Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

The foundation of every religion is a ridiculous story of how we got here.
I'm a practicing Buddhist. The foundation of Buddhism is the Four Nobel Truths, the first of which being "Suffering exists." You're saying this is a lie, which means you're saying suffering does not exist. Surly you can see your folly.

Creation stories are not foundations of a faith, just flavor text.

Why do you presume the laws were not in play before creation of man. Many of them are eternal in nature.

I don't know what this is in reply to, Avatar4321, but I agree.
Could I ask your help to work out this issue on the thread about Syllogistic proof of God?

M.D. Rawlings was saying that even the knowledge and logic was there before God.
Others are saying God created all things so this includes knowledge and logic.

I asked to draw out the timeline, so I can see where M.D. places God.
BreezeWood has been arguing that the Almighty is not as the Christians teach God.
Boss was saying it makes no sense: if God created all things, then God created the knowledge and logic with it.

Can you please help on that thread? I posted it above on the reply to Irish Ram.
Maybe both of you could help talk with Boss and M.D.

i think the logic of man is on the level created by God.
If people see God as one with the creation, with no beginning and no end,
then the laws/knowledge/logic were always there. Some people count
the creation of God as a manmade construct that represents when humanity became selfaware.

I think it is okay if people divide the timeline differently
as long as we agree point by point on what the laws are and how to apply them.
it doesn't matter so much whether this or that originated or created when,
as much as it matters that we agree on what is right and what to do to fix a problem int he presnt.

I'm a practicing Buddhist. The foundation of Buddhism is the Four Nobel Truths, the first of which being "Suffering exists." You're saying this is a lie, which means you're saying suffering does not exist. Surly you can see your folly.

Dear David Jeffrey Spetch:
I posted a challenge to your OP statement above
in the Bullring here:
David Jeffrey Spetch All Religions are based on Lies RE Buddhism and Constitutionalism US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dear Pezz: I would like to see DJS answer to your post about Buddhist teachings.

I don't think he can answer to the other two questions.
but I'm sure if he dug far enough, he could find something to take out of context
with Buddhism to show it is based on something false.

his strategy seems to be to pick something he rejects,
find easy excuses to condemn it and forget everything else.

so my other two points were concerning why doesn't he
follow and apply this same practice with all such systems,
including Constitutional laws and the contradictions with equality.

where's the condemnation and rejection of govt laws and political beliefs?

That you're nuts? :D

Dear TAZ what is nuts about wanting peace and justice?
Everyone I know wants the truth, wants justice wants peace.

So it makes sense to me the human conscience will keep trying for these things
until we succeed. If it fails, we'll try again and again.

Nobody wants to suffer. Nobody wants someone else having political control over us.

So by "trial and error" the human conscience is driven to establish justice by truth so there is peace.

We aren't satisfied with things we feel are false, unjust or imposed on us where we are distressed and distraught!

Why do you think you are arguing here?
You feel there is false or fraud ideas being pushed
and you DON'T agree, so you seek truth and justice in order to have peace of mind.

So as long as all of us keep pushing until we agree what is truth, and find peace,
then we try, try again. We'll eventually reach some kind of resolution or we will go push someplace else and try that!

BTW IrishRam and Avatar are some of the most reasonable people
on here who will try to explain and work with you.

I will try to help also. It's mostly a communication gap because
nontheists secular gentiles don't speak all this religious symbolism garbage.

Jesus is a symbol of JUSTICE coming in a process of humanity making peace.

That's what the Bible means: moving away from Retributive Justice and war in the world by material greed
which spells death and destruction, and moving toward Restorative Justice and healing relations for peace,
including corrections and restitution in the real world. So a very real establishment of truth and peace worldwide.

That's what it is trying to spell out: the history and future of humanity in SYMBOLS.
but this process affects all of us, in our real lives, even our personal relations.
collectively that means changing world war into world peace. one person, one relationship at a time,
by forgiving and correcting each problem so we resolve all our issues and work things out peaceably.
Just to let you know that your posts are too long, therefore I don't read them. No hot air please.
Dear TAZ
Thanks for your honest reply.
The shortest way to explain what is meant
is to witness spiritual healing by forgiveness. This speaks for itself and requires no words to watch and see it works.

