Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

You claim to be agreeing while your actions in choice of words reveal otherwise as you attempt to try and undermine me as if you think I am blind. First of all, I am not religious and don't fall for such drivel.

I also think you need to understand more about Buddha the thief by watching this video

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I will mark my spot here where I left off and reply after work.
I will edit this msg so don't reply yet, I will post below.

Quickly though
1. not that you are blind but you are fearful
If that makes you biased, some of that will be reduced when you are less fearful
of the problems and more joyful about the solutions.
You will still be secular gentile, that part will not change.
But you won't be so afraid of religions, though they may still annoy you.

2. I will watch your video when I get home from work.
Please look up STORM by Tim Minchin. I think you will like that guy and how he says it!
if you can't find it on a previous thread (I posted it to BreezeWood on the "Syllogistic" thread)
I will add it below. Have to go, sorry, I do like this when we can catch each other directly.

That is cool and I am glad to know you come more from my perspective
so I can understand what you are saying better. Thanks David!

=========
posted to BreezeWood on Syllogistic thread:

would it upset your world view to find there are forms of healing
prayer that have changed people lives by receiving forgiveness and letting go of
negativity that was holding back their growth, is that too disturbing to think there could be truth to christian teachings as positive and natural

here BreezeWood here's a peace offering enjoy:
Storm - Tim Minchin music and video

if you take Tim Minchin's statement on naturalist views without religion
and apply it back to spiritual healing then you can have both natural
knowledge and spiritual knowledge without conflict or competing with each other.

The foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

I created my own religion for Thyself, and the foundation of it is not based upon any lies. In fact, it is based upon truths about Thyself, as I happen to be an expert on Thyself, and because my religion is meant for Thyself and none other.

My religion is meant to help me guide my own personal transformation according to my Will, to invoke the characteristics of Gods and Goddesses whom I resonate with the most, to help me organize my spiritual thoughts/ conflicts into things that I can depict via art, to create culture that is reflected by my own Weltanschauung, and to help me recognize the "good" and the "evil" within myself and direct it into a more beneficial and successful manner...

So again, you are wrong, the foundation of every religion is not based upon lies.

A transparent lie, evil is a lie made by the religions that make up such lies in support of their factually proven foundation of lies which coincides with the lie propagated by the religious referred to as the devil.

The religious will make up any lie they can possibly fathom such as to try and drag everyone else down to their level by making up any lie such as making everything to do with belief out to be a religion, when the foundation of every religion is a ridiculous story of how we got here of which the foundation of every religion is factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies as clearly demonstrated within the video.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time, the reason that the religious made up the word truth in the first place is because they couldn't pass off their lies as fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

What am I lying about? That I created my own religion for Thyself, as many Pagans tend to do?

Or was I lying when I said that my religion is meant to help me guide my own personal transformation according to my Will, to invoke the characteristics of Gods and Goddesses whom I resonate with the most, to help me organize my spiritual thoughts/ conflicts into things that I can depict via art, to create culture that is reflected by my own Weltanschauung, and to help me recognize the "good" and the "evil" within myself and direct it into a more beneficial and successful manner...?

Was I lying when I said that the foundation of the religion I created is not based upon lies? If anything, the foundation of my religion is based upon Nature. My own inner Nature, as well as the Nature of the Earth and the Cosmos.

I would welcome a serious and intelligent discussion about it if you are Willing. But alas, it seems you are not. It seems as though you would rather preach instead of discuss.

Tis a shame.

That doesn't detract from the factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or gods to begin with as clearly demonstrated within the following video which reveal that the organized religions known as paganism and wicca etc.are all based upon a foundation of lies.

and I am also aware that the religious have attempted to drag everything down to their level by attempting to make everything out to be religious and just take science for example. a couple of decades ago the religious feared science so they decided to try and make a religion out of it in attempt to try and dumb down any competition. Hence the birth of what they refer to as Scientology.

What they were too stupid to realize is that science is merely the process that determines fact.

Facts are what verify or falsify belief.

Facts are either recognized or ignored.

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

It's even worse than that.

Religion isn't based on lies, it's based on the opinions and speculations of mere humans on unprovable topics.

What about what you believe? Unless one has no thoughts at all regarding origins and after-life, we are all guilty of religious thought.

