Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

A decade ago the information revealing saint Nicholas was a murderer of children was available on multiple and credible news sites available for people to discover the murderer for themselves. It doesn't come as a surprise being the bunch of liars ad deceivers that the religious prove t be have gotten rid of that information and replaced it with a story of a butcher I didn't see even once a decade ago.

I even had an article I had posted myself with links to these sites that I now notice has mysteriously disappeared and yet a follow up article I left behind in the following years without links to these sites is still there.

Saint Nicholas also has nothing to do with the the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly revealed within the video beginning this very thread. The reason he was referred to as a Saint is quite obviously that he preached those very factually proven foundations of religious lies himself such as the factually proven lie as revealed within the following video.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

Dear David Jeffrey Spetch:
Believing in St. Nicholas is not a requirement of any religion
nor entrance into heaven. It might get you a place in line at the mall.

for you to pick on such things appears to
be grasping for straws or grasping for straw man arguments.

You say the religious are desperate,
this seems an act of desperation equally.

David may I suggest.
if you are going to unravel the contradictions in Christianity
then pick on the concept of Salvation as only for some and not for others.
But Jesus came to save all humanity. And God's will is that no soul be lost.
So doesn't God always get his will? if so everyone shall be saved.

I believe Universal Salvation is more in keeping with the message in the Bible
IF you are going to teach it, then teach in completion.

There is hellish suffering caused by unforgiveness in a vicious cycle
that causes endless hell. But that can be broken by Forgiveness.
so there CAN be hell and there CAN be souls lost to hell
and they can still go through the fire, be purified,
and find salvation in Christ after going through cleansing
to remove all the false things, just like you said, destroying all false religion.
All that will burn in hell, burn away, and leave only which is eternally true.

So if you are going to pick apart Christianity
PLEASE
DAVID
pick something that is critical
and not a side argument like
Santa Claus that has nothing to do with it.

Thanks,
The Salvation issue is a good thing to discuss.
I believe in Universal Salvation but can't find
very many people who teach it consistently.

Most people leave out gays, or atheists, or
Muslims or somebody they think is doomed to hell.

So very few get this right.
As the Bible warns the path of destruction is broad
and most people go by that path, but the Gate of
righteousness is narrow and VERY FEW shall find it.

I think you may be one of the few
but you've got to stick to critical points
and not get sidetracked by Santa Claus and crap like that.

Get it together David.
Can't abolish false religion if you keep going off track.

I will do as I please and as I already responded, since you obviously missed it as you exemplify deliberate ignorance once again:

A decade ago the information revealing saint Nicholas was a murderer of children was available on multiple and credible news sites available for people to discover the murderer for themselves. It doesn't come as a surprise being the bunch of liars ad deceivers that the religious prove t be have gotten rid of that information and replaced it with a story of a butcher I didn't see even once a decade ago.

I even had an article I had posted myself with links to these sites that I now notice has mysteriously disappeared and yet a follow up article I left behind in the following years without links to these sites is still there.

Saint Nicholas also has nothing to do with the the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly revealed within the video beginning this very thread. The reason he was referred to as a Saint is quite obviously that he preached those very factually proven foundations of religious lies himself such as the factually proven lie as revealed within the following video.

and this

(taking a bit of a breather to get away from all of this religious expecting me to have to answer for their deliberate ignorance time and time again. Will be back soon)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

Dear David Jeffrey Spetch:
Believing in St. Nicholas is not a requirement of any religion
nor entrance into heaven. It might get you a place in line at the mall.

for you to pick on such things appears to
be grasping for straws or grasping for straw man arguments.

You say the religious are desperate,
this seems an act of desperation equally.

David may I suggest.
if you are going to unravel the contradictions in Christianity
then pick on the concept of Salvation as only for some and not for others.
But Jesus came to save all humanity. And God's will is that no soul be lost.
So doesn't God always get his will? if so everyone shall be saved.

I believe Universal Salvation is more in keeping with the message in the Bible
IF you are going to teach it, then teach in completion.

There is hellish suffering caused by unforgiveness in a vicious cycle
that causes endless hell. But that can be broken by Forgiveness.
so there CAN be hell and there CAN be souls lost to hell
and they can still go through the fire, be purified,
and find salvation in Christ after going through cleansing
to remove all the false things, just like you said, destroying all false religion.
All that will burn in hell, burn away, and leave only which is eternally true.

