"A Magnet For The Right People"

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Steele, Mueller, all going down for sedition and treason

You must have heard about the 'multiverse' theory. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you've somehow connected to our internet through some twisted wormhole in the web LOL

coup? Trump’s decades worth of crimes are not a “coup.”

Using the US Intelligence agencies AGAINST A GUY RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY IS A FUCKING CRIME AND COUP

Not when that candidate is committing conspiracy against the United States!

We know that Hillary was conspiring against the USA

I'll bet you believed that she was running a child slavery operation out of the cellar of a Washington pizza parlor too!

:290968001256257790-final:

Her husband alone took 30+ trips to fuck underage girls on Epstein's Lolita Island. Maybe that's where they got the raw material? How do you suppose Epstein disposes of the bodies once they outgrow Bill's desire?

Let's not forget Laura Silsby in Haiti. These Lefty's only see what they want to see.

Using the US Intelligence agencies AGAINST A GUY RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY IS A FUCKING CRIME AND COUP

I'll bet you believed that she was running a child slavery operation out of the cellar of a Washington pizza parlor too!

Her husband alone took 30+ trips to fuck underage girls on Epstein's Lolita Island. Maybe that's where they got the raw material? How do you suppose Epstein disposes of the bodies once they outgrow Bill's desire?
Trump is on record praising Epstein and laughing about how they have the same appetite for young women.

Man, I just listened to a podcast which explained the Pizzagate conspiracy lunacy. Holy shit! It's incredible how gullible people can be.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Your point is that you don't believe that powerful political people would ever engage in Pedophilia?

trump_tweet_entrepreneur.jpg

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

Meanwhile...America’s Best stand united, kicking ass and laughing all the way to the bank as the whiny little bitches on the Left beg for free shit and get bitch-slapped daily.

Trump's campaign manager, Trump's personal lawyer, Trump's national security adviser.

All criminals. Hmmmmm...

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary! B-b-b-b-b-b-but he hardly knew 'em! Look, a rabid Mexican squirrel!"

Forum List

Back