Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

Re OP..
This view of religion is very limited and will produce like minded results. An 'understanding' and knowledge of humanities possibilities are what many religious and spiritually minded beings search for not the preconceived ideas of other men. Religion is not the reason for beings getting stuck in a particular mindset as it can be found in the non religious also, it is just part of the human condition. With discipline of the mind and accordingly ones behaviors awareness will come. And with it will go the fearful intentions, motivations of control, greed, grasping elitism.
That dude in the video needs to loose the dooby and clear his head, lol.

If what I share is a merely a view on religion, then how come you evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that have already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread?!

So very desperate yet another religious person is to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue while evading facing the very facts which have already revealed that the foundation of every religion is proven to be based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the very video beginning this very thread..

Religion is factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years and to the misery of countless others.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.
Another reason your scriptures are laughable. :lol:

you laugh now. Hopefully one day you will read them for yourself instead of staying in darkness
Because reading a book will make me a god? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

What has transpired over the past 2000 years and the miracles untold have validated those words. Ha ha.
A fine example of the religious using lies to propagate their factually proven foundations of religious lies because as this one so clearly demonstrates
The evidence is clear, Jesus Christ is God. There is no other.

In. Your. Humble. Opinion.

In my humble opinion, the evidence clearly supports the idea that if God is, She's SO much bigger than all of the ancient stories put together, let alone any one or two of the most popular three to survive thus far.

Now, we have two and only two choices in the relationship that is forced upon us by sharing this moment on the Timeline:

> :neutral: :neutral: Agree to disagree.

> :meow: Go all Sunni -vs- Shiite on each other defending our beliefs about the unprovable questions at the point of a gun.

Beer? :beer:

`

another example of deliberate ignorance from the religious towards the factual evidence which has already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the very video beginning this very thread while the religious demonstrate to be desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue and proof of this is calling the already factually proven as not provable. How very weak and pathetic the mentality of the religious proves to be time and time again.

If it is unprovable as you say, then how come you evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that have already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread?!

The transparency of the religious. It's like looking at the only kid on the house and asking who ate my chocolate ice cream and while looking at them with chocolate ice cream smeared all over their face, they start to make up an obvious lie. Perhaps the message in that is that the mentality of the religious doesn't mature which explains allot such as transparent compulsive obsessive lying being the extent of the religious mentality.

Edited in: How did a message I already posted get mixed in with, and cut off by a separate and newer response being this one? That is so strange! It's puzzling really unless of course it is just only displays only part of what you previously introduced to the current conversation ... This could take some getting use too

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.

you laugh now. Hopefully one day you will read them for yourself instead of staying in darkness

What has transpired over the past 2000 years and the miracles untold have validated those words. Ha ha.
A fine example of the religious using lies to propagate their factually proven foundations of religious lies because as this one so clearly demonstrates

In my humble opinion, the evidence clearly supports the idea that if God is, She's SO much bigger than all of the ancient stories put together, let alone any one or two of the most popular three to survive thus far.

Now, we have two and only two choices in the relationship that is forced upon us by sharing this moment on the Timeline:

> :meow: Go all Sunni -vs- Shiite on each other defending our beliefs about the unprovable questions at the point of a gun.

`

another example of deliberate ignorance from the religious towards the factual evidence which has already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the very video beginning this very thread while the religious demonstrate to be desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue and proof of this is calling the already factually proven as not provable. How very weak and pathetic the mentality of the religious proves to be time and time again.

If it is unprovable as you say, then how come you evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that have already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread?!

The transparency of the religious. It like looking at the only kid on the house and asking who ate my chocolate ice cream and while looking at them with chocolate ice cream smeared all over their face, they start to make an obvious lie. Perhaps the message in that is that the mentality of the religious doesn't mature which explains allot.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I guess you've never heard that appeals to authority are the sign of a weak minded fool. Just like a religious person appealing to his priest is a logic fail, so too is your pathetic appeal to a video.

