Suspect named in Pressley murder

DiveCon knows I <3 him, and I agree with him, you're a racist. So, there you have it.

Have I ever denied it ??
Well there you have it.
Now if Divecunt will admit he`s a dumbass then it`ll all be out in the open.

"Why don't we start with breaking out a jury and finding an impartial judge?"
"Jesus Christ, Silverfoxx, are you from the 50's?!?!"

Jury + impartial judge = 50's?

For people who commit crimes such as this or crimes against children I have not one ounce of empathy or compassion. Not only do I support the death penalty, but, I support public executions. I also don't feel that slime like this deserves humane euthanasia, but, a slower and more painful death process.

"Why don't we start with breaking out a jury and finding an impartial judge?"
"Jesus Christ, Silverfoxx, are you from the 50's?!?!"

Jury + impartial judge = 50's?

No, bro'... 50's = "A white woman has been rapped! Let's find a ****** and get a rope!" Basically what Sylverfoxx was spouting...

In modern times we wait for a jury to convict and a judge to sentence before we lynch.

-Joe

For people who commit crimes such as this or crimes against children I have not one ounce of empathy or compassion. Not only do I support the death penalty, but, I support public executions. I also don't feel that slime like this deserves humane euthanasia, but, a slower and more painful death process.

I can't say I agree. As weird as it sounds, I don't support the death penalty. No one has the right to take the life of another.

No, bro'... 50's = "A white woman has been rapped! Let's find a ****** and get a rope!" Basically what Sylverfoxx was spouting...

In modern times we wait for a jury to convict and a judge to sentence before we lynch.

-Joe

No Joe, it goes like this:

WOMAN gets raped - find either the ****** or the honkey that did it and hang his ass high from the nearest tree - save tax payer millions by not having to keep his sorry ass alive in prison for twenty years just to have him released so he can do it again.
Public hanging - free admission - end of story.

Last edited:
I can't say I agree. As weird as it sounds, I don't support the death penalty. No one has the right to take the life of another.

Well I certainly respect that. You know, taking anothers life, even if you have no choice and are legally and morally right is not an easy thing. So I certainly understand how you feel, though my opinion is different.

This was far more than a robbery. Hospital employees leaked classified information (and have since been fired) and said that Pressly was so brutally beaten that nearly ever bone in her body was broken. Her jaw was literally hanging from her face. Her tongue was also cut out, and her throat was slit.
With her throat being slit, it's likely that the murderer was STILL in the house when Pressly's mother arrived to check on her. He probably slit her throat and ran out of the house as Pressly's mother entered.

Her mother found her propped up in the bed, unconscious. There were no signs of forced entry.

From the brutality, this seems like more than "just a robbery." The house was not ransacked. Only her purse was missing.

The likely event is that the murderer was waiting outside Pressly's house, and when she got up to let her dogs out, as she did every morning, he forced her back into the house. If that is the case, he had to have known her routine, meaning he was stalking her.

There's still a lot to be uncovered in the case. What's the motive? Is Vance the right guy? Was another person involved? What evidence led police to Vance?

The suspsect, Curtis Vance, is from Marianna, AR. I was born there and lived there until I was 8. It's sad, my two hometowns (Marianna and Helena) have only made headlines because a kid from Helena wanted to assassinate Obama, and now this guy supposedly killed a news anchor. And people wonder why I never like to visit home.

omg! omg! omg!

1. I never said it was racially motivated.
2. I never said you said she was "simply beaten and stabbed." That's what's being reported NOW, although initial reports did mention the "brutal rape."
3. Calm down, padre.

However, racial motivation is a possibility. The idea that it was just a robbery makes no sense given the severity of the beating. There's ulterior motives, rather it be race or a "crime of passion," there's something else to this. You don't force your way into someone's home to rob them, beat them to death, and just steal their purse.

Let's look at this logically:

There were no signs of forced entry. So either he abducted her away from her home and took her back there, he followed her home and forced her into the house, he waited at her house and forced his way in when she got home, he waited outside her house and forced his way in when she let her dogs out (or went to leave the house for another reason), or the most unlikely, she willingly let him into the house.

The first two indicate a random victim. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The second two indicate she was targetted and stalked. The last means something else altogether, but I seriously doubt that was the case.

Now, you tell me. Why would someone break into her house, rape her, beat her to death, and then steal JUST her purse?

Also, if the story about her throat being slit IS true, this beating