrive, funded by a government run school with slush funds.

Memorial t shirt: Lists the six names of the dead.

Political t shirt: Together we thrive, funded by a government run school with slush funds.

So, you are in the "Appropriate Memorial Service Responses" business?

I bet you absolutely hate Irish Wakes.

The difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake? At the wake, there's one less drunken Irishman.

Even Dick Cheney of all people praised the president for his handling of this tragic event,

so that ought to tell you how far out on the anti-Obama limb you have to be to for shit like this thread.

Even Dick Cheney of all people praised the president for his handling of this tragic event,

so that ought to tell you how far out on the anti-Obama limb you have to be to for shit like this thread.

The thread was about t shirts. My comments have been direct to that for the most part.

Most people here, myself included, gave him credit for his word, they were four days overdue, nonetheless...

Cheney huh,, boy

You can tell the left is hurting when they have to pull out the "Cheney" card
:eusa_whistle:

Sure Cheney had kind words about the speech, anybody show him the shirt?

I watched NBC last night and definitely didn't see any civility coming from the Left/Democrats. In fact i was pretty surprised at how hateful they are over there. I have also visited the HuffPo the last couple of days and haven't seen much civility from the Left/Democrats there either. Those people are really far out there as far as wingy hate mongering goes. So far i'm just not seeing the Left/Democrats living up to their civility preaching. So did they just use this horrible tragedy for cheap political gain? I'll let you decide that for yourself. I'm gonna have to call Bullshit on the Left/Democrats though. Civility? I'm just not seeing it.

Last edited:
Those NBC and HuffPo nutters should scare the sheet out of everyone. Talk about bizarre wingy hate mongering? Nothing can be worse than what i see on NBC and HuffPo. These nutters actually routinely attack the children of politicians they disagree with. Can't get get any lower than that in my opinion. So far i really do have to call Bullshit on the Left/Democrats on their civility preaching. I'm just not seeing civility coming from them.

Last edited:
Those NBC and HuffPo nutters should scare everyone. Talk about bizarre wingy hate mongering? Nothing can be worse than what i see on NBC and HuffPo. These nutters actually routinely attack the children of politicians they disagree with. Can't get get any lower than that in my opinion. So far i really do have to call Bullshit on the Left/Democrats on their civility preaching. I'm just not seeing civility coming from them.

Well now that we know that the shooter was a "911 Truther" and hated Bush, so in other words, one of them,
the Left needs to find a new "target" on the Right for the hate.
:lol:

But, you see? Something must be done to counteract the positive. It will not do to have people on the Right say positive things about Obama and how he handled something....measures must be taken....

Forum List

Back