Our job as Sentient Beings is to decide what answers we believe to be plausible, but religious answers will never be supported by more than the humble opinions of Monkeys.

The foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video within the opening post of this very thread and it doesn't come as a surprise that you evade contesting those facts with so much as a shred of validity while instead you desperately scramble to try and make any religious lie and deception you can possibly fathom the issue. Again, Don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Back in Post #89 I asked you for an explanation to the claims you make below. I know, you were too busy having supper or responding to others so that prevented you from straightening us out. If you are too busy I will tacitly accept that as an excuse. But it doesn’t explain or justify a thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Post #80 David Jeffrey Spetch had this to say:
Not only that but it was the Christians that glorified a murderer of children and called him Santa Clause. Now kids have this sick murderers name all over presents and they are all fooled like a bunch of dumb vulnerable tarts to think that Santa Clause the child murderer was / is a good person who goes out of their way to help children instead of killing them to perpetuate his own immortality. The Christians put a murderer of children on a pedestal and you have a hard time understanding why people are so disgusted with Christianity. Back in the days after the fall of Rome and the creation of Roman Catholic brought on the title of what they called a Saint and this is about a specific Saint who was referred to as Saint Nicholas. This man became renowned for murdering / sacrificing children. For hundreds of years people lived in fear of the name until Christians decided to glorify this guy as a good guy to perpetuate their religious lies upon society. Now this sick filthy low life's name is on childrens presents and I suppose this makes you feel good about yourself?!! love David Jeffrey Spetch Ps. Be good, be strong!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Post #89 I responded this with the following:
If this is account is representative of your youtube video then you have been duped. Where do you get St. Nicholas was a murderer of children? Source? I googled it and the only place that account shows up is in the 2010 horror movie “Saint” or “Sint.”
Film Review Saint Sint 2010 - Horrornews.net It’s a horror movie using a totally made up legend of St. Nicholas as a child murderer. Almost word for word what you wrote. And you take this as a true story??? Do you believe Spiderman is real, too?

Here is what the Church or historians know about St. Nicholas. Answer, very little.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ch/news/2004/nick.html

But there are many facts associated with the highly revered and generous bishop from 4th century Turkey, or it may be legend, too. But nothing resembling an evil man.

I admire your bravado, albeit badly misplaced. I do not need you or your friendly sources to speculate on the real Jesus to prove anything. I love how you throw out your “facts” that Christians murdered untold millions, even billions. I can see you are blind to the truth and there is very little I could say that would make a difference. But suffice it to say, Christianity has been the savior of mankind, civilized a barbaric and backwards continent, Europe, and then by and large cared for a destitute and lost world by charity far, far more than any kind of subjugating any people to convert. Yes, there have been times where those of centuries past have exacted sinful measures upon those people they came in contact with. But for every regrettable account comes enormous embellishments of the truth including the Inquisition, the Crusades and really-bad-accusations of church witch burnings. Those numbers are hyper inflated and the witch burnings were almost exclusively done by crazed local villagers and sometimes the state. Enough said because you are surely laughing. But to finish, I do not need your interpretations of Scripture to tell me of Jesus and the faith. The charity and sacrifice for 2000 years tells me. And the thousands of miracles which you cannot explain away verifies the truth to this faith as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[apparently that was the end of the discussion]

A decade ago the information revealing saint Nicholas was a murderer of children was available on multiple and credible news sites available for people to discover the murderer for themselves. It doesn't come as a surprise being the bunch of liars ad deceivers that the religious prove t be have gotten rid of that information and replaced it with a story of a butcher I didn't see even once a decade ago.

I even had an article I had posted myself with links to these sites that I now notice has mysteriously disappeared and yet a follow up article I left behind in the following years without links to these sites is still there.

Saint Nicholas also has nothing to do with the the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly revealed within the video beginning this very thread. The reason he was referred to as a Saint is quite obviously that he preached those very factually proven foundations of religious lies himself such as the factually proven lie as revealed within the following video.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

The devil is waiting for you in hell. He has your due reward ready for you for posting garbage like this ready and waiting for you... your very own personal, so you don't have to share it with anyone else, 55 gallon barrel of pig shit for you to stand on your head in... for eternity.