So if you are going to pick apart Christianity
PLEASE
DAVID
pick something that is critical
and not a side argument like
Santa Claus that has nothing to do with it.

Thanks,
The Salvation issue is a good thing to discuss.
I believe in Universal Salvation but can't find
very many people who teach it consistently.

Most people leave out gays, or atheists, or
Muslims or somebody they think is doomed to hell.

So very few get this right.
As the Bible warns the path of destruction is broad
and most people go by that path, but the Gate of
righteousness is narrow and VERY FEW shall find it.

I think you may be one of the few
but you've got to stick to critical points
and not get sidetracked by Santa Claus and crap like that.

Get it together David.
Can't abolish false religion if you keep going off track.

I will do as I please and as I already responded, since you obviously missed it as you exemplify deliberate ignorance once again:

and this

(taking a bit of a breather to get away from all of this religious expecting me to have to answer for their deliberate ignorance time and time again. Will be back soon)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
ps. Be good, be strong!

Yes David, I read and replied to your messages. The types of lies you protest is also protested by true Christians and true believers. If you read Leo Tolstoy he also protested the corruption of the true meaning, challenged the religious authorities, and was banned as an anarchist for speaking out and publishing rebukes against false church dogma.

The Lutheran Reformation and Protestant break from the Catholic authority was also over corruption and abuse of religion.

You are protesting similar lies.

The main difference between you and me is I forgive these things, not because I condone lies because I dont. My point is to correct each of these flawed systems by supporting the respective members and leaders of each group to correct themselves by their own laws and teachings: the Christians are responsible for rebuking fellow Christians by the Bible, Muslims by fellow Muslims, Buddhists by Buddhist and Jews by Jews. Also in politics, Democrats by fellow Democrats, Constitutionalists by fellow Constititionalists,

I find ppl receive corrections and especially objections better if the trust and respect each other as peers.

Since I come from a secular background I relate to you as a peer. I agree with you in much of what you object to as false and abusive, However, to correct these things means to address them among peers. So that is what I suggest to you: take the grievances you have and address the teachers in these communities. Don't just yell and scream at everyone passing by within earshot

If you want to petition the leaders to correct their religions, I am happy to support you in contacting ppl willing to address your complaints. But no one is going to take you seriously if you rant at everything at once.

Pick specific points you want to address with each group to RESOLVE not just hit and run, but things you would continue focusing on until they are fully resolved.

If you don't really care to resolve any issues then you are just using this as ammo to shoot. So that's hardly different from people who use their religions and beliefs to preach. If you are just preachng for other ppl to change, that's why religions are criticized. But if you are serious about resolving issues, that will take everyone changng how we approach each other, as peers not enemies, so you would need to be equally willing to change as the things you complain about. Then corrections can be made effectively, by everyone sharing responsibility instead of blaming and preaching at the other to change which doesn't work!

I hope you are serious, David.
The world does need these issues addressed, but preaching against them isnt the solution. Working with not against ppl is what it takes to change how religions are taught.

I wish you the best in finding how you can be more effective and successful without preaching to other ppl to change more than you are willing to change your perception as well. Change happens mutually, so I hope you are serious, and I'm glad to help you petition each group to change and correct the problems with each one. Thanks, David!

Last edited:
The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

There is no factual evidence that a deity does not exist. Your argument is idiotic. Try again. :(

who IS that weird stoner in the videos?.....and why should we pay attention to his ramblings?.....

I believe it's the op.

it's amazing that for someone who talks alot he doesn't say much substance wise

Dear Avatar and David:
Actually I got a lot out of what David was saying.
First he objected to
1. God supposedly existing as creator, but how can something be created out of nothing?
This is a good question, but no reason to reject God.
Many people are more comfortable with the idea of God as having no beginning nor end but eternally self-existing!
Or as Creation/the Universe itself!

So the only thing missing is David rejects and can't forgive and be Okay with thinking of God in this looser way.
My bf is also secular gentile, more so than me, and sees God as something beyond the personification in religion.
I think BreezeWood has this same objection, and Boss is also arguing in other ways that a contradictory definition of
God is going to cause problems.

