Swamp question for Trump......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Stuck Taxpayers For $12,000 Charter Flight
Commercial travel didn’t fit his schedule, a spokeswoman said. Thus far,
environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, and Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price are all under fire for lavish travel that stuck taxpayers with the bill. Total est. price, 1.8 million HARD EARNED TAX PAYER DOLLARS!! We're not even counting the shit the Trumps have cost us in less than a year....So here's the question, Uh, this swamp you want to drain, is this before or after the country goes broke?
200w.webp

Trump has been on the job since day one, keeping promises. Unless he is helping hurricane victims...
Do the Obombs still live here in America? Where were they handing out water and blankets? Apparently, they don't have to pretend to care about the United States anymore.

• Banned
Trump has been on the job since day one, keeping promises. Unless he is helping hurricane victims...
Do the Obombs still live here in America? Where were they handing out water and blankets? Apparently, they don't have to pretend to care about the United States anymore.
upload_2017-9-30_11-54-25.png

I meant edifying others, not himself....
Didn't see him him Texas handing out water and helping people in need. Then I didn't see him in Fla. helping those in need. Then I didn't see him in PR helping those in need....
I see a pattern here. He's probably in Dubai riding his little bicycle with his helmet on.

And those effected by Sandy wonder where you've been.

The entire FED and STATE governments are wasting our tax dollars. It was bad under BO and it is still bad now. It would be nice to put a stop to all of it. Even all the way to the top....cut frivolous spending, pensions. 04OCT2017.
upload_2017-10-4_14-16-10.png

Forum List

Back