`

There is no argument and opinion doesn't change the facts that already prove that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread.

Facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

`

The transparency of the religious. It like looking at the only kid on the house and asking who ate my chocolate ice cream and while looking at them with chocolate ice cream smeared all over their face, they start to make an obvious lie. Perhaps the message in that is that the mentality of the religious doesn't mature which explains allot.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I guess you've never heard that appeals to authority are the sign of a weak minded fool. Just like a religious person appealing to his priest is a logic fail, so too is your pathetic appeal to a video.

I've heard many such religious lies and deceptions as you share here before. You being the religious constantly exemplifying deliberate ignorance towards the factual evidence which already reveals that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread while instead you desperately scramble to try and make more of your lies and deceptions the issue.

But thanks for sharing yet another example of the delusional mentality of the religious.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I'll be back for another bite of this peice of cake soon enough.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

`

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I've heard many such religious lies and deceptions as you share here before. You being the religious constantly exemplifying deliberate ignorance towards the factual evidence which already reveals that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread while instead you desperately scramble to try and make more of your lies and deceptions the issue.

But thanks for sharing yet another example of the delusional mentality of the religious.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I'm agnostic silly person. I am also a scientist (geology) so know more about the physical world than you ever will. Men and women smarter than I came to the conclusion decades ago that there is neither evidence for, or against the existence of a God. It's as simple as that. What I find amusing is you rail against the religious but you militant atheists are every bit as annoying as the religious fanatics. Not the devout mind you, no, you're more closely akin to those despicable asshats the Westboro Baptist Church.

You are every bit as annoying as they are.

Just to let you know that your posts are too long, therefore I don't read them. No hot air please.
Dear TAZ
Thanks for your honest reply.
The shortest way to explain what is meant
is to witness spiritual healing by forgiveness. This speaks for itself and requires no words to watch and see it works.

The reason the Bible is symbolic is to
save words. If you want the entire history if humanity, past and future, summarized,
there it is.

If you don't get the mysterious symbols,
if you want it spelled out, you get a lot more words and complicated applications to real life.

If you don't want that,
I'd look into spiritual healing.
Once you get how forgiveness changes lives
you don't need preaching or words.

That's the shortest cut I can give you.
Whatever works best for you,
you will be blessed either way.
Whatever you ask you receive.
Keep asking and the right answers will come.

Thanks for your honesty which will always be rewarded. Love and peace, Happy Thanksgiving. Yours truly, Emily
So basically you're saying that the stories in the bible aren't true. Got it.

They are rife with symbolism
And represent true stages universal to all humanity but not merely literal: some ppl read them as literal history, some as figurative or spiritual process as I focus on, and both approaches are right and work for those people.

They are universally true but have relative meaning to different people.

The spirit of the message is true.
I can sum it up in 250 words If you want
The cliff notes version, TAZ
I can post the link but im on my cell phone,
Hold on,..,

OKay found it, here's the Cliff Notes 250 word summary of the Bible
and Christ Jesus as Restorative Justice:
How to explain the Bible without reading it - Worth1000 Contests

If you like this, if this makes sense to you, TAZ, I will change my Avatar to be
either a silly Donkey or a lost Horse, you take your pick, until I change it to something
else for the next person who can make sense of my long complicated explanations trying to find a shortcut.
here are two avatars you can choose from
hold on again...

Here's the Wonky Donkey image since I'm a liberal Democrat but no one believes that:
The Wonky Donkey - Worth1000 Contests

Here's the poor horsey who can't figure it out:
Backyard Games - Worth1000 Contests

if you and Luddly can figure out how to resolve these issues
I will change my avatar to either or both things, back and forth if necessary,
in honor of your honest effort to make peace, when I don't think it should be on you.