The reason the Bible is symbolic is to
save words. If you want the entire history if humanity, past and future, summarized,
there it is.

If you don't get the mysterious symbols,
if you want it spelled out, you get a lot more words and complicated applications to real life.

If you don't want that,
I'd look into spiritual healing.
Once you get how forgiveness changes lives
you don't need preaching or words.

That's the shortest cut I can give you.
Whatever works best for you,
you will be blessed either way.
Whatever you ask you receive.
Keep asking and the right answers will come.

Thanks for your honesty which will always be rewarded. Love and peace, Happy Thanksgiving. Yours truly, Emily
So basically you're saying that the stories in the bible aren't true. Got it.

They are rife with symbolism
And represent true stages universal to all humanity but not merely literal: some ppl read them as literal history, some as figurative or spiritual process as I focus on, and both approaches are right and work for those people.

They are universally true but have relative meaning to different people.

The spirit of the message is true.
I can sum it up in 250 words If you want
The cliff notes version, TAZ
I can post the link but im on my cell phone,
Hold on,..,

OKay found it, here's the Cliff Notes 250 word summary of the Bible
and Christ Jesus as Restorative Justice:
How to explain the Bible without reading it - Worth1000 Contests

If you like this, if this makes sense to you, TAZ, I will change my Avatar to be
either a silly Donkey or a lost Horse, you take your pick, until I change it to something
else for the next person who can make sense of my long complicated explanations trying to find a shortcut.
here are two avatars you can choose from
hold on again...

Here's the Wonky Donkey image since I'm a liberal Democrat but no one believes that:
The Wonky Donkey - Worth1000 Contests

Here's the poor horsey who can't figure it out:
Backyard Games - Worth1000 Contests

if you and Luddly can figure out how to resolve these issues
I will change my avatar to either or both things, back and forth if necessary,
in honor of your honest effort to make peace, when I don't think it should be on you.

I think if Christians want to share the message they should join in doing more to
correct the problems and explain the meaning in real terms, and quit putting the burden on others, especially those they criticize most for not understanding the message.
But what it comes down to is that you don't think that the stories in the bible are actually true. Because my quest is to find anyone who believes that a global flood happened and Noah got marsupials from Australia and back again. Apparently, NO ONE here does. Pretty strange though, a bunch of bible thumpers of which none of them believe the stories are actually true. Very bizarre.

God could show Himself again. If God is, mankind could certainly come to know Him by way of a burning bush that gives advice on CNN.

Yes, He could if that were His objective. But that would totally eliminate any act of faith on our part. Our faith is not blind for there are many signs and historical moments that lend heavy credence to His existence. However, as time goes by the nature of man considers the past less and less and demands his own personal audience. Otherwise, he will do what he pleases and construct his own ideas of God or the supernatural. As Chesterton said, paganism is the trying to reach God through the imagination only.

As far as what I'm suggesting... with regard to God, my humble opinion is that if God is, He/She/It is way bigger than all of the ancient stories, let alone any one or two of them.

I personally believe the history of the Jewish nation is quite factual and quite extraordinary. The Lord says in His word that He has chosen the Jewish nation through which He would manifest Himself to the world. And, no less, from which a Savior would arise. It is the Lords way and I do not deign to offer Him a better plan.

With regard to religion and the various stories we have to chose from, I believe that anything is possible, and it is my duty to pick the most plausible stories of origins based on current education levels, and to always keep an open mind.

Yes and no. Yes, you must choose and you have been given much to choose from. But, no, one should not always keep an open mind to any idea floated. Because that prohibits the believer from advancing what he knows and serving his fellow man accordingly. We act upon that which we know. We do not waste years trying to convince the obstinate that God exists. We must do far more with God’s existence than to just try to tell someone he does. We must serve.

With regard to mankind knowing God, the historic evidence tells me that God is not interested in Monkey politics or organized worship. And, if He can be known, She can only be known intimately and individually, as one of the clearer voices in my earth-Monkey head when I'm alone.

