Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason governments etc. are so corrupt is because filthy religious lies are poisoning our constitutions etc.?!!
. . .
Beliefs are either verified or falsified by fact.

Facts are either recognized or ignored.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Great David! Let's take a look at all the things that get corrupted by people:
1. Corporations, ignore the environment and cost to restore and clean up damages made for profit
"FACTS are being ignored"
Corporations? Started and run by PEOPLE

2. Political parties pushing beliefs about marriage, one defending beliefs that are pro gay
and the other defending beliefs that are anti gay marriage.
"the FACT that the Constitution protects EQUAL beliefs and creed?
IGNORED BY PEOPLE

3. Federal Reserve bypassing Constitutional checks and balances.
making private profit off debts and interest charged to govt and taxpayers.

Was this started as a religion?
No, it was started and run by PEOPLE

4. Red Cross gets in trouble for misallocating funds.
Coalition to Salute America's Heroes is caught spending millions on their staff members and not helping Vets.

Are these nonprofits religious based?
No, but they are run by PEOPLE.

David the common factor I see
is ANY COLLECTIVE organization run by people whether it's govt, business, schools, charities, nonprofit, religious, political, etc.

runs a RISK of the collective influence and resources ABUSING the rights and interests of individuals with less defense than a larger group.

You are screaming about COLLECTIVE oppression and abuse.

Well, welcome to the human race, David.

Anyting that gets SO FU BIG it can't be checked gets CORRUPTED.

David what religion is the Chinese govt?

Are you going to blame the mass oppression and forced abortions in China
on RELIGION?

Which Religion do you blame for Chinese oppression?

Which Religion do you blame for gangs and drugs and human trafficking?

I blame collective mob mentality that goes unchecked in large numbers.

I AGREE with you to work one on one, FACT by FACT.

so PLEASE DAVID
take these cases ONE by ONE and resolve them.

Don't blame all this crap on religion when it's humanity that gets messed up when the collective resources and authority
of the MANY get out of hand.

That's why we need checks and balances, because ANY large group or policy
can get corrupted.

Please David, think this through. All the way. to the end, to the logical and rational conclusion.

Humanity, Individual Ego x 1000 = big mess
Ego x 1,000,000 = bigger mess

It's human beings doing this.

Anything can be abused. It's coming from people.

Last edited:
Poor us, living in lies and delusions!

:itsok: It's o.k., Miss Emily!

Baby steps to the Stars! :thup:

Thanks AVG-JOE
I realize in saying this to David,
this is like consoling the Buddha, weeping beneath the tree, saying it's okay, honey bun!

Yes there is suffering in the world, but when you detach you can soar
above and see all the wonderful beauty going on despite those flaws with humanity.
You can do more to fix things from an enlightened perspective by
letting go and forgiving first. Then the truth and understanding will come to you.

We induce our own suffering, this is true Grasshopper!
Now take to your wings and fly!

I have just tackled several threads with many responses here on these forums today. I am going to take a little break before coming back here some time this evening to continue mowing over how the religious desperately scramble to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue while they obviously avoid contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I have just tackled several threads with many responses here on these forums today. I am going to take a little break before coming back here some time this evening to continue mowing over how the religious desperately scramble to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue while they obviously avoid contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hey David as for me
Im perfectly FINE with accepting the flaws and damages done by religion. I dont deny that as it is part of the human learnng curve from experiences in our history to teach from.

YOU
are the one unable to reconcile and accept the good use of religion.

So you project your denial on me or others
When I embrace all sides fully, both good and bad as equally to be accounted for.

You are too busy rejecting the good because you are attached to the bad.

I use the good to conquer the bad.

Just like using science correctly to solve problems and errors caused by bad science. Or using math correctly to fix messes made with bad math. Religions are the same way.

David you remind me of students with math anxiety. Blaming the math for the suffering and errors. I even had a student who thought the teacher and book were lying.
So you remind me of people who want to reject and avoid math. Which makes the situation even harder to resolve.

Last edited:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Ps if it be any comfort to you
as alike in our common struggle and humanity,
You also appear desperate in your struggle to assert defend and project your version of worldviews that is equally fabricated from partial bits and pieces you call lies.

You are exactly what you preach against.

This is your religion you created.
You are no different. Just another human being struggling to make sense of the world.

Welcome to the club!