I think if Christians want to share the message they should join in doing more to
correct the problems and explain the meaning in real terms, and quit putting the burden on others, especially those they criticize most for not understanding the message.
But what it comes down to is that you don't think that the stories in the bible are actually true. Because my quest is to find anyone who believes that a global flood happened and Noah got marsupials from Australia and back again. Apparently, NO ONE here does. Pretty strange though, a bunch of bible thumpers of which none of them believe the stories are actually true. Very bizarre.

Hi Taz:
Well, I don't see how that is necessary to agree on all the floods and evolution stuff unless science comes up with a way to prove it where all peole agree it isn't propaganda.

What I do find universal is to agree there is a spiritual process
of forgiving and breaking the cycles of wrongs from the past,
and recovering to reach a higher level of awareness and peace -- so we PREVENT
future wrongs by understanding "cause and effect" and working to correct problems faster before they escalate.

So that's what I see as the CENTRAL message in the Bible,
how that process works in stages,
and working one by one to resolve problems, make peace, and establish truth and justice by agreement.

TAZ If you are truly curious about the flood and evolution
by all means
I totally support a scientific consensus on all things that can be asked and answered.

I don't want to Discourage you from asking
but I believe the first step is to resolve conflicts so we CAN work together in teams.

Once everyone agrees to help each other,
I think it will be MUCH easier to research and resolve these other questions.

But it's hard to get the answers while everyone is so divided and fearful of each other.
Let's get the people organized first, and then when we agree how to approach
these questions it will be easier to find answers and resolve issues without fighting.
Let's get people organized around a book we all agree is full of bullshit stories? Um... no. :D

Re OP..
This view of religion is very limited and will produce like minded results. An 'understanding' and knowledge of humanities possibilities are what many religious and spiritually minded beings search for not the preconceived ideas of other men. Religion is not the reason for beings getting stuck in a particular mindset as it can be found in the non religious also, it is just part of the human condition. With discipline of the mind and accordingly ones behaviors awareness will come. And with it will go the fearful intentions, motivations of control, greed, grasping elitism.
That dude in the video needs to loose the dooby and clear his head, lol.

If what I share is a merely a view on religion, then how come you evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that have already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread?!

So very desperate yet another religious person is to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue while evading facing the very facts which have already revealed that the foundation of every religion is proven to be based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the very video beginning this very thread..

Religion is factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years and to the misery of countless others.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
What facts..i saw only opinions..lol. Ethics and religion are sometimes viewed as the same but that is not necessarily so in all cases. It's not an either/or reality.

Dear TAZ
is to witness spiritual healing by forgiveness. This speaks for itself and requires no words to watch and see it works.

save words. If you want the entire history if humanity, past and future, summarized,
there it is.

if you want it spelled out, you get a lot more words and complicated applications to real life.

If you don't want that,

Thanks for your honesty which will always be rewarded. Love and peace, Happy Thanksgiving. Yours truly, Emily

And represent true stages universal to all humanity but not merely literal: some ppl read them as literal history, some as figurative or spiritual process as I focus on, and both approaches are right and work for those people.

Hold on,..,

If you like this, if this makes sense to you, TAZ, I will change my Avatar to be
either a silly Donkey or a lost Horse, you take your pick, until I change it to something
else for the next person who can make sense of my long complicated explanations trying to find a shortcut.
hold on again...

Here's the Wonky Donkey image since I'm a liberal Democrat but no one believes that:

in honor of your honest effort to make peace, when I don't think it should be on you.

I think if Christians want to share the message they should join in doing more to
correct the problems and explain the meaning in real terms, and quit putting the burden on others, especially those they criticize most for not understanding the message.
But what it comes down to is that you don't think that the stories in the bible are actually true. Because my quest is to find anyone who believes that a global flood happened and Noah got marsupials from Australia and back again. Apparently, NO ONE here does. Pretty strange though, a bunch of bible thumpers of which none of them believe the stories are actually true. Very bizarre.