Well blessed are those so chosen to receive an interior voice or be witness to a true a miracle. For most of us, we must have some faith and trust the multiple historical accounts that are of great reason and where that faith has demonstrated its virtues through charity and sacrifice. Christianity has surely done that. We must also believe the sincerity of countless eye witnesses to events and to miracles. We do measure them in various ways, but at some point it should become more clear which god is God. I submit the Judeo-Christian G-d has manifested in so many ways over all others it is no longer in doubt. IMO

Origins and death are not the only unprovable questions that drive Monkeys in search of God.

"God" explains all of the unexplainable. To those who believe.

There is a simple reason to the simple fact that humans simply don't need God nearly as much any more... curious Monkeys keep finding answers, explaining the unexplainable. To those who believe.

There was a time on The Timeline when pretty much 100% of the humans on earth BELIEVED that every earthquake meant that some Deity was taking a personal interest in them and their clan. Today, a large percentage of us know better.

The reason why education reduces the dependency on the Divine but can never end it is the forever unanswerable question of death. Even if Monkey technology beats death one day, evidence of what lay beyond that door will remain elusive.

The history of the Jewish nation is both extraordinary and also quite factual. It's also quite possible for it to be both interesting and factual and still be complete bullshit with regards to the stories of miracles and the God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran revealing Himself to The World through direct, supernatural intervention.

:eusa_eh: "How big was that fish again, Earl?"

I believe that The Torah should be celebrated as one of the oldest written documents on our Timeline, but I don't believe that God took any more interest in an ancient Arab named Abraham and his family than She does in me and my family. In other words, we all meet God on our own terms. Bury The God of Abraham with Abraham and dig in to The God of (insert your name here).

The above is strictly my humble opinion based on the evidence I've gathered from 50 something years of quality t.v. watching and a willingness to read and travel. It's also my humble opinion that The New Testament should be taken with a grain of salt because it was written so many years after the events by people with a political agenda.

On the ancient stories that describe salvation for the gentiles through Faith in Jesus Christ we will have to agree to disagree. For me, removing my viewpoint from the confines of those ancient tomes was like removing sunglasses at the movies. I couldn't go back, but I believe in possibilities. And if God is The God of Abraham as described in The Torah and The New Testament, I know that there is a special place in Hell awaiting my sorry ass and I know I'll be entirely to blame for my accommodations. I just don't find that outcome very plausible, considering the lucky life I lead right now. If God is, She seems to like me in spite of me.

Possibilities! :beer:

Origins and death are not the only unprovable questions that drive Monkeys in search of God.

NDEs prove life after death all on their own. Too much desperation in trying to refute them. Dying brain, yeah right.

"God" explains all of the unexplainable. To those who believe.

God reveals Himself to those who keep the demands of His covenant.

There is a simple reason to the simple fact that humans simply don't need God nearly as much any more... There was a time on The Timeline when pretty much 100% of the humans on earth BELIEVED that every earthquake meant that some Deity was taking a personal interest in them and their clan. Today, a large percentage of us know better.

Humans don’t need God these days nearly as much? Could anything be further from the truth?

The reason why education reduces the dependency on the Divine but can never end it is the forever unanswerable question of death. Even if Monkey technology beats death one day, evidence of what lay beyond that door will remain elusive.

To you and you alone. Many souls have been allowed by God to return to this life and witness to purgatory, heaven and hell. Pretty hard to call all these saints, nuns and devotees who have testified to the revelations as liars or kooks.

The history of the Jewish nation is both extraordinary and also quite factual. It's also quite possible for it to be both interesting and factual and still be complete bullshit with regards to the stories of miracles and the God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran revealing Himself to The World through direct, supernatural intervention.

You need not focus on the Torah or rest of the Bible for miracles. We have our own manifestations in our time that are evidence that demands a verdict.

The above is strictly my humble opinion based on the evidence I've gathered from 50 something years of quality t.v. watching and a willingness to read and travel… And if God is The God of Abraham as described in The Torah and The New Testament, I know that there is a special place in Hell awaiting my sorry ass and I know I'll be entirely to blame for my accommodations.

