How vast is the organ trafficking business in Israel?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I have seen this written off as an antisemitic canard, but it is happening.

A man suspected of trafficking in human organs has been arrested in Cyprus. Israeli national Moshe Harel faces extradition to Kosovo, where he is accused of luring kidney donors from Turkey and the ex-Soviet Union a decade ago.
Harel is accused of promising up to $14,500 in payment to donors, with the extracted organs reportedly being sold on to mainly Israeli recipients for as much as $120,000. Some donors were reportedly never paid.

Suspected Kosovo organ-trafficker arrested in Cyprus

A man suspected of trafficking in human organs has been arrested in Cyprus. Israeli national Moshe Harel faces extradition to Kosovo, where he is accused of luring kidney donors from Turkey and the ex-Soviet Union a decade ago.
Harel is accused of promising up to $14,500 in payment to donors, with the extracted organs reportedly being sold on to mainly Israeli recipients for as much as $120,000. Some donors were reportedly never paid.

Now, now, Louie. You already opened a thread about this under your earlier account.

• Banned

Now, now, Louie. You already opened a thread about this under your earlier account.
You're silly; the story is from today. Look at the published date yourself in the article.

Any thoughts on the topic?

Looks like good Jew Abi isn't celebrating the Shabbas. Heh Heh! So much fun to play with Abi & so good to laugh out loud.

You're silly; the story is from today. Look at the published date yourself in the article.

Any thoughts on the topic?

Thoughts? Yes. Why not just link to the thread you opened with your earlier account?

• Banned
Look, your charges are amusing, but this is a very serious subject. How can you be so heartless?

Organ trafficking is a global business. It is NOT exclusive to Israel.

But that's OK. Go ahead and hit up your pet mod and report this post too.

• Banned
teddyearp, I always thought this was an actual antisemiitc canard. When I saw the story this morning, I thought I should post.

Jews would never do this, but zionists obviously do. Will you give me that one at least?

No one in Israel has their original organs.

The average IQ of the world is increasing because the non-Jews are getting Jewish organs.
For anyone reading along, most Jews do not believe like this.
No; you're quite incorrect...all Jews think like this.
You are absolutely the best.
I was thinking about it this Shabbos and I decided to become as mentally deranged as you so from now on I'm going to cheer you on.
The Zionists are elevating the world by giving them organs, and the amazing part is how much non-Jews are willing to pay to have these Jewish organs implanted in them...I bet that though didn't occur to you.

The average IQ of the world is increasing because the non-Jews are getting Jewish organs.
I was thinking about it this Shabbos and I decided to become as mentally deranged as you so from now on I'm going to cheer you on.
The Zionists are elevating the world by giving them organs, and the amazing part is how much non-Jews are willing to pay to have these Jewish organs implanted in them...I bet that though didn't occur to you.
No, it is a clearly supremacist attitude that has only been adopted by some (probably few) Jews.

teddyearp, I always thought this was an actual antisemiitc canard. When I saw the story this morning, I thought I should post.

Jews would never do this, but zionists obviously do. Will you give me that one at least?
Sure I will. Of course I will.

But on the flip side will you actually admit it is a global situation? Not isolated to Israel? And actually not really a thread worthy here?

I mean, why have you found some article to further your hate of Israel/Zionists/Jews here when this is so obvious to be a global situation.

Why have you posted this to this section?

I have admitted. Will you therefore ask this thread to be moved, closed or otherwise dealt with?

Or will you report my post to your pet mod and have it removed instead since I do not meet your guidelines.

I'm waiting.

No, it is a clearly supremacist attitude that has only been adopted by some (probably few) Jews.
The price non-Jews are willing to pay for a piece of Jew proves you're wrong.
In economics, it's called Supply/Demand.

But on the flip side will you actually admit it is a global situation? Not isolated to Israel? And actually not really a thread worthy here?

I mean, why have you found some article to further your hate of Israel/Zionists/Jews here when this is so obvious to be a global situation.

I have admitted. Will you therefore ask this thread to be moved, closed or otherwise dealt with?

Or will you report my post to your pet mod and have it removed instead since I do not meet your guidelines.

I'm waiting.
Of course it is not limited to Israel and it was posted here simply because I thought it was a canard used against Jews. It turns out the zionists are in this deep. This, and other thing like this is what creates antisemitism, no? And you admit that Jews would not do this. That is the real point.

I'm waiting.
Of course it is not limited to Israel and it was posted here simply because I thought it was a canard used against Jews. It turns out the zionists are in this deep. This, and other thing like this is what creates antisemitism, no? and you admit that Jews would not do this. That is the real point.
Organ trafficking is the way to go!
The non-Jews want those Jew body parts!

The price non-Jews are willing to pay for a piece of Jew proves you're wrong.
In economics, it's called Supply/Demand.
That is your supremacist nonsense. Have you noticed that the zionists here don't even agree with you? They may be getting ill reading your sillyness.

Forum List

Back