2. He objects to false delusions, which is what Buddha also rejected in his search for enlightenment and REAL truth, material attachments to things and concepts. Buddha also became disillusioned with all religions and ways taught in those days to try to induce or create a connection with divine knowledge and truth. It was only AFTER Buddha gave up trying and striving that he finally received truth that came to him.

So David appears to be going through this phase of "rejecting all things"
"hating yourself and your life and everything material" in search of higher truth and meaning.
The Bible even warns we will reach the point of "hating" before we become true disciples.
I believe David is going through this phase as a natural step.

He is just stuck in negativity because he hasn't forgiven the falseness he has seen.

His problem is he "imagines" everyone else is DENYING these problems he points out.

What he doesn't get is that Buddha, Jesus and other Buddhists and Christians today ARE AWARE of these contradictions and have risen above them so we CAN work things out.

He thinks we aren't listening and aren't seeing these problems.
Just because we FORGIVE them doesn't mean we condone falsehoods or don't acknowledge they are causing problems.

Many Christians, Buddhists and others have already walked this same path
of rejecting false religion and finding out there was truth beyond that. They sound like
David, or maybe worse if they try to fix it with a Bible and preach that instead.

The more he FORGIVES these faults that people ARE aware of,
the more he can work with people who are addressing the same things.

Many theologians have addressed the questions he brought up.
Some don't even have answers to how these things can be but it doesn't affect their faith in God. There is no reason to reject God just because of the false or limited definitions out there.

He isn't over it yet, and thinks he is the only one who sees all these problems.
He feels alone, and that is typical of someone going through this and detaching from everything and everyone that he knows. Separating and "hating" these things in order to let go.

All the points he keeps objecting to HAVE been addressed and resolved in different ways.

He needs to find his own way, but is pretty much on the same track as others who
rejected false religion and had to let go before they could find answers to resolve these conflicts.

If you ask me, Avatar, he needs our support more than ever
to get through this phase without staying resentful and blaming things outside himself.

The more he forgives, those burdens will be uplifted and he will have a more clear conscience to see the answers on how to resolve these questions. Frankly I look forward to what he sees and says AFTER he gets past this anger blame and projection phase. Been there, done that.

The answers on the other side make it worth the journey, so the worst the journey the better the rewards. I think David will come up with some amazing insights when he lets go of this weight.

Last edited:
Ok I said I would be back soon to begin where I left off so it looks like I am on page 20.

I have been busy with the releasing of newer compositions as well contacting officials from every country around the world. (minus about 5 countries due to being war torn etc. sadly enough.) I have bested physicist proving the Physicists claims of the discovery of the higgs boson proving origin is nothing ore than a pathetic lie (you can find that on thee science forum and that very same factual evidence proving origin also can be found in the video beginning this very thread). I as well have also helped open the eyes of many officials to the homosexual activist insanity plaguing the governments and school boards here in North America who teach innocent little children that it is ok to be discriminated against if you are heterosexual which is quite obviously unacceptable.

I am swamped with so much work it isn't funny but it is necessary.

Now it's time to update my world contacts which takes about 8 hours a day for about a month and a half on top of all of the other work I have to do on top of that..

Just a little fyi so you are aware of my limited time as of late to correspond. OK now I will start where I left off (to the best of my recollection was page 20)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

For now I will leave you my ode to Energy Matter and Time.

For those of you tearing up throughout the brief duration of my momentary laps in a stitch of absence, don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

With Rawlings permission, what do think about this?

The Seven Things
We exist!
2. The cosmological order exists!
3. The idea that God exists as the Creator of everything else that exists, exists in our minds! So the possibility that God exists cannot be logically ruled out!
4. If God does exist, He would necessarily be, logically, a Being of unparalleled greatness!
5. Currently, science cannot verify whether or not God exists!
6. It is not logically possible to say or think that God (the Creator) doesn't exist, whether He actually exists outside the logic of our minds or not!
7. All six of the above things are objectively, universally and logically true for human knowers/thinkers!

The Seven Things™ stand!

They are objectively true for all regarding the problems of existence and origin due to the organic laws of human thought (the law of identity, the law of contradiction and the law of the excluded middle): http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/10122836/.

It's as pointless now as it was when it was thoroughly refuted in many other threads.

