Sweet Movies

Kittymom1026

Gold Member
May 17, 2018
What are some of the movies you consider "sweet?" I watched "The Terminal" again last night starring Tom Hanks and directed by Steven Spielberg. I absolutely classify it as one of the sweetest movies I've ever seen. The innocence of Viktor and his whole purpose of coming to NYC and what he has to endure after he arrives, then has to endure when he finds out his country is at war and how he handles it. It has Spielberg and Hanks stamped all over it. Both have a way to show innocence and appeal all rolled into one.
If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it and give it a big two thumbs up! I own the DVD and watch it frequently.

I really like just about anything by the Cohen brothers.

You've Got Mail,
aka In the Good Old Summertime,
aka The Shop around the Corner

(Don't ya just love remakes?)

Forrest Gump is another one. He's about as innocent and sweet as anyone could be.

" O Brother Where Art thou." A favorite, and I loved the music!
I'm enjoying the one they just made for Netflix. Nice lazy half baked effort. :113: It's not even a real studio move, but better than most of the stuff in the theaters.

It's like they do this stuff with their eyes closed.

I'm enjoying the one they just made for Netflix. Nice lazy half baked effort. :113: It's not even a real studio move, but better than most of the stuff in the theaters.

I was able to watch about 20 minutes of that before I deleted it from my list

"Desk Set"

deskset1957.72868_091820150207.jpg

"Hot Millions"

dc7b1-hotmillionsustinovsmith.jpg

From Dusk til Dawn.
Great movie, but I wouldn't exactly classify it as a sweet movie. ( You probably loved Selma Hyak though) (Who wouldn't?She's gorgeous!) Quentin Tarantino has a strange take on his movies. I've seen all of them and some are VERY disturbing.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Very violent

Forum List

Back