BTW David I have some ideas
1. What about for every case you list you want to blame on religion,
I can show you that one or more of these human factors was involved
which also causes problems WITHOUT religion being involved:
common factors like
a. ill will
b. retribution, rebellion, rejection
c. fear (three main categories: fear of the unknown,
fear of change or control by outside authority or influence,
fear of conflict or confrontation)
d. unforgiveness
e. political competition or division
f. ignorance

So I bet for every case of wrong you mention, and even those that aren't blamed on religion like oppression by Chinese govt,
I can show you where fear, unforgiveness, retribution, etc. are behind the problem as the common factor.

2. I also ask to do the reverse
if you believe all the good in the world can be done WITHOUT religion then I offer to give YOU examples of things that happened USING religion, and you can prove you can do it without using that religion

for
1. I can explain that all the crimes, rapes, abuses and war in the world involve ill will towards others, UNFORGIVENESS and FEAR, and retribution/rebellion in some cases.

Can you show me ANY abuse of religion that didn't involve
one or more of these factors.

2. Can you replicate any of these things without the use of religion
A. the Spiritual Healing practices of
* Dr. Phillip Goldfedder Healing Is Yours
* Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt Christian Healing Ministries - Christian Healing Ministries
* Dr. Scott Peck "Glimpses of the Devil" but since he is deceased,
I offer instead for you to replicate the healing outreach of Olivia Reiner who I know personally in Houston.

They have healed people of
* cancer, diabetes and other deadly or debilitating diseases
* rheumatoid arthritis
* multiple personalities and schizophrenia
* suicidal depression, self-mutilation and anxiety attacks

My friend Olivia has counseled former drug dealers and gang member to change their lives and become volunteers.

David can you do any of that without praying and working with religion?

You list cases for me to show where there was fear and unforgiveness as the base factors.

And I list cases for you to replicate without using religion.

is that fair?

We can also use the thread under Bullring and maybe people can toss ammo into the ring for us to throw at each other.

Let me know if you really believe you can do all the good work of Christians without Christianity, Muslims without Islam, Buddhists without Buddhism, etc.

Go ahead, I challenge you to try.
I think you will gain a whole new appreciation of the good that people have done in the world by understanding how they can serve others, regardless which religion they use or not.

The one area that I find absolutely unique to Christianity
is casting out demons. The sorcery/occult/dark forces clash with healing prayer, and only the prayers by Christian authority are consistent and universal enough to compel evil influences to back off.

That is one area I do not think you can replicate.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
You also appear desperate in your struggle to assert defend and project your version of worldviews that is equally fabricated from partial bits and pieces you call lies.

You are no different. Just another human being struggling to make sense of the world.

Welcome to the club!

No I back my claims with fact which is why it is no struggle for me and is also why you so desperately scramble to continuously try and make your every lie and deception the issue and it is because of two things. Religious lies inspire it's followers to lie and deceive. Secondly you, like every other person on the planet, are unable to contest the very facts that already reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated in the video within the opening post beginning this very thread.

now I am going to scroll back and find which page I left off on. I am here to gang up on all of you and I'd rather not leave any of you out.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Welcome to the club!

No I back my claims with fact which is why it is no struggle for me and is also why you so desperately scramble to continuously try and make your every lie and deception the issue and it is because of two things. Religious lies inspire it's followers to lie and deceive. Secondly you, like every other person on the planet, are unable to contest the very facts that already reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated in the video within the opening post beginning this very thread.

now I am going to scroll back and find which page I left off on. I am here to gang up on all of you and I'd rather not leave any of you out.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

What facts does the video present? All I saw were opinions. Opinions are not fact. Learn the difference.

I am speaking from the Islamic perspective.

Religion is the means to rebuliding the connection between man and his Creator. It is a human need to go back to one's origins. Only religion fulfils the need to return to one's origins, to God the Creator. But only one religion can ultimately be true. It is Islam. Why ? Because Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was sent as the last of all 124 000 prophets. Jesus, Moses, Noah, Araham, Solomon, etc were prophets.

(Authentic) Islam is the means to the uplifting of mankind to lofty statures, far from materialism and vile morality.

Muslims pray to or worship this so called creator you make mention of, which is how you are already defeated to do with the foundation of your religion. Here watch this, done in 2 minutes.

And another ones religion bites the dust as every other religion's foundation already has. Piece of cake and my pleasure to be here for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Welcome to the club!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

What facts does the video present? All I saw were opinions. Opinions are not fact. Learn the difference.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Welcome to the club!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Try watching the video beginning this very thread to find out. You may also peek at this 2 minute vieo

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Welcome to the club!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
????