That's nuts. Nobody can refute these things. They just are. All you atheists have ever done is say they're not true and pretend that by saying they're not true, they're refuted. :lmao:

I am not an atheist.

I am the Primary Factual fundamentalist that backs my claims on the foundations of primary global issues with fact of which because you are not able to contest those facts with so much as a shred of validity that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is exactly why you are so very desperate to make any lie and deceptions that you can possibly fathom the issue. As long as you are religious, you have no better because religion has taught to to lie and deceive as you yourself demonstrate right here on this very thread.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

I'm thinking this guy is full of shrooms, the whacky weed and duh.

and yet what have you contested with so much as a shred of validity that I share to do with the foundation of this primary global issue? Not anything just like every other person on the planet yet you are so quick to try and make your delusions the issue because you are not capable of contesting the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. So very transparent.

Hello people, I have been very busy as of late but will be by before too long to pick up where I left off. Where was I, page seven if I recall ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

And yet I'm thinking that it's not logically possible for a finite being to assert that God does not exist, that such a being necessarily contradicts himself, proving the opposite must be true. Amazing how one must necessarily contradict oneself in order to assert that or imagine that there are no absolutes. It's always amazing to hear persons who contradict themselves imagining out loud that they are more enlightened than the rest of us. Excuse me for noticing, but how does one assert, without blushing, to have such knowledge given that its nature would necessarily be rationally and empirically indemonstrable?

You evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video and instead you present an age old pathetic and weak religious lie to try and pass off that a religious lie creates contradiction thus only demonstrates how delusional that the religious mentality proves to be.. You are not the first religious person to make up such a lie. Of course the religious would want to have you believe such lies because they are not able to contest the facts which already so very easily prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You're talking about "facts", I'm looking at your logic. So you're saying that you can explain how two or more diametrically opposed ideas can be true at the same time in all respects? Okay, how does that work?

So desperate to try and put words into my mouth. For starters the truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs fact every time secondly, I share facts whch prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

here we have the religious trying to make that into "you can explain how two or more diametrically opposed ideas can be true at the same time in all respects?"

which is obviously another example of the delusional mentality of the religious.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

and yet what have you contested with so much as a shred of validity that I share to do with the foundation of this primary global issue? Not anything just like every other person on the planet yet you are so quick to try and make your delusions the issue because you are not capable of contesting the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. So very transparent.

Hello people, I have been very busy as of late but will be by before too long to pick up where I left off. Where was I, page seven if I recall ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

And yet I'm thinking that it's not logically possible for a finite being to assert that God does not exist, that such a being necessarily contradicts himself, proving the opposite must be true. Amazing how one must necessarily contradict oneself in order to assert that or imagine that there are no absolutes. It's always amazing to hear persons who contradict themselves imagining out loud that they are more enlightened than the rest of us. Excuse me for noticing, but how does one assert, without blushing, to have such knowledge given that its nature would be necessarily be rationally and empirically indemonstrable?

You evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video and instead you present an age old pathetic and weak religious lie to try and pass off that a religious lie creates contradiction thus only demonstrates how delusional that the religious mentality proves to be.. You are not the first religious person to make up such a lie. Of course the religious would want to have you believe such lies because they are not able to contest the facts which already so very easily prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

need facts before we can contest them.

you don't really give out a love vibe. Unless you mean yourself.

If it is not a fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, then share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You never will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Yet this one makes up an obvious lie to try and evade accepting responsibility for valuing lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years and to the misery of countless others. You have to live with the shame that you value lies more than you value human lives which describes what it means to be religious.

You aren't capable of sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because what I share is the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video on the opening post beginning this very thread, but thanks for sharing that the religious are only able to exemplify cowering being ignorance towards what fact already so very easily proves.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

why would I be trying to prove something poofed out of nothing when that's not what I believe, what my Church teaches, or what the bible says?

maybe if you educated yourself instead of attacking straw men you wouldn't come off as such a condescending ass.

Because you are claiming that a factually proven lie aka god exists.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I created my own religion for Thyself, and the foundation of it is not based upon any lies. In fact, it is based upon truths about Thyself, as I happen to be an expert on Thyself, and because my religion is meant for Thyself and none other.

