Suspected Israeli organ trafficker arrested in Turkey

Another Ukraine Jew, probably paying pennies for kidney from a hard up Syrian, who is probably left to fend for himself.

A suspected Israeli organ trafficker who was wanted on an Interpol red notice has been arrested at Istanbul's Ataturk airport. A court has ordered that he be extradited to Israel.
Suspected Israeli organ trafficker arrested in Turkey: reports | News | DW.COM | 05.12.2015
Oh please Brer Fox, whatever you do, please don't throw me into the Israeli briar patch.

Oh, lookie here. We now have fanger, the big Gooz, crawling out of the woodwork to come over here. Let us see fanger give us a list of all the countries who are involved in organ traffficking. Certainly it just can't be Jews doing this. Give us your list, fanger.

All these Jew haters on forums remind me of what the father of the Muslim killer in San Bernardino said. They have the same mind set as the father and can't wait for Israel to be destroyed, right fanger. No matter what terrible things are going on all around the world, like these Muslims who are obsessed with the Jews. that's all these anti-Semites think about. Do you even care, fanger, that Muslims are busy murdering other Muslims? Does it bother you, fanger, that so many innocent people have drowned at sea while trying to find safety?

Farook's father, also named Syed, told Italian newspaper La Stampa, according to AFP, that his son agreed with ISIS's ideology and that he "was obsessed by Israel. ... I always used to say to him, be calm, patience, in two years' time Israel will no longer exist. Geopolitics are changing: Russia, China, America too, nobody wants Jews over there. They will put them all in Ukraine. Why bother fighting them? We did that before, and we lost."

Another Ukraine Jew, probably paying pennies for kidney from a hard up Syrian, who is probably left to fend for himself.

Perhaps Ms Skinhead would be willing to give us a list of countries where organ trafficking goes on.

A suspected Israeli organ trafficker who was wanted on an Interpol red notice has been arrested at Istanbul's Ataturk airport. A court has ordered that he be extradited to Israel.
Suspected Israeli organ trafficker arrested in Turkey: reports | News | DW.COM | 05.12.2015
Oh please Brer Fox, whatever you do, please don't throw me into the Israeli briar patch.

Oh, lookie here. We now have fanger, the big Gooz, crawling out of the woodwork to come over here. Let us see fanger give us a list of all the countries who are involved in organ traffficking. Certainly it just can't be Jews doing this. Give us your list, fanger.

All these Jew haters on forums remind me of what the father of the Muslim killer in San Bernardino said. They have the same mind set as the father and can't wait for Israel to be destroyed, right fanger. No matter what terrible things are going on all around the world, like these Muslims who are obsessed with the Jews. that's all these anti-Semites think about. Do you even care, fanger, that Muslims are busy murdering other Muslims? Does it bother you, fanger, that so many innocent people have drowned at sea while trying to find safety?

Farook's father, also named Syed, told Italian newspaper La Stampa, according to AFP, that his son agreed with ISIS's ideology and that he "was obsessed by Israel. ... I always used to say to him, be calm, patience, in two years' time Israel will no longer exist. Geopolitics are changing: Russia, China, America too, nobody wants Jews over there. They will put them all in Ukraine. Why bother fighting them? We did that before, and we lost."

Perhaps Ms Skinhead would be willing to give us a list of countries where organ trafficking goes on.

No, go ahead an look it up though and give a list and let us know all about it.

No, go ahead an look it up though and give a list and let us know all about it.

Well since you apparently believe that all organ traffickers are Jews from the Ukraine, I would think you would be interested in all the countries these traffickers come from just to increase your knowledge on the subject . However, since Skinhead Molls are dumb bunnies, I guess that is something they can't be bothered with. They would rather believe what their sick mind tells them to.

Meanwhile, with what has gone on in Paris and San Bernadino, I think people have more on their mind than one alleged organ trafficker. Good thing our Intelligence Agencies and those in Europe were able to stop many plots or more people would have died.

Jews have been involved in illegal organ trafficking for a long time.

So have Muslims, Mr. Saleem. Right now, while Americans are concerned about Islamic terrorists in our country plotting and planning attacks, the stupid Jew haters on this forum seem more obsessed with organ trafficking which goes on by many different groups in this world. If you ever need an organ, Mr. Saleem, I suggest that you have a friendly Muslim in Pakistan get you one. By the way, perhaps if would do your organs good if you got away from these forums instead of posting night and day. A little exercise might be good for you, and you don't want to show the viewers that you and your musical chair partner Haniya have no alternate lives at all. Say, maybe Mr. Saleem and Haniya can pick up a few bucks being organ traffickers in Pakistan. Then they can earn enough to take a well-deserved hiatus from these forums after working so hard , Maybe your friends can give you and Haniya a few lessons on how to get a kidney or heart out of someone toute de suite.

Illegal kidney trade booms as new organ is 'sold every hour'

Forum List

Back