Well in my “humble” opinion, that careless comment of yours is being influenced by the evil one who wants humanity to resign themselves to thinking there is no way of knowing anything about God so there is no reason to care doing anything about it.

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. There is no way of knowing anything about God. Faith is required.

All we have are the opinions of the authors of the ancient stories and the opinions of those who presume to teach those ancient stories. Until God Himself validates one of the stories via the miraculous, I refuse to put my faith in to any the ancient Arab stories. It simply makes no sense.

What kind of Father would show that kind of blatant favoritism? :dunno:

God, at least the concept of a God who chose to favor Abraham of Ur over the rest of His creation, is a human construct.

Religion is not an attempt to explain where we came from or what happens when we die.
WHAT?????????

I thought she was pretty clear

Sure. But she is wrong. There is no religion, not even Bhuddism, that doesn't claim to have the explanation where we come from and where we go.
This despite the fact that we don't come from somewhere and we don't go somewhere.
If we leave the quantum world aside. And the wire pyramids and magic stones.

The Bible is to be taken literally. If it is not then the whole thing is up to Emily's translation of what it means, Taz's idea of what it means, my idea about what it means.......... And it is why we get thrown off track.
obviously this is not true.....there is no one who takes all of the Bible literally.......if you do, please help me understand what God is saying to you in Psalm 50:10
For every beast of the forest is Mine, The cattle on a thousand hills.

he has control of every beast in the forest but only a thousand hills worth of cattle?......will that even cover a single county in Texas?......

obviously we are intended to consider what God communicates to us intelligently......a thousand hills is not intended to be a limitation, but an expression of inclusion......

of course everyone knows that Psalms is poetry and one uses words in poetry that are not meant to be understood literally......but we also know that Psalms is not the only place that the Bible includes poetry......

one gets thrown off track far more often pretending that what is obviously NOT supposed to be understood literally must be.......

Dear David Jeffrey Spetch:
I posted a challenge to your OP statement above
in the Bullring here:
David Jeffrey Spetch All Religions are based on Lies RE Buddhism and Constitutionalism US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dear Pezz: I would like to see DJS answer to your post about Buddhist teachings.

I don't think he can answer to the other two questions.
but I'm sure if he dug far enough, he could find something to take out of context
with Buddhism to show it is based on something false.

his strategy seems to be to pick something he rejects,
find easy excuses to condemn it and forget everything else.

so my other two points were concerning why doesn't he
follow and apply this same practice with all such systems,
including Constitutional laws and the contradictions with equality.

where's the condemnation and rejection of govt laws and political beliefs?

Buddha propagated god a factually proven lie so stick that in your pipe. End of discussion, why waste my time on a thread when it's already taken care of in a brief paragraph.

I've been feeling under the weather lately but I will soon be back to breeze through all of the religious rhetoric as I look forward to showing you once again how very easy it is to put the religious in their place. They always avoid the foundation of the issue while instead desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The foundation of any religion is the rediculous story of how we / everything came t o be.

Besides truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs fact every time. The religious steal morals (sayings and everything else they can get their hands on like attempting to lie to the public by saying such as that some man named Buddha created suffering or that suffering only began when Buddha the dirty thief attempted to steal suffering.to try and take credit for suffering existing long before Buddha came along) and attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven religious lies and this has been going on for thousands of years as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread of which you obviously didn't watch.. and like I said, I've been feeling under the weather lately but I will soon be back to breeze through all of the religious rhetoric as I look forward to showing you once again how very easy it is to put the religious in their place. They always avoid the foundation of the issue while instead desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue.

Buddha propagated god a factually proven lie so stick that in your pipe. End of discussion. Aside from that I bet you'l desperately scramble to continue to try and make your lies and deceptions the issue while exemplifying deliberate ignorance towards what fact has already so very easily proven..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
Buddha propagated god a factually proven lie so stick that in your pipe. End of discussion, why waste my time on a thread when it's already taken care of in a brief paragraph.