Hi Taz:
Well, I don't see how that is necessary to agree on all the floods and evolution stuff unless science comes up with a way to prove it where all peole agree it isn't propaganda.

future wrongs by understanding "cause and effect" and working to correct problems faster before they escalate.

and working one by one to resolve problems, make peace, and establish truth and justice by agreement.

by all means
I totally support a scientific consensus on all things that can be asked and answered.

but I believe the first step is to resolve conflicts so we CAN work together in teams.

But it's hard to get the answers while everyone is so divided and fearful of each other.
these questions it will be easier to find answers and resolve issues without fighting.
Let's get people organized around a book we all agree is full of bullshit stories? Um... no. :D

News for you, buckaroo.
It happens with humans in EVERY institution.

Look at our govt. We know the politicians are full of BS. They are even REWARDED the more BS they spew.

The media, too. Bad news attracts hype.

This screws up all institutions touched by humans
Does that mean to AVOID these?

No, we have to clean up and find BETTER ways
to use the media, the govt laws we have, the party system we have.
So we take each religion and support the leaders and members
of THAT religion, THAT party, THAT association
to clean up their own doo doo.

these groups aren't going away.

Instead of running FROM responsibility
we need to set better examples of cleaning up
whatever system we use.

Frankly TAZ I worry MORE about the legal and judicial system.
That stuff isMANDATORY. so corruption there hits the people
who are forced to comply. this is scarier than religion.

And the worst is when you mix politics with religion like
ISIS and Boko Haram. the same solution applies.
hold people accountable for cleaning up the messes of their
party, their religion, their cities and states

So yes, Taz, we need to organize!
if this is how people identify in groups for accountability,
then we also use religions to "hold people to their own"

Jews address Jews, Buddhists address Buddhists,
Christians rebuke Christians,
Muslims police Muslims.

Whatever religion you espouse, you become
held responsible for all grievances to clean that group up.

So be careful what affiliation you choose.
Even anarchists and atheists have issues to address
among themselves.

`

There is no argument and opinion doesn't change the facts that already prove that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread.

Facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Dear David:

Many people use God to symbolize "Nature" or "Laws of Life/the Universe"
Are you saying Nature doesn't exist?
There aren't laws to the Universe or in life?

True, you do not have to Personify these forces or as God (or Jesus).

But Justice is a concept that exists
and Jesus represents that.

Whether you like it or not,
people are driven by conscience and some of the driving factors
are Love of Truth (which God represents)
Love of Justice (which Jesus fulfills and symbolizes for all humanity as equal under the Law or Lord)
Love of Humanity (which the Holy Spirit represents as healing grace and comfort that restores harmony and peace)

This is what the Trinity represents
in the most secular terms I can find to align with it.

David I am secular gentile.
I was not brought up to be Christian or Buddhist
but learned these and also Constitutional laws as
Languages for the laws that govern humanity.

religions are just diverse languages
they all attempt to communicate our
relations with each other collectively
by the laws of nature, life or the universe, whatever you call it.

Some people call it God and Jesus,
others Truth and Justice, but it's the same thing collectively.

Calm down, like Buddha did, and you will
see it's all connected, it's all good.

Humanity is one, though our cultural traditions,
our ways of thinking and seeing and saying things
are all over the place, for better or for worse.

Underneath the cultural expressions
there are STILL universal laws of nature,
and human nature, just like science
that man has sought to write out in words and symbols
for the purpose of reaching agreement among members
of each tribe how to live by the laws.

David if you see this going on with Constitutional laws
that came from studies on Natural laws, you will see
the same process going on with state laws as with church laws.

Very similar. People are trying to define what is truth
and justice, how do we ensure we live by the laws by agreement?

As a species, we certainly have been as evil and as destructive as your partisan gawds.

Maybe we just need to invent a newer version of gawds, ones which can be applied globally so we can reduce the hate and intolerance caused by so many competing versions of gawds.