I don't deny any such problems you point out, David, in fact I agree with you these problems ecist and cause more.

The difference David is I forgive and correct these problems

You fear and reject them.

We both understand these problems exist.

But you go on a rampage about the lies.

And I focus on correcting and teaching the truth that remedies them.

Calm down David honey.

Sit still under the bodhi tree next to Buddja who also renounced the world when he realized it was all a lie.

The solutions to all thesechorrible problems caused by religious lies will come to us when we let go of our initial shock that it's all lies. Sure it is. So don't get caught up in it.

Stand on stable solid ground and you can do more to correct these wrongs.

I dont disagree with you, I applaud the fact you are aware of the fraud and abuse out there.

But panicking and screaming does not help.

Its better to address and solve these problems step by step.

BTW yes I did panic and scream when I first understood religions were teaching it wrong. I did not calm down until I found answers. So I guess you may be similar, that as you see proof people are solving these problem
s you will be glad its being fixed and support ppl fixing things the right way. Not spreading lies or denying problems exist.

No problem David
I dont disagree at all with you
Just find there are much better ways
to correct this than screaming rejecting
Blaming and criticizing.

Most people respond to corrections given in constructive partnerships. Not by insulting their religion or culture.

Ive found better ways to correct things
that I think will make you glad. Otherwise it is overwhelming how much damage is done by religion and mixed with politics, too.

I address both realms, so David I see twice as much work to fix, if not 3 times: the churches/religions, the politics/govt, and the economic and environmental part, all of society needs reform not just religion.

David if you think you freaked out to find all religions based on lies, I found out my family, all the things in the media, everything I was ever taught or had seen or known was incomplete and didnt take all things into account. So I rejected all that and started over. Similar to Buddha. I went through rejection, too, and figured it out how to deal with this in life.

Hi David
David said:
Here watch this, done in 2 minutes.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

^ Your argument above is consistent with the representation of
God as the Creation, where it has neither beginning nor end,
because it cannot come from nothing so it had to be self-existing and always was eternally.

This is not against God, but a different way of framing God
as one with the Creation itself as infinite and self-existing without beginning.

Many people have this belief.

I find it is OK to have this belief, or to believe God/Creation has a beginning
or steps to the process,
and we can STILL agree on the
laws of science
Natural Laws
Universal Laws
even if we frame the universe/creation differently.

This does NOT have to affect or negate
us agreeing on the Laws within the system regardless how it started,
where it came from or where it's going.

This is not a problem if you don't choose to make it a problem.
Thanks for posting this David.
But it neither negates God nor religion,
but actually presents a broader more universal/inclusive
approach that I find healthier anyway. I PREFER people understand this concept
that you present very well!

There was an episode of South Park that revealed the truth. If atheists ever did manage to kill off all religion, they would break up into factions and start killing off each other.

Despite your pathetic attempt at trying to make your delusions the issue, It is not the religious that need to die, it is religion that needs to die in case your brain really is way too small to realize something so simple all by yourself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Another one who's brain you have weighed and measured. Can you enlighten us to your own brain's size and weight. Baffle us.

Well in lieu of the facts I share that reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, combine the brains of all the religious people that ever existed and mine is quite obviously still larger.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Religion is not an attempt to explain where we came from or what happens when we die.
WHAT?????????

I thought she was pretty clear
Then what is religion? :dunno:

Religion is the greedy and the selfish fabricating lies as truth and belief to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hi David
David said:
Here watch this, done in 2 minutes.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

^ Your argument above is consistent with the representation of
God as the Creation, where it has neither beginning nor end,
because it cannot come from nothing so it had to be self-existing and always was eternally.

This is not against God, but a different way of framing God
as one with the Creation itself as infinite and self-existing without beginning.

Many people have this belief.

I find it is OK to have this belief, or to believe God/Creation has a beginning
or steps to the process,
and we can STILL agree on the
laws of science
Natural Laws
Universal Laws
even if we frame the universe/creation differently.

This does NOT have to affect or negate
us agreeing on the Laws within the system regardless how it started,
where it came from or where it's going.

This is not a problem if you don't choose to make it a problem.
Thanks for posting this David.
But it neither negates God nor religion,
but actually presents a broader more universal/inclusive
approach that I find healthier anyway. I PREFER people understand this concept
that you present very well!

