How vast is the organ trafficking business in Israel?

It is ONE man who happens to be from Israel. Yet you claim it proves all of Israel is complicate. Last I checked EVERY Country has criminals Even your buddies the Arabs.
I didn't claim that.

Really? So your point is that we can divide up an entire ethnic group into the "good" ones (Jews) and the "evil" ones (Zionists)?

And you think that is okay?
No, I didn't claim that. You are trolling, both of you.
Wrong, YOU CLAIMED that Israel did this and that this one man was the proof. One criminal that Happened to be Israeli is your proof that Israel is in organ black market, YOU said that and now claim you did not?

Wrong, YOU CLAIMED that Israel did this and that this one man was the proof. One criminal that Happened to be Israeli is your proof that Israel is in organ black market, YOU said that and now claim you did not?
Quote me.

But still, this is a global situation and not isolated to the NATION of Israel, agreed?
It's not, but I again chose a Jewish source for this.

NYT finds 'disproportionate role' of Israelis in world organ trafficking

Why do you not address my whole post and only quote a tiny part of it to address? And then take off and post another link that exposes your hatred of Israel and the Jews?

Very telling.

But go ahead and report my post again.

But still, this is a global situation and not isolated to the NATION of Israel, agreed?

So, to continue, you agree that it is not isolated to Israel, yet your reply is to further demonize Israel.

And only Israel.

Very telling.

You do acknowledge that it is a worldwide situation, yet on the other hand post you another link to further demonize only one nation on this planet.

Israel.

Very telling.

Very much indeed.

You fuck.

Now go ahead and find your pet mod to delete this post as well.

So, to continue, you agree that it is not isolated to Israel, yet your reply is to further demonize Israel.

And only Israel.

Very telling.

You do acknowledge that it is a worldwide situation, yet on the other hand post you another link to further demonize only one nation on this planet.

Israel.

Very telling.

Very much indeed.

You fuck.

Did shithead just get banned a few minutes ago?

You are trolling, both of you.

And only Israel.

Very telling.

Israel.

Very telling.

Very much indeed.

You fuck.

No ... I'm still here.

You are trolling, both of you.

And only Israel.

Very telling.

Israel.

Very telling.

Very much indeed.

You fuck.

No ... I'm still here.
OK...that was good...

The average IQ of the world is increasing because the non-Jews are getting Jewish organs.
For anyone reading along, most Jews do not believe like this.
No; you're quite incorrect...all Jews think like this.
You are absolutely the best.
I was thinking about it this Shabbos and I decided to become as mentally deranged as you so from now on I'm going to cheer you on.
The Zionists are elevating the world by giving them organs, and the amazing part is how much non-Jews are willing to pay to have these Jewish organs implanted in them...I bet that though didn't occur to you.
No, it is a clearly supremacist attitude that has only been adopted by some (probably few) Jews.
The price non-Jews are willing to pay for a piece of Jew proves you're wrong.
In economics, it's called Supply/Demand.
And You Demand more than you Supply because of your inherent DNA.......Bad Eye Sight,Heart Conditions etc., but your Organs Transplanted are normally harvested in places like India,just sayin Indie...steve,and there is NO MALAICE IN THIS POST

Dealing in organs is wrong....

Pianos are much nicer.

2.jpg

Forum List

Back