Evil is a lie, aka religious propaganda. A word twisted by the religious from such words as Bad, rotten, wrong, abusive to perpetuate lies such as the factually proven lie the devil of which is more religious lies used to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

What was your time of weakness when the religious preyed upon you? Were you an innocent little baby? Did you just get raped? Did you just land in jail? Did you just lose a loved one? The religious even use starving children in third world counties to propagate their filthy foundations of religious lies. Helping people who are starving is one thing but using starving children to propagate factually proven foundations of religious lies that have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years is pretty sick, low down and disgusting!

And it's the destruction of religion which is primary to accomplish for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
How simplistic and intellectually lazy to blame all the negative aspects in life on religion...our choices in what we want to do and how we want to live our lives at least in a free society, is just that 'a choice'. We can also go through life sniveling and blaming a small aspect of the human condition on the world's woes or we can spend it finding solutions to end suffering.

LOL..Be good and strong? This salutation is oxymoronic to your world view, imo of course.

Hold on,..,

hold on again...

Hi Taz:

by all means

News for you, buckaroo.
It happens with humans in EVERY institution.

Look at our govt. We know the politicians are full of BS. They are even REWARDED the more BS they spew.

The media, too. Bad news attracts hype.

This screws up all institutions touched by humans
Does that mean to AVOID these?

No, we have to clean up and find BETTER ways
to use the media, the govt laws we have, the party system we have.
So we take each religion and support the leaders and members
of THAT religion, THAT party, THAT association
to clean up their own doo doo.

these groups aren't going away.

Instead of running FROM responsibility
we need to set better examples of cleaning up
whatever system we use.

Frankly TAZ I worry MORE about the legal and judicial system.
That stuff isMANDATORY. so corruption there hits the people
who are forced to comply. this is scarier than religion.

And the worst is when you mix politics with religion like
ISIS and Boko Haram. the same solution applies.
hold people accountable for cleaning up the messes of their
party, their religion, their cities and states

So yes, Taz, we need to organize!
if this is how people identify in groups for accountability,
then we also use religions to "hold people to their own"

Jews address Jews, Buddhists address Buddhists,
Christians rebuke Christians,
Muslims police Muslims.

Whatever religion you espouse, you become
held responsible for all grievances to clean that group up.

So be careful what affiliation you choose.
Even anarchists and atheists have issues to address
among themselves.
I'm agnostic, I see no proof for or against a god being possible.
But you have it right, religion separates everyone into their own little group, "Jews address Jews, Buddhists address Buddhists, Christians rebuke Christians, Muslims police Muslims", and who all think everyone else is wrong. So religion creates more conflict than anything.

I'm agnostic, I see no proof for or against a god being possible.
But you have it right, religion separates everyone into their own little group, "Jews address Jews, Buddhists address Buddhists, Christians rebuke Christians, Muslims police Muslims", and who all think everyone else is wrong. So religion creates more conflict than anything.

Look at politics, too. Are the problems created by political parties, made better or worse?

These parties aren't going away either.
So it's better to use these systems, like the several States under one Union,
to be independently sovereign and manage their own members,
and agree what laws or authorities/duties we agree to delegate and be under collectively on the global level.

And keep the rest within our own groups, by religious freedom.
Political parties do the same things religious groups do, but with political beliefs.
So those are causing conflict, too, projected onto other groups as law, instead of
respecting Constitutional equal free exercise of religion and equal protection of creeds from discrimination.

If we can learn to separate the parties to govern themselves, by their own platforms and fund these directly themselves,
and quit imposing on each other (or trying to go through federal govt to impose on everyone) we can do the same with religions.

Evil is a lie, aka religious propaganda. A word twisted by the religious from such words as Bad, rotten, wrong, abusive to perpetuate lies such as the factually proven lie the devil of which is more religious lies used to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

What was your time of weakness when the religious preyed upon you? Were you an innocent little baby? Did you just get raped? Did you just land in jail? Did you just lose a loved one? The religious even use starving children in third world counties to propagate their filthy foundations of religious lies. Helping people who are starving is one thing but using starving children to propagate factually proven foundations of religious lies that have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years is pretty sick, low down and disgusting!