Yet you evade with so much as a shred of validity contesting the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies which already proves that there is no such thing as a god or a devil as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Instead you are so very eager to attempt to make your lies and deceptions the issue as is what religion teaches it's followers to do.

I know that the religious even stoop so low as to tell you if you don't follow their filthy disgusting lies, then you'l suffer for it when you die. Just goes to show that the religious are willing to stoop that low with such lies to aid the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

I created my own religion for Thyself, and the foundation of it is not based upon any lies. In fact, it is based upon truths about Thyself, as I happen to be an expert on Thyself, and because my religion is meant for Thyself and none other.

My religion is meant to help me guide my own personal transformation according to my Will, to invoke the characteristics of Gods and Goddesses whom I resonate with the most, to help me organize my spiritual thoughts/ conflicts into things that I can depict via art, to create culture that is reflected by my own Weltanschauung, and to help me recognize the "good" and the "evil" within myself and direct it into a more beneficial and successful manner...

So again, you are wrong, the foundation of every religion is not based upon lies.

A transparent lie, evil is a lie made by the religions that make up such lies in support of their factually proven foundation of lies which coincides with the lie propagated by the religious referred to as the devil.

The religious will make up any lie they can possibly fathom such as to try and drag everyone else down to their level by making up any lie such as making everything to do with belief out to be a religion, when the foundation of every religion is a ridiculous story of how we got here of which the foundation of every religion is factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies as clearly demonstrated within the video.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time, the reason that the religious made up the word truth in the first place is because they couldn't pass off their lies as fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

What am I lying about? That I created my own religion for Thyself, as many Pagans tend to do?

Or was I lying when I said that my religion is meant to help me guide my own personal transformation according to my Will, to invoke the characteristics of Gods and Goddesses whom I resonate with the most, to help me organize my spiritual thoughts/ conflicts into things that I can depict via art, to create culture that is reflected by my own Weltanschauung, and to help me recognize the "good" and the "evil" within myself and direct it into a more beneficial and successful manner...?

Was I lying when I said that the foundation of the religion I created is not based upon lies? If anything, the foundation of my religion is based upon Nature. My own inner Nature, as well as the Nature of the Earth and the Cosmos.

I would welcome a serious and intelligent discussion about it if you are Willing. But alas, it seems you are not. It seems as though you would rather preach instead of discuss.

Tis a shame.

That doesn't detract from the factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or gods to begin with as clearly demonstrated within the following video which reveal that the organized religions known as paganism and wicca etc.are all based upon a foundation of lies.

and I am also aware that the religious have attempted to drag everything down to their level by attempting to make everything out to be religious and just take science for example. a couple of decades ago the religious feared science so they decided to try and make a religion out of it in attempt to try and dumb down any competition. Hence the birth of what they refer to as Scientology.

What they were too stupid to realize is that science is merely the process that determines fact.

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yes David
And none of that which you post
and complain of about religion
Is necessary to understand the concept
That Forgiveness brings healing in a natural
Process and love overcomes fear, truth overcomes ignorance, compassion overcomes anger, charity overcomes greed.

You are right
Religions are messed up and wrong
if they don't teach how to rise above
and overcome the cause of ills.

I agree, there is something wrong with religions if they dont teach this.

Good, I have gotten through taking the time to go through a few more pages of responses and once again need a break before coming back to breeze through more responses while I continue to gang up on the many here.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Tis a shame.

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yes David
Process and love overcomes fear, truth overcomes ignorance, compassion overcomes anger, charity overcomes greed.

You are right

You fail to understand the importance of addressing the foundation of this issue as you desperately scramble to attempt to try and make the issue about forgiveness. Forgiveness for the world suffering religious lies and deceptions which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years and to the misery of countless others comes after the destruction of religion globally.

That is why I am here for you, to get you out of religious lies and deceptions to begin the global healing process..

and now for that break I was mentioning in my last response. This caught my eye and I thought why not cinch through it before I take a break ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
A decade ago the information revealing saint Nicholas was a murderer of children was available on multiple and credible news sites available for people to discover the murderer for themselves. It doesn't come as a surprise being the bunch of liars ad deceivers that the religious prove t be have gotten rid of that information and replaced it with a story of a butcher I didn't see even once a decade ago.

I even had an article I had posted myself with links to these sites that I now notice has mysteriously disappeared and yet a follow up article I left behind in the following years without links to these sites is still there.