Question: How many religions exist on planet earth today? :dunno:

Answer: Count the Monkey nipples and divide by two.

Average saying #27: Beliefs are like nipples... every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.

Are you suggesting that even if God exists there is no way for man to know anything about him?

Or at least, there has never been any facts or empirical events we can point to as evidence for his existence?

Pretty pathetic of you to refer to me as useless when you are the one not able to contest the facts I share which reveal that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon lies. So much like the religious to run away like cowards when faced with the facts that falsify their so called beliefs while trying to make their every lie and deception the issue.

Such weak pathetic delusional tart like mentalities the religious possess.

love

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, eb strong!

Simply watch the video to see that I back my claims with factual demonstration despite your desperate attempt to make what is into what your delusional mind would rather it be.

Instead of contesting the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video, you try and further propagate your religious lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I am sorry if I ever gave you the impression that I cared about your claims, that has not been my intent. I'm rarely impressed with any sweeping generalizations.

As far as contesting facts goes, the only fact I've seen so far is the fact of unprovability when it comes to the questions of origins and death.

Since attempting to answer those questions is what makes a philosophy a religion, the fact is that religion can NOT be a construct of lies because the ultimate answers are unprovable and all suggestions must be accepted or rejected on faith, including yours.

I'm not terribly interested in your claims, Jeff, because your delivery is so arrogant.

Yet after all that rhetoric, the fact still remains and it always will that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Again, it's so much like the religious to run away like cowards when faced with the facts that falsify their so called beliefs while trying to make their every lie and deception the issue as this one so clearly demonstrates.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I created my own religion for Thyself, and the foundation of it is not based upon any lies. In fact, it is based upon truths about Thyself, as I happen to be an expert on Thyself, and because my religion is meant for Thyself and none other.

Average saying #27: Beliefs are like nipples... every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.

Are you suggesting that even if God exists there is no way for man to know anything about him?

Or at least, there has never been any facts or empirical events we can point to as evidence for his existence?

Pretty pathetic of you to refer to me as useless when you are the one not able to contest the facts I share which reveal that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon lies. So much like the religious to run away like cowards when faced with the facts that falsify their so called beliefs while trying to make their every lie and deception the issue.

love

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, eb strong!

Actually, you cannot at all prove that a single thing about my religion is based upon "lies". I would welcome your attempts to try.

who IS that weird stoner in the videos?.....and why should we pay attention to his ramblings?.....

I believe it's the op.

it's amazing that for someone who talks alot he doesn't say much substance wise

Dear Avatar and David:
Actually I got a lot out of what David was saying.
First he objected to
1. God supposedly existing as creator, but how can something be created out of nothing?
This is a good question, but no reason to reject God.
Many people are more comfortable with the idea of God as having no beginning nor end but eternally self-existing!
Or as Creation/the Universe itself!

So the only thing missing is David rejects and can't forgive and be Okay with thinking of God in this looser way.
My bf is also secular gentile, more so than me, and sees God as something beyond the personification in religion.
I think BreezeWood has this same objection, and Boss is also arguing in other ways that a contradictory definition of
God is going to cause problems.

2. He objects to false delusions, which is what Buddha also rejected in his search for enlightenment and REAL truth, material attachments to things and concepts. Buddha also became disillusioned with all religions and ways taught in those days to try to induce or create a connection with divine knowledge and truth. It was only AFTER Buddha gave up trying and striving that he finally received truth that came to him.

So David appears to be going through this phase of "rejecting all things"
"hating yourself and your life and everything material" in search of higher truth and meaning.
The Bible even warns we will reach the point of "hating" before we become true disciples.
I believe David is going through this phase as a natural step.

He is just stuck in negativity because he hasn't forgiven the falseness he has seen.

His problem is he "imagines" everyone else is DENYING these problems he points out.

What he doesn't get is that Buddha, Jesus and other Buddhists and Christians today ARE AWARE of these contradictions and have risen above them so we CAN work things out.

He thinks we aren't listening and aren't seeing these problems.
Just because we FORGIVE them doesn't mean we condone falsehoods or don't acknowledge they are causing problems.

Many Christians, Buddhists and others have already walked this same path
of rejecting false religion and finding out there was truth beyond that. They sound like
David, or maybe worse if they try to fix it with a Bible and preach that instead.