I've been feeling under the weather lately but I will soon be back to breeze through all of the religious rhetoric as I look forward to showing you once again how very easy it is to put the religious in their place. They always avoid the foundation of the issue while instead desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hi David:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha said not to believe him or anything based on faith in that authority. He applied this back to himself.
To remember that our perception of truth may change and to remain detached and open.

He said if we do find something to be consistent and true then stick to that.

So David if you find these things to be true, you stick to them,
and if you are taking things based on faith in what others said,
this could be mistaken.

I've met Jewish and Christians and Muslims who believe in God
also believe in and practice Buddhism without contradiction.

The religious steal morals (sayings and everything else they can get their hands on like attempting to lie to the public by saying such as that some man named Buddha created suffering or that suffering only began when Buddha the dirty thief attempted to steal suffering.to try and take credit for suffering existing long before Buddha came along) and attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven religious lies and this has been going on for thousands of years as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread of which you obviously didn't watch.. and like I said, I've been feeling under the weather lately but I will soon be back to breeze through all of the religious rhetoric as I look forward to showing you once again how very easy it is to put the religious in their place. They always avoid the foundation of the issue while instead desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

P.S. I don't recall Buddha claiming he created any of this?
he was teaching laws of interconnected spirit that already existed.

Some people even explain it that Buddhism fulfilled Hinduism the
way Christianity fulfilled Judaism.

I am GUESSING you mean you object to people trying to credit Buddha for teaching these things?

His original reaction was to keep noble silence and not talk about the things he saw,
because he pretty much knew people were going to make religious attachments out of it.

He originally did not want to share, because he didn't want people trapped in "idolatry or worship"
but people kept asking and forming followings around his answers.

I have heard Buddha compared with MOSES
both GAVE the laws but these came from GOD
not from Buddha or Moses who were like prophets.

Dear TAZ what is nuts about wanting peace and justice?
Everyone I know wants the truth, wants justice wants peace.

So it makes sense to me the human conscience will keep trying for these things
until we succeed. If it fails, we'll try again and again.

Nobody wants to suffer. Nobody wants someone else having political control over us.

So by "trial and error" the human conscience is driven to establish justice by truth so there is peace.

We aren't satisfied with things we feel are false, unjust or imposed on us where we are distressed and distraught!

Why do you think you are arguing here?
You feel there is false or fraud ideas being pushed
and you DON'T agree, so you seek truth and justice in order to have peace of mind.

So as long as all of us keep pushing until we agree what is truth, and find peace,
then we try, try again. We'll eventually reach some kind of resolution or we will go push someplace else and try that!

BTW IrishRam and Avatar are some of the most reasonable people
on here who will try to explain and work with you.

I will try to help also. It's mostly a communication gap because
nontheists secular gentiles don't speak all this religious symbolism garbage.

Jesus is a symbol of JUSTICE coming in a process of humanity making peace.

That's what the Bible means: moving away from Retributive Justice and war in the world by material greed
which spells death and destruction, and moving toward Restorative Justice and healing relations for peace,
including corrections and restitution in the real world. So a very real establishment of truth and peace worldwide.

That's what it is trying to spell out: the history and future of humanity in SYMBOLS.
but this process affects all of us, in our real lives, even our personal relations.
collectively that means changing world war into world peace. one person, one relationship at a time,
by forgiving and correcting each problem so we resolve all our issues and work things out peaceably.
Just to let you know that your posts are too long, therefore I don't read them. No hot air please.
Dear TAZ
Thanks for your honest reply.
The shortest way to explain what is meant
is to witness spiritual healing by forgiveness. This speaks for itself and requires no words to watch and see it works.

The reason the Bible is symbolic is to
save words. If you want the entire history if humanity, past and future, summarized,
there it is.

If you don't get the mysterious symbols,
if you want it spelled out, you get a lot more words and complicated applications to real life.

If you don't want that,
I'd look into spiritual healing.
Once you get how forgiveness changes lives
you don't need preaching or words.

That's the shortest cut I can give you.
Whatever works best for you,
you will be blessed either way.
Whatever you ask you receive.
Keep asking and the right answers will come.

Thanks for your honesty which will always be rewarded. Love and peace, Happy Thanksgiving. Yours truly, Emily
So basically you're saying that the stories in the bible aren't true. Got it.