Saint Nicholas also has nothing to do with the the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly revealed within the video beginning this very thread. The reason he was referred to as a Saint is quite obviously that he preached those very factually proven foundations of religious lies himself such as the factually proven lie as revealed within the following video.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

Dear David Jeffrey Spetch:
Believing in St. Nicholas is not a requirement of any religion
nor entrance into heaven. It might get you a place in line at the mall.

for you to pick on such things appears to
be grasping for straws or grasping for straw man arguments.

You say the religious are desperate,
this seems an act of desperation equally.

David may I suggest.
if you are going to unravel the contradictions in Christianity
then pick on the concept of Salvation as only for some and not for others.
But Jesus came to save all humanity. And God's will is that no soul be lost.
So doesn't God always get his will? if so everyone shall be saved.

I believe Universal Salvation is more in keeping with the message in the Bible
IF you are going to teach it, then teach in completion.

There is hellish suffering caused by unforgiveness in a vicious cycle
that causes endless hell. But that can be broken by Forgiveness.
so there CAN be hell and there CAN be souls lost to hell
and they can still go through the fire, be purified,
and find salvation in Christ after going through cleansing
to remove all the false things, just like you said, destroying all false religion.
All that will burn in hell, burn away, and leave only which is eternally true.

So if you are going to pick apart Christianity
PLEASE
DAVID
pick something that is critical
and not a side argument like
Santa Claus that has nothing to do with it.

Thanks,
The Salvation issue is a good thing to discuss.
I believe in Universal Salvation but can't find
very many people who teach it consistently.

Most people leave out gays, or atheists, or
Muslims or somebody they think is doomed to hell.

So very few get this right.
As the Bible warns the path of destruction is broad
and most people go by that path, but the Gate of
righteousness is narrow and VERY FEW shall find it.

I think you may be one of the few
but you've got to stick to critical points
and not get sidetracked by Santa Claus and crap like that.

Get it together David.
Can't abolish false religion if you keep going off track.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Tis a shame.

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yes David

You are right

You fail to understand the importance of addressing the foundation of this issue as you desperately scramble to attempt to try and make the issue about forgiveness. Forgiveness for the world suffering religious lies and deceptions which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years and to the misery of countless others comes after the destruction of religion globally.

That is why I am here for you, to get you out of religious lies and deceptions to begin the global healing process..

and now for that break I was mentioning in my last response. This caught my eye and I thought why not cinch through it before I take a break ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hi David
See my other response about not
grasping for straws or straw man arguments.

I think Universal Salvation is more important a focus
to discuss than Santa Claus.

Let me know your views on that.
On Universal Salvation I mean, you already explained the other
and I don't think it is required, necessary or helpful at all in solving anything.

Universal Salvation is.
Spiritual healing is.
Forgiveness as the key factor is.

Any of those will divide the sheep from the goats,
the true from the false. But not arguing over Santa.

I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.
As a species, we certainly have been as evil and as destructive as your partisan gawds.

Maybe we just need to invent a newer version of gawds, ones which can be applied globally so we can reduce the hate and intolerance caused by so many competing versions of gawds.

so you think there are too many gods competing with each other and your solution is to invent new ones?

did it ever occur to you that the problem is that man has created too many false gods to worship instead of going to our Father and obtaining the light and knowledge we desperately need as a people?

Thanks for demonstrating yet another fine example of how religion leads to war and divide. Placing your religion as superior in any way is a mighty fine example. Thank you for that and it certainly doesn't come as a surprise to see you continue to cower from the factual evidence which has already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

the truth is always superior to error.

I have just tackled several threads with many responses here on these forums today. I am going to take a little break before coming back here some time this evening to continue mowing over how the religious desperately scramble to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue while they obviously avoid contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

still waiting for you to present facts. Or for you to interact with the responses given

Well in lieu of the facts I share that reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, combine the brains of all the religious people that ever existed and mine is quite obviously still larger.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

RE: Your brain is larger than all other religious brains combined

1. And your FAITH in your "religiously-held beliefs"
is equally large or even Larger!
2. And your EGO having faith in yourself as right and others as wrong
is even Larger than the egos of all other such persons combined
3. Thus, disproving the theory that something cannot come from nothing,
or more cannot come from something less, or larger cannot come from something smaller.

