Suspect named in Pressley murder

Ok duly noted. But what about this stuff you supposedly heard from hospital employees? why should we believe that?

You shouldn't. I'm just telling you what I've heard. Also, the rape story has been completely dropped from the news, and it was initially reported. Again, there's something else going on that investigators don't want to make public.

oooo touchy touchy , J Sanders!!! Bad repping me now? Even though I conceded the point to you?

Maybe DiveCon understood you correctly. I read it the same way too, even if you didn't mean it that way.

If I was a back at ya type, I'd return the rep.

Last edited:
you came in and attacked me for calling that other guy wrong
why did you attack me for correcting him then?
i'm not reading anything wrong
i read what you wrote

Yes, you are. At what point did I attack you? I came into this thread as a neutral observer, stating what I had heard in regards to the case. Never did I take a side, never did I mention race as a motivation, never did I even remotely attack you.

So yes, you are reading everything wrong. Go back, read it again, understand my words, and try again.

oooo touchy touchy , J Sanders!!! Bad repping me now? Even though I conceded the point to you?

Maybe DiveCon understood you correctly. I read it the same way too, even if you didn't mean it that way.

If I didn't mean it that way, he couldn't have understood me correctly. He could have misunderstood me with good reason, though. There's a major difference. One means I was in error, the other means he was.

In either case, there was no reason for him to act hostile, as I never "attacked him," as he claims.

I bad repped you for jumping to conclusions and accusing me of posting just for attention, when I was simply trying to shine more light onto the subject. Basically, I bad repped you for being a bitch. Take it at face value.

I bad repped you for jumping to conclusions and accusing me of posting just for attention, when I was simply trying to shine more light onto the subject. Basically, I bad repped you for being a bitch. Take it at face value.

Giving out neg rep is for inarticulate weasels. Clearly, by looking at your post count compared to mine and our respective rep powers, you get back what you give out.

oh, it would be different, but i would still be wanting to wait on the facts before assigning motive

We all do. But for anyone to think it was a simple robbery is ludicrous. Clearly, there's more. "Brutally raped" and "brutally beaten" don't match up with "simple robbery."

Even the evidence that has been reported says it was more than a simple robbery. There was a motive. Rather it was racial, sexual, gender, jealousy, or a plethora of other motives, something inside this man made him angry enough to brutally attack this woman. And, as I said, maybe she said something to set him off. We don't know.

Giving out neg rep is for inarticulate weasels. Clearly, by looking at your post count compared to mine and our respective rep powers, you get back what you give out.

Quit crying over a negative rep. The fact that you care says plenty about how much I care about your opinion.

Interesting. For myself, my questions about the case would all be the same as they are now, as would the sadness of it.

It really is an awful thing to happen to anyone. I feel terrible for her mother who found her.

It really is an awful thing to happen to anyone. I feel terrible for her mother who found her.

Thank you for saying that, me too.

I was teaching high school as a permant sub in the 90's. First thing in the morning the principal came over the announcements to tell us about this really popular boy who had died. Everyone was really sad.

Well,,,,about lunch time in comes all the news stations and media, wanting to question the students. It turns out this 17 year old boy was murdered, along with his 11 year old sister and their 23 year old uncle who was babysitting them while their parents were out of town.

As the story got out more, we learned of how brutally they were murdered, those young kids. It didn't come out for years what they did to the little girl in the basement....I still have nightmares about that.

Some things are best not knowing for the public.

By the way, the parents decided not to go for the death penalty, they said too many lives had been lost already.

Those poor, poor parents and their families.....

Thank you for saying that, me too.

I was teaching high school as a permant sub in the 90's. First thing in the morning the principal came over the announcements to tell us about this really popular boy who had died. Everyone was really sad.

Well,,,,about lunch time in comes all the news stations and media, wanting to question the students. It turns out this 17 year old boy was murdered, along with his 11 year old sister and their 23 year old uncle who was babysitting them while their parents were out of town.

As the story got out more, we learned of how brutally they were murdered, those young kids. It didn't come out for years what they did to the little girl in the basement....I still have nightmares about that.

Some things are best not knowing for the public.

By the way, the parents decided not to go for the death penalty, they said too many lives had been lost already.

Those poor, poor parents and their families.....

That's such a sad story. No parent should have to bury a child, for any reason at all. I imagine that's why the parents said no to the death penalty. They didn't want to see any other parents suffer the same loss.

Again, I never said race was a possible motivation (until my last post).

Why do you and DiveCon see the need to read things incorrectly?

Some of these boneheads are so dense and so programmed by the idiot tube to think that if it wasn`t on the "news" then it didn`t happen.
I tend to believe that your source of info is much more reliable than the "news". They can`t even give a weather report without putting a spin on it.

btw it has happened again in Baltimore. A white woman standing in line at a liquor store stabbed in the neck from behind and killed by a black man.
At least they didn`t wait six weeks this time to arrest him. I guess that`s because the election is over and won`t effect the outcome.

Woman Stabbed To Death At Liquor Store - Baltimore News Story - WBAL Baltimore

Arrest Made In Woman's Stabbing Death - Local News Story - WBAL Baltimore

Some of these boneheads are so dense and so programmed by the idiot tube to think that if it wasn`t on the "news" then it didn`t happen.
I tend to believe that your source of info is much more reliable than the "news". They can`t even give a weather report without putting a spin on it.

btw it has happened again in Baltimore. A white woman standing in line at a liquor store stabbed in the neck from behind and killed by a black man.
At least they didn`t wait six weeks this time to arrest him. I guess that`s because the election is over and won`t effect the outcome.

Woman Stabbed To Death At Liquor Store - Baltimore News Story - WBAL Baltimore

Arrest Made In Woman's Stabbing Death - Local News Story - WBAL Baltimore
did you notice there is no mention of a motive in either of those stories, and to assign one with nothing to back it up would be just as stupid as you have been in this thread

Forum List

Back