And it's the destruction of religion which is primary to accomplish for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hi David:
1. Do you apply this same DISGUST to lies of parties and politicians
who aren't following the principles of the Constitution?

People from all parties left and right are DISGUSTED with govt and corporate corruption
for the same reasons you cite above. Environmental destruction is blamed on corporations.
Look at the mess in China with forced abortions and 8 million men who aren't going to have wives
and could build an army with the money the Chinese govt pours into its military while workers starve and struggle.

David: are you going to blame the mess in China on religion or politics?

If you notice, the Boko Haram, the ISIS and other Jihadist Terrorists
are all P O L I T I C A L. They seize MILITARY power and are more dangerous than
Buddhists or Christians who just offend you with words.

Why do you not see that POLITICS is more dangerous and abusing more lies?

2. so if Politics is more dangerous
look how people respond. they seek means of REFORM.
they don't "throw out all laws" as you ask to throw out all religions!

they seek to FOLLOW the laws that are RIGHT.

And if the people seek to do this with
Politics and Govt that is much more dangerous when it is abused,
why not reform religions?

David I think you are misdirecting your attention to an
EASY TARGET

The Buddhists and Christians are not going to attack you, so it's easy to go on the offensive.
They will forgive your ignorance out of Compassion and Forgiveness/Charity taught by these religions.

I think you are AFRAID to face the real changes that are needed.

3. for example, are you ready to challenge and change the
SLAVE LABOR that our economy, our goods and services depend on?

Without low paid wages, we could not afford the waste of consumerism,
the luxury that allows us to chat online to text back and forth
while workers are starving in factories without adequate rest in dangerous conditions.

David: if you are so against evil why aren't you taking on trafficking and slavery?

Here are some people who are, mainly WOMEN:
Laster Global Consulting Human Trafficking Training and Consulting
PACE Universal - Teach a girl feed a village

Oh, that's right.
All the groups WORKING to change the oppression in the world
are driven by FAITH BASED leaders.

Never mind, you don't believe in any faith.

So none of these solutions matter to you that are working to change the world.
Never mind.

Chicken! :)

Dear TAZ

there it is.

If you don't want that,

Hold on,..,

hold on again...

Hi Taz:

by all means

What I do find amusing is the Bible is a history book. It also contains parables and creation tales because that's what primitive people do with their time. They try to figure out "how did we get here?" Which is closely akin to the modern mans question "why are we here?" One thing is not deniable about the Bible though...archeologists have confirmed more stories in the Bible than they have discounted.

`

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I'm agnostic silly person. I am also a scientist (geology) so know more about the physical world than you ever will. Men and women smarter than I came to the conclusion decades ago that there is neither evidence for, or against the existence of a God. It's as simple as that. What I find amusing is you rail against the religious but you militant atheists are every bit as annoying as the religious fanatics. Not the devout mind you, no, you're more closely akin to those despicable asshats the Westboro Baptist Church.

And yet you, like all the other dummies you make mention of, evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrate within the video beginning this very thread. Instead like every other dummy you make mention of, or any other religious person on the planet, you as you yourself demonstrate here, desperately scramble to try and make every lie and deception that you can possibly fathom the issue and again the reason is obviously because you are not able to contest the facts which already reveal that the foundation of every religion is proven to be based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hi David:
1. Do you apply this same DISGUST to lies of parties and politicians
who aren't following the principles of the Constitution?

People from all parties left and right are DISGUSTED with govt and corporate corruption
for the same reasons you cite above. Environmental destruction is blamed on corporations.
Look at the mess in China with forced abortions and 8 million men who aren't going to have wives
and could build an army with the money the Chinese govt pours into its military while workers starve and struggle.

David: are you going to blame the mess in China on religion or politics?