They are rife with symbolism
And represent true stages universal to all humanity but not merely literal: some ppl read them as literal history, some as figurative or spiritual process as I focus on, and both approaches are right and work for those people.

They are universally true but have relative meaning to different people.

The spirit of the message is true.
I can sum it up in 250 words If you want
The cliff notes version, TAZ
I can post the link but im on my cell phone,
Hold on,..,

OKay found it, here's the Cliff Notes 250 word summary of the Bible
and Christ Jesus as Restorative Justice:
How to explain the Bible without reading it - Worth1000 Contests

If you like this, if this makes sense to you, TAZ, I will change my Avatar to be
either a silly Donkey or a lost Horse, you take your pick, until I change it to something
else for the next person who can make sense of my long complicated explanations trying to find a shortcut.
here are two avatars you can choose from
hold on again...

Here's the Wonky Donkey image since I'm a liberal Democrat but no one believes that:
The Wonky Donkey - Worth1000 Contests

Here's the poor horsey who can't figure it out:
Backyard Games - Worth1000 Contests

if you and Luddly can figure out how to resolve these issues
I will change my avatar to either or both things, back and forth if necessary,
in honor of your honest effort to make peace, when I don't think it should be on you.

I think if Christians want to share the message they should join in doing more to
correct the problems and explain the meaning in real terms, and quit putting the burden on others, especially those they criticize most for not understanding the message.
But what it comes down to is that you don't think that the stories in the bible are actually true. Because my quest is to find anyone who believes that a global flood happened and Noah got marsupials from Australia and back again. Apparently, NO ONE here does. Pretty strange though, a bunch of bible thumpers of which none of them believe the stories are actually true. Very bizarre.

Hi Taz:
Well, I don't see how that is necessary to agree on all the floods and evolution stuff unless science comes up with a way to prove it where all peole agree it isn't propaganda.

What I do find universal is to agree there is a spiritual process
of forgiving and breaking the cycles of wrongs from the past,
and recovering to reach a higher level of awareness and peace -- so we PREVENT
future wrongs by understanding "cause and effect" and working to correct problems faster before they escalate.

So that's what I see as the CENTRAL message in the Bible,
how that process works in stages,
and working one by one to resolve problems, make peace, and establish truth and justice by agreement.

TAZ If you are truly curious about the flood and evolution
by all means
I totally support a scientific consensus on all things that can be asked and answered.

I don't want to Discourage you from asking
but I believe the first step is to resolve conflicts so we CAN work together in teams.

Once everyone agrees to help each other,
I think it will be MUCH easier to research and resolve these other questions.

But it's hard to get the answers while everyone is so divided and fearful of each other.
Let's get the people organized first, and then when we agree how to approach
these questions it will be easier to find answers and resolve issues without fighting.

Art Levity

We need to coordinate religion with culture, so people feel more comfortable talking about the complexities of religion without feeling ashamed.

The Bible suggests that people exhibit behavioral traits of savagery that makes them seem like animals such as predatory wolves, unforgiving lions, and untrustworthy snakes. These religious images are drawn from regular observations of human nature and Mother Nature.

When people observe a scary alligator in a swamp in Australia, for example, they see its ferocious qualities and consider how human behavior is so much more compassionate and friendly. This is why the American college football team the Florida Gators is named after the cutthroat alligator --- in the spirit of peaceful competition.

Incidentally, Gatorade, the popular sports beverage, was invented by the Florida Gator college football team.

Why not coordinate institutional religion (and its host of Earth-conscious deities and angels) with pop culture eco-imagination avatars such as Iceman (Marvel Comics), a man who can use ice as a tool? This could make people feel more comfortable about the more sensitive aspects of religious doctrine (i.e., body image).

:arrow:

The foundation of any religion is the rediculous story of how we / everything came t o be.
Origin of the species is simply not the foundation of Bhuddism.

Furthermore, what origin stories Bhuddism does hold are not purported to be literaly true in the first place, for you to then have grounds to accuse us of a lie. Our origin stories are fairytales, myth and legond, alogory encasing a moral lesson, not literaly true events or literaly real people; just ideas.