The more he FORGIVES these faults that people ARE aware of,
the more he can work with people who are addressing the same things.

Many theologians have addressed the questions he brought up.
Some don't even have answers to how these things can be but it doesn't affect their faith in God. There is no reason to reject God just because of the false or limited definitions out there.

He isn't over it yet, and thinks he is the only one who sees all these problems.
He feels alone, and that is typical of someone going through this and detaching from everything and everyone that he knows. Separating and "hating" these things in order to let go.

All the points he keeps objecting to HAVE been addressed and resolved in different ways.

He needs to find his own way, but is pretty much on the same track as others who
rejected false religion and had to let go before they could find answers to resolve these conflicts.

If you ask me, Avatar, he needs our support more than ever
to get through this phase without staying resentful and blaming things outside himself.

The more he forgives, those burdens will be uplifted and he will have a more clear conscience to see the answers on how to resolve these questions. Frankly I look forward to what he sees and says AFTER he gets past this anger blame and projection phase. Been there, done that.

The answers on the other side make it worth the journey, so the worst the journey the better the rewards. I think David will come up with some amazing insights when he lets go of this weight.

Again, many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Since the top poster has been rendered pretty much useless I will ask you a question avgjoe.

Not at all.

God could show Himself again. If God is, mankind could certainly come to know Him by way of a burning bush that gives advice on CNN.

As far as what I'm suggesting... with regard to God, my humble opinion is that if God is, He/She/It is way bigger than all of the ancient stories, let alone any one or two of them.

With regard to religion and the various stories we have to chose from, I believe that anything is possible, and it is my duty to pick the most plausible stories of origins based on current education levels, and to always keep an open mind.

With regard to mankind knowing God, the historic evidence tells me that God is not interested in Monkey politics or organized worship. And, if He can be known, She can only be known intimately and individually, as one of the clearer voices in my earth-Monkey head when I'm alone.

Wow, I'm beginning to feel like this place is a broken record full of religious all attempting to make the same rhetoric the issue yet what they all avoid is

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

God has shown Himself again

thanks for sharing the extent of the religious mentality by demonstrating a lie yet again. After all that is what religion teaches you to do.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Taking care of the widow and fatherless and keeping yourself unspotted from the world.
That's religion? Come on, really, what is religion? Obedience to some invisible being because you're afraid of the dark...

Religion is a foundation of lies created by the selfish and the greedy to use upon those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. They even prey upon innocent little babies while telling these innocent little babies that if these children don't follow their religious lies, they will suffer for it after they die. The religious thrive in so much shame they have accepted shame as their lifestyle hence they are religious. If you are not willing to stoop to their level and drag your head through the mud along with them, then they try and make you out to be the bad guy.

love

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, ebs trong!

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

Dear David Jeffery Spetch:

Are you saying that the Buddhist and Bahai teachings,
that include "independent investigation -- and not believing anything until it is understood by you to be valid"
DON'T count as beliefs or religions?

Here is the Golden Rule in ALL Religions:
The Golden Rule in World Religions

Do you believe in the Golden Rule? Including:
* Respecting the Rights and Beliefs of Others as you want your Rights and Beliefs to be respected *

David, if you would NOT want people who disagree with you to
"destroy or BAN your beliefs and not allow them to be held or practiced"
why would you expect this approach to solve the problems with others?

David, if you do not believe in having your OWN beliefs
treated this way, maybe you are the one lying to yourself.

This cannot be the solution if you even know you would
not agree to applying it to yourself!

What I share are facts and facts are what falsify or verify belief. Facts have proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and because as you so obviously demonstrate, are not able to contest those very facts with so much as a shred of validity, you desperately lie by attempting to degrade fact to the level of mere belief.

Facts are not believed, they are either recognized or ignored.

Only the religious would want me to waste my time respecting factually proven foundations of religious lies which have led to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years because the religious (as you yourself demonstrate right here) are that ignorant, selfish and greedy.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, eb strong!

Actually, you cannot at all prove that a single thing about my religion is based upon "lies". I would welcome your attempts to try.

I didn'thave to try because I already succeeded / already been done and you already demonstrated ignorance towards those facts as you still desperately scramble to make your lies and deceptions the issue.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back