That people pray to or worship this so called creator already proves your statement as rhetoric.as you continue to desperately scramble to try and make every lie and deception that you can possibly fathom the issue.because that is quite obviously what religion inspires it's followers to do.

go ahead and watch it again. It's all there.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Welcome to the club!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
????

I don't deny any such problems you point out, David, in fact I agree with you these problems ecist and cause more.

The difference David is I forgive and correct these problems

You fear and reject them.

We both understand these problems exist.

But you go on a rampage about the lies.

And I focus on correcting and teaching the truth that remedies them.

Calm down David honey.

Sit still under the bodhi tree next to Buddja who also renounced the world when he realized it was all a lie.

The solutions to all thesechorrible problems caused by religious lies will come to us when we let go of our initial shock that it's all lies. Sure it is. So don't get caught up in it.

Stand on stable solid ground and you can do more to correct these wrongs.

I dont disagree with you, I applaud the fact you are aware of the fraud and abuse out there.

But panicking and screaming does not help.

Its better to address and solve these problems step by step.

BTW yes I did panic and scream when I first understood religions were teaching it wrong. I did not calm down until I found answers. So I guess you may be similar, that as you see proof people are solving these problem
s you will be glad its being fixed and support ppl fixing things the right way. Not spreading lies or denying problems exist.

No problem David
I dont disagree at all with you
Just find there are much better ways
to correct this than screaming rejecting
Blaming and criticizing.

Most people respond to corrections given in constructive partnerships. Not by insulting their religion or culture.

Ive found better ways to correct things
that I think will make you glad. Otherwise it is overwhelming how much damage is done by religion and mixed with politics, too.

I address both realms, so David I see twice as much work to fix, if not 3 times: the churches/religions, the politics/govt, and the economic and environmental part, all of society needs reform not just religion.

David if you think you freaked out to find all religions based on lies, I found out my family, all the things in the media, everything I was ever taught or had seen or known was incomplete and didnt take all things into account. So I rejected all that and started over. Similar to Buddha. I went through rejection, too, and figured it out how to deal with this in life.

The destruction of religion is correcting the problem no matter how desperate you are to attempt to try and make your lies and deceptions the issue. All of that rhetoric you just spewed and you didn't address the foundation of this issue even once. That Buddha propagated the lie known as god reveals Buddha for the liar and deceiver that Buddha proves to be.

You claim to be agreeing while your actions in choice of words reveal otherwise as you attempt to try and undermine me as if you think I am blind. First of all, I am not religious and don't fall for such drivel.

I also think you need to understand more about Buddha the thief by watching this video

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

IF:
Religion is the greedy and the selfish fabricating lies as truth and belief to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Then please explain how the people
I listed who volunteer healing others for FREE are greedy.

How many people have you saved from
Gangs
Crime
Suicide
Selfcutting
Drugs and alcohol addiction
Sex abuse
Mental and physical illness
Including cancer and schizophrenic voices.

They never charge money
They dont require anyone to join a group or join a religion.
They only ask people to forgive in order for the healing to be received instead of blocking it.

None of the poor people they help for free
Has any money or anything to offer in return.

How is that greedy David
Its all done for Free to teach people that
Forgiveness heals so more ppl can be helped

That people pray to or worship this so called creator already proves your statement as rhetoric.as you continue to desperately scramble to try and make every lie and deception that you can possibly fathom the issue.because that is quite obviously what religion inspires it's followers to do.

go ahead and watch it again. It's all there.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hi David: We may be getting somewhere.
I AGREE with you it is NOT necessary to "worship a creator".
I agree it is FALSE to make such a condition where it makes no sense.

In fact, I have a good friend who is an ATHEIST and of course does not
believe in any Personified anything.

We agree on Forgiveness and Abundance of Free Grace.
And that's to solve the world's problems.

No religion, no conditions, no imposing beliefs of God needed.

I agree with that.
You are just AFRAID that religions require it.

My friend Olivia who helps with spiritual healing ALSO
avoids religions for the same reasons you do.

Too much false conditions and it makes it harder to work with people.

We agree on the Forgiveness and Healing.
The rest takes care of itself, no religion necessary.

Take care, David
I'm relieved to see that we agree on more and more things.
The more you post the more I agree with you.

so I understand now why you are so opposed to religions that
make such an unnecessary mess of these things. Great!

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

The devil is waiting for you in hell. He has your due reward ready for you for posting garbage like this ready and waiting for you... your very own personal, so you don't have to share it with anyone else, 55 gallon barrel of pig shit for you to stand on your head in... for eternity.

Forum List

Back