Syrian troops advance near Lebanon border

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like Assad is gaining with the help of Hezbollah.

Syrian troops advance near Lebanon border

Soldiers backed by Hezbollah fighters manage to cut rebel supply lines northwest of Damascus

BY AP June 27, 2014

Syrian government forces captured areas near the border with Lebanon on Friday, cutting supply lines for opposition fighters as the army tightens its grip northwest of the capital, state media said.

Syrian troops are approaching the mountain resort of Zabadani, which has been under rebel control for two years, cutting it off from rebel-held areas in the mountainous Qalamoun region, state TV said.

Syrian forces, bolstered by fighters from Lebanese Shiite terror group Hezbollah, have systematically captured most of the rebel-held towns

Read more:

Syrian troops advance near Lebanon border | The Times of Israel

Some of the work of the innocent boogymen..........

APTOPIX-Mideast-Syria_Horo6-635x357.jpg

This is how they take an oath........

Does it look familiar...................

AP00122201170-e1389943250515.jpg

Hopefully those are all IDF Jews.......... :cool:

I'm sure you are hopeful in that regards as you are a shrill for Radical Islam.

They aren't Hero's. They rape little girls and fight unarmed men. Stone women to death for being raped.

And then they call themselves men.

Lame heathens they are.

This is how they take an oath........

Does it look familiar...................

AP00122201170-e1389943250515.jpg
The picture you posted is Hamas.....not Hezbollah.

You really need to buy a score card in order to identify the different players. .. :cool:

Oops...........Oh well they all look alike to me anyway........

Now call me a Racist or something as you support a bunch of heathens.......:eusa_boohoo:

Tell me when they start fighting like real men, instead of killing and raping women or defenseless old men................

They don't like it when these men show up do they.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpSCf1Co-q0]Marine Corps Epic Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09pmTh64vD8]What Really Happened In The Middle East - YouTube[/ame]

The Rag Heads feel like men when they torture women and children.........

Brain dead neanderthals....................

Forum List

Back