You have just proven that HUGEST sense of self-importance
can come from the smallest of minds.

Congratulations, Doctor!

We may not be able to prove that the Universe came from a singularity or blackhole,
but you singlehandedly demonstrate how an infinite
barrage of beliefs based on false assertions
can spew forth from a smaller hole.

Creating a whole lot of something from a whole lot of nothing!
Great job!

The devil is waiting for you in hell. He has your due reward ready for you for posting garbage like this ready and waiting for you... your very own personal, so you don't have to share it with anyone else, 55 gallon barrel of pig shit for you to stand on your head in... for eternity.

Dear 007 and Honorable David Jeffrey Spetch, Co-Creator and Resident Expert in Making a Big Deal out of Nothing,
Whatever concept of hell we have,
I find the common factor that causes hellish suffering
is ill will caused by Unforgiveness and Fear.
This leads to Retribution and Scarcity Mentality
which leads to suffering while Abundance Mentality leads to liberation and freedom from fear.

Fortunately this fear and unforgiveness can be overcome.
As long as we can FORGIVE we can open up an escape route out of the hell we find ourselves in otherwise.

The ONLY thing that blocks this is Unforgiveness, because when we refuse to forgive
we prevent any help or change from going through; and we must CHOOSE FREELY to ask
help with Forgiveness -- this can never be forced, so we could potentially stay blocked in an endless cycle.

007 since the only way out of this vicious cycle is Forgiveness
and the only way to offer it is FREELY by example,
May I please ask you help to pray for our friend David to Receive Forgiveness
so that he may be uplifted and inspired with greater wisdom and understanding of solutions
instead of remaining so aggrieved about problems he blocks the process of correcting these problems.

By addressing fear with love of truth we overcome ignorance.
By forgiving and/or asking help to do so, we overcome unforgiven issues, conflicts and divisions.
We open ourselves to healing which brings heavenly peace
instead of living in vicious cycles of retribution which becomes a living hell.

Multiplied by all humanity, this hell is huge.
The anger and fire rages, and can either be used to burn away impurities
so that we learn to let go; or it can feed on itself, fueling fire and fanning flames.

007: I AGREE with you that our Resident "Co-Creator of Something out of Nothing"
SELF-INDUCES his own suffering by CONTINUING to remain
ATTACHED to these negative perceptions of religions.

He won't let go by forgiveness, out of fear these problems aren't taken seriously.

He is like a desperate mother running door to door,
yelling that the children are all sick and dying. And why isn't anyone reacting?
Yet doesn't understand how to bring the children to the hospital to get treated.

All the other children are receiving treatment and doing very well.
some are even receiving preventative care at home to avoid the hospital.

But this mother is too busy running around panicked as an alarmist,
knocking on doors accusing people of ignoring and letting their kids dies of sickness.
and won't even bring her own child to the hospital to cure the sickness.

Just accuses everyone else of being in denial there is sickness,
when the doctors nurses and other parents are all tending to their children to prevent the
panic over the sickness.

How do we help this poor desperate mother not to panic,
not to fear that none of us is taking this sickness seriously,
but assure that all steps ARE being taken to address these issues?

Can we please pray and reach out to UPLIFT David
so that he may make leaps in progress and not stay stuck in disillusionment,
fearing nobody else sees the lies and problems going on.

Sure the problems are there.
The difference is being like the people fixing them.
Not just panicking and yelling door to door there is this sickness going on!

Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm curious how you intend to destroy religion. You obviously can't persuade people to abandon their faith in God. Not with your faulty reasoning. Even persuading people with sound reasons and truth is difficult. And you definitely aren't going to persuade people who have personal experiences with the Lord. Five minutes listening to the voice of the Lord is far more convincing to hours of your sophistry.

you can't pass laws to eradicate religion because you can't force people to stop believing or dedicating their every act to God.

the only way to eradicate religion would be to murder everyone who believes. Doesn't seem very loving to me. Are you capable of mass genocide?

even then you guarantee the end of religion unless you kill every human being. After all God might appear to someone and start the whole process up again.

so what is your ultimate plan?