I suppose it's a good thing we aren't monkeys and can learn much more than monkeys can.

that's the beauty of being human

That's RIGHT! :clap2:

Humans are the monkeys who were given enough Time to become Sentient.

Proud to be a Monkey! With a capital M for Sentience. :thup:

Proud to be a Monkey who was born on Planet Earth!
:beer: To Mother Earth!!​

If Momma's little bastards have a Father, His name is Time.

Evolution may hurt, but it also ROCKS!
:beer: To being here!​

`

Ah, back to page 12 and I see someone is very eager to stress the primate correlation. We are all attached to the same umbilical chord in reflection of the sun. We all eat it, breathe it, sleep on it, live on it etc.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.
As a species, we certainly have been as evil and as destructive as your partisan gawds.

Maybe we just need to invent a newer version of gawds, ones which can be applied globally so we can reduce the hate and intolerance caused by so many competing versions of gawds.

Evil is a lie, aka religious propaganda. A word twisted by the religious from such words as Bad, rotten, wrong, abusive to perpetuate lies such as the factually proven lie the devil of which is more religious lies used to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

What was your time of weakness when the religious preyed upon you? Were you an innocent little baby? Did you just get raped? Did you just land in jail? Did you just lose a loved one? The religious even use starving children in third world counties to propagate their filthy foundations of religious lies. Helping people who are starving is one thing but using starving children to propagate factually proven foundations of religious lies that have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years is pretty sick, low down and disgusting!

And it's the destruction of religion which is primary to accomplish for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I made it to page six and noticed that I already responded to much of it on page seven. I'm taking a break before I tackle page 7 which looks already taken care of so I guess page 8 it will be when I come back to gang up on the many once again of which is for the well being of the future of the life on this planet including current and future generations of everyone indiscriminately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong
You haven't tackled crap. All you do is preach your giant proclamations that sweeps Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Animists, Confusionists, tribal faiths, et al. into one big pot but cannot address the evidence or questions that says you are a fool. Christianity is no more responsible for Islam than you are for all acts of atheists, so spare me the "religion" label.
LOVE, from me.

I share facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and yet here you are evading those facts and because you are unable to contest those facts with so much as a shred of validity, here you are desperately scrambling to try and make your delusions the issue.

Preachers share lies fabricated as truth and belief.

and atheist is one that merely believes that religions are based upon lies.

beliefs are either verified or falsified by fact.

I, A Factual fundamentalist backs all claims on the foundations of primary global issues I address with fact such as the very facts that have already revealed that the foundation of every religion proves to be based upon a foundation of lies..

The weak always avoid fact while they try to make their every lie and deception the issue because they are obviously that weak and pathetic as well that transparent as this one demonstrates.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
Religion is an attempt to answer the unprovable questions of where we come from, and what happens to the software that drives our flesh when we die.

Yeah an attempt that was made by people more than willing to pull made up answers out of their ass.

People who use lies to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many in a nut shell.

Time of weakness again (I just shared this in a previous response) What was your time of weakness when the religious preyed upon you? Were you an innocent little baby? Did you just get raped? Did you just land in jail? Did you just lose a loved one? The religious even use starving children in third world counties to propagate their filthy foundations of religious lies. Helping people who are starving is one thing but using starving children to propagate factually proven foundations of religious lies that have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years is pretty sick, low down and disgusting!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.
As a species, we certainly have been as evil and as destructive as your partisan gawds.

Maybe we just need to invent a newer version of gawds, ones which can be applied globally so we can reduce the hate and intolerance caused by so many competing versions of gawds.

so you think there are too many gods competing with each other and your solution is to invent new ones?

did it ever occur to you that the problem is that man has created too many false gods to worship instead of going to our Father and obtaining the light and knowledge we desperately need as a people?

Thanks for demonstrating yet another fine example of how religion leads to war and divide. Placing your religion as superior in any way is a mighty fine example. Thank you for that and it certainly doesn't come as a surprise to see you continue to cower from the factual evidence which has already proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back