• Gene Kelley
  • Dick Van Dyke
  • Shirley Temple
  • Judy Garland
How about more current dancers?
  • Patrick Swayze
  • John Travolta
  • Ocasio-Cortez

Speaking of couples, how can anyone think Fred and ginger are not close to the top of the list. So smooth. I thought I saw one movie where he danced with princess Grace, but I could be wrong. Art in motion. A lost art I’m afraid. If I was in the Villages with nothing but time on my hands, I would so sign up for ballroom dancing. Sex without the mess.

giphy.gif

To me, Ralph Macchio does a great job dancing with his girlfriend during a scene from the second Karate Kid film.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I loved watching him on Dancing With the Stars in early 2011 too. His Jive was AWESOME!!! :) :) :)

Patrick Swayze
John Travolta
Vera-Ellen
Jennifer Gray
Jennifer Lopez
Mikhail Baryshnikov
Gene Kelly
Donald O'Connor
Fred Astaire
Shirley Temple
Ginger Rogers
Ann Miller
Gregory Hines
Leslie Caron
Ray Bolger
Chayanne
Shirley MacLaine
Danny Kaye

I'm a dance fanatic and took dance for more years than I care to count. I have performed on stage in little theater productions for several years. When I was young, I dreamed of being a prima ballerina but that never came about. ( I did dance ballet back then. My feet still protest!) When I got older and saw Mischa B performing, I longed to be partnered by him, but that never came about either. Oh well, young girls can dream, and I did.

Patrick Swayze
John Travolta
Vera-Ellen
Jennifer Gray
Jennifer Lopez
Mikhail Baryshnikov
Gene Kelly
Donald O'Connor
Fred Astaire
Shirley Temple
Ginger Rogers
Ann Miller
Gregory Hines
Leslie Caron
Ray Bolger
Chayanne
Shirley MacLaine
Danny Kaye

I'm a dance fanatic and took dance for more years than I care to count. I have performed on stage in little theater productions for several years. When I was young, I dreamed of being a prima ballerina but that never came about. ( I did dance ballet back then. My feet still protest!) When I got older and saw Mischa B performing, I longed to be partnered by him, but that never came about either. Oh well, young girls can dream, and I did.
You don't consider this brilliant dancing?

Patrick Swayze
John Travolta
Vera-Ellen
Jennifer Gray
Jennifer Lopez
Mikhail Baryshnikov
Gene Kelly
Donald O'Connor
Fred Astaire
Shirley Temple
Ginger Rogers
Ann Miller
Gregory Hines
Leslie Caron
Ray Bolger
Chayanne
Shirley MacLaine
Danny Kaye

You don't consider this brilliant dancing?

I listed Gene Kelly. This is one of the best dances ever.

Forum List

Back