REVISED REPLY to David Jeffrey Spetch
O "he who creates huge fusses over nothing, yet claims nothing can come from nothing
but must come from something, so why the huge fuss"
RE: I also think you need to understand more about Buddha the thief by watching this video

==============================================

A. Tim Minchin video
Thanks for posting your free speech videos, I think this is Great.
I like how you think and demand answers and accountability,
and I do accept and address until your grievances are resolved.

To add some humor, I hope you got the link below to TIM MINCHIN
who makes quite a poetic statement asking why isn't the natural world good enough without making religions?

Tim PICTURES LYRICS PHOTOS CHORDS Minchin/Storm

B. I finally got your video to play where you talk about
how ALL religions STOLE natural or pre-existing morals
then tried to package and sell these as conditions to prove who is right or moral by affiliation.

1. YES this is consistent with the concept of
NATURAL or UNIVERSAL laws pre-existing
and then all man's laws and religions "attempt to express these laws"

YES YES YES on all counts
This can go well, as with our Constitutional laws that came from Natural Laws,
or can go horribly wrong as with the Slavery and laws that attempted to circumvent the issue of human inequality
until it could be resolved later.

2. YES so ALL laws and religions follow this process
AGREED

3. The issue is WHERE are we in our social development
given this trend? Given that ALL human laws are made up to try to REPRESENT
human nature and our relationship in the world with universal laws of science and energy,
with cause and effect, with truth and justice, and what brings peace healing and harmony to restore good heath
good faith relations and good will vs. what causes suffering war and hell on earth by ill will, fear and retribution out of unforgiveness

HOW do we get from these imperfect, "lie-based" foundations
to where we NEED to be with our understanding of the world and humanity?

You are still back at step 1 or 2
freaking out that something went wrong with those stages.

But David ALL people are going through these stages.

We learn by taking knowledge from the past,
and then just like you, trying to explain what is right or wrong that needs to be changed.

So we are all going through this.

You just don't trust religions because they have been messed up.

But David everyone every institution has taken laws or knowledge from the past
and then tried to build laws or systems based on that.

So EVERYTHING you complain about David is TRUE, this REALLY happened and continues to happen!

Welcome to the human race, David.

So GLAD you are here to join the rest of us
facing this same process that all humanity has been going through since the beginning.

YES to all that you say.

Now what is the best way to fix it, that's where we may not have the
same experience or solutions. You still want to abandon or abolish all religions thinking that will solve it.

But David getting rid of religion will not solve Forced Abortions in China.
or Destruction of the Rainforests by Corporations.

The Greed and lack of conflict resolution is greater than just religion.

Religions can help organize people across continents and around different issues
so that people can collaborate and invest resources into solving their own local problems.

Since these affiliations exist, why not use them for good.

Thanks David, of all the people questioning things on here,
your questions and issues actually come the closest to mine!

So I totally relate to you and do want to address all these issues
and grievances you have about religions until these are ALL CORRECTED.

AGREED!
Yours truly,
Emily

You claim to be agreeing while your actions in choice of words reveal otherwise as you attempt to try and undermine me as if you think I am blind. First of all, I am not religious and don't fall for such drivel.

I also think you need to understand more about Buddha the thief by watching this video

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I will mark my spot here where I left off and reply after work.
I will edit this msg so don't reply yet, I will post below.

Quickly though
1. not that you are blind but you are fearful
If that makes you biased, some of that will be reduced when you are less fearful
of the problems and more joyful about the solutions.
You will still be secular gentile, that part will not change.
But you won't be so afraid of religions, though they may still annoy you.

2. I will watch your video when I get home from work.
Please look up STORM by Tim Minchin. I think you will like that guy and how he says it!
if you can't find it on a previous thread (I posted it to BreezeWood on the "Syllogistic" thread)
I will add it below. Have to go, sorry, I do like this when we can catch each other directly.

That is cool and I am glad to know you come more from my perspective
so I can understand what you are saying better. Thanks David!

=========
posted to BreezeWood on Syllogistic thread:

would it upset your world view to find there are forms of healing
prayer that have changed people lives by receiving forgiveness and letting go of
negativity that was holding back their growth, is that too disturbing to think there could be truth to christian teachings as positive and natural

here BreezeWood here's a peace offering enjoy:
Storm - Tim Minchin music and video

if you take Tim Minchin's statement on naturalist views without religion
and apply it back to spiritual healing then you can have both natural
knowledge and spiritual knowledge without conflict or competing with each other.