If you notice, the Boko Haram, the ISIS and other Jihadist Terrorists
are all P O L I T I C A L. They seize MILITARY power and are more dangerous than
Buddhists or Christians who just offend you with words.

Why do you not see that POLITICS is more dangerous and abusing more lies?

2. so if Politics is more dangerous
look how people respond. they seek means of REFORM.
they don't "throw out all laws" as you ask to throw out all religions!

they seek to FOLLOW the laws that are RIGHT.

And if the people seek to do this with
Politics and Govt that is much more dangerous when it is abused,
why not reform religions?

David I think you are misdirecting your attention to an
EASY TARGET

The Buddhists and Christians are not going to attack you, so it's easy to go on the offensive.
They will forgive your ignorance out of Compassion and Forgiveness/Charity taught by these religions.

I think you are AFRAID to face the real changes that are needed.

3. for example, are you ready to challenge and change the
SLAVE LABOR that our economy, our goods and services depend on?

Without low paid wages, we could not afford the waste of consumerism,
the luxury that allows us to chat online to text back and forth
while workers are starving in factories without adequate rest in dangerous conditions.

David: if you are so against evil why aren't you taking on trafficking and slavery?

Here are some people who are, mainly WOMEN:
Laster Global Consulting Human Trafficking Training and Consulting
PACE Universal - Teach a girl feed a village

Oh, that's right.
All the groups WORKING to change the oppression in the world
are driven by FAITH BASED leaders.

Never mind, you don't believe in any faith.

So none of these solutions matter to you that are working to change the world.
Never mind.

Chicken! :)

Did you ever stop to think that the reason governments etc. are so corrupt is because filthy religious lies are poisoning our constitutions etc.?!!

I am a Primary Factual Fundamentalist that chooses primary global issues wisely and how I see fit in lieu of the bigger picture of what goes on, on this planet. You accomplish global unity then feel free to dictate how it's done.

So here you are desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue all the while avoiding contesting the factual evidence which reveals that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread.

Religions are all based upon a factually proven foundation of lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years is more than reason enough to destroy every single religion that exists without discrimination.

You are pulling for a bunch of factually proven foundations of filthy lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years. You value lies more than you value human life and expect to be taken serious?!!

You sit here attempting to claim the lie that it's ok to continue filthy lies of religions of your choice of which if that were the case, you'd have every person of every other religion arguing or at war with you (not the brightest bulb are you) because filthy religious lies lead to war and divide as they have for thousands of years.

what's the sense in believing in anything if when presented with the factual evidence which either falsifies or verifies the belief, you are just going to ignore the fact anyway?!!

Beliefs are either verified or falsified by fact.

Facts are either recognized or ignored.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

`

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

And yet you, like all the other dummies you make mention of, evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrate within the video beginning this very thread. Instead like every other dummy you make mention of, or any other religious person on the planet, you as you yourself demonstrate here, desperately scramble to try and make every lie and deception that you can possibly fathom the issue and again the reason is obviously because you are not able to contest the facts which already reveal that the foundation of every religion is proven to be based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Only your precious video doesn't do that. It merely serves up a healthy dose of OPINION. OPINIONS are not facts. Learn the difference.

`

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Ok then every language on earth was created so people could tell lies with it.

And every govt and law was created so people could control others out of greed for power.

There are you happy David?
Everything man creates can be argued as selfish in motivation.

Great. Throw it all in the trash then.

David: quit using the internet because it was started by US military that has killed ppl.

Dont use that either or you are denying that people were killed so we could enjoy our freedom of speech.

And don't eat food because animals died or people suffered somewhere in the chain.

Dont use elctronics made by slave labor.

All this is based on bad things, too.

Boo hoo everything in the world is evil.

Lets all be like Buddha and sit under a tree until we find the answers to all the suffering and lies around us we cant escape.

Poor us, living in lies and delusions!

Forum List

Back