I have just tackled several threads with many responses here on these forums today. I am going to take a little break before coming back here some time this evening to continue mowing over how the religious desperately scramble to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue while they obviously avoid contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

still waiting for you to present facts. Or for you to interact with the responses given

Dear Avatar4321 It appears our local prophet, here to warn us against the dangers of false religion,
retreats during the day and returns around the hours of 12 midnight to re-educate his disciples
and indoctrinate us on his beliefs.

So we must patiently await his next appearance.

As for his plan, why not challenge him to
1. replicate Spiritual healing and curing of schizophrenic demonic voices
without using Christian exorcism and deliverance prayer in Christ Jesus

2. explain his plan for ending Forced Abortions in China,
cleaning up the massive plastic garbage patch floating in the Oceans,
and ending trafficking and rape by ISIS, Boko Haram, and gangs/criminal mobs
across the border, by abolishing religion instead of using religion to unite
people and organize resources by their affiliations of faith.

3. if religions are the cause of all evil in the world
he should be able to solve all these problems by removing religion,
given there is no other cause besides that!

If religion is so evil that all the good in the world,
and fixing all the problems can be done without it,
then he should go ahead and demonstrate
how intends to do this without calling on
religious leaders and their followers to help.

Do all that, without religion. Go ahead.
Let's challenge him.

I don't think he can get past the Spiritual Healing
challenge without relying on people who are gifted
in praying in the name of Christ Jesus to cast out demons and cure
mental and physical sickness.

But he is welcome to try!

Scott Peck did not believe in Satan or demons either
until he went through this process of healing schizophrenic
patients himself, and then started using this in his practice
and recommending it be researched, proven and developed
as a regular part of diagnosis and treatment within psychiatry.

IF:
Religion is the greedy and the selfish fabricating lies as truth and belief to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Then please explain how the people
I listed who volunteer healing others for FREE are greedy.

How many people have you saved from
Gangs
Crime
Suicide
Selfcutting
Drugs and alcohol addiction
Sex abuse
Mental and physical illness
Including cancer and schizophrenic voices.

They never charge money
They dont require anyone to join a group or join a religion.
They only ask people to forgive in order for the healing to be received instead of blocking it.

None of the poor people they help for free
Has any money or anything to offer in return.

How is that greedy David
Its all done for Free to teach people that
Forgiveness heals so more ppl can be helped
I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.
As a species, we certainly have been as evil and as destructive as your partisan gawds.

Maybe we just need to invent a newer version of gawds, ones which can be applied globally so we can reduce the hate and intolerance caused by so many competing versions of gawds.

so you think there are too many gods competing with each other and your solution is to invent new ones?

did it ever occur to you that the problem is that man has created too many false gods to worship instead of going to our Father and obtaining the light and knowledge we desperately need as a people?

Thanks for demonstrating yet another fine example of how religion leads to war and divide. Placing your religion as superior in any way is a mighty fine example. Thank you for that and it certainly doesn't come as a surprise to see you continue to cower from the factual evidence which has already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

the truth is always superior to error.
I thought the truth was better than lying.

I'm pretty sure he has denied evil exists

I'm sure he blames religions for demonizing it
while he is perfectly justified in demonizing the evil in religion.

As Bonita Louise pointed out, he is conveniently blaming it on religion.

You start with a target, project all the blame there,
then by learning to let go and forgive, all the anger is eventually removed.

First step is to recognize there is a problem, a cause of suffering,
and represent that somehow. David uses religion to represent where humanity goes wrong.

That becomes his Satan, the serpent in the garden whispering manipulative lies
to make people fall out of the garden of innocence and harmony with nature.

He is retelling the story of mankind, but using his own parables and symbols
while blaming religions for using their own mythology. He is still going through the same process, just on his terms so he can finish his journey himself, not relying on religions of others.

How honored we should be that he should chose to share that journey with us.
Since he does not believe in praying to God through Christ,
he petitions us as the peopele, the church body, to hear and answer his grievances as he "tells it unto the church"

We should indeed be so honored to serve our fellow brother
in his time of need that he may find the answers and solutions he seeks
to the evil in the world he blames on religion. May this journey be a success and lead
to enlightenment of the mind, uplifting of the soul, healing of relations and peace in the world based on agreed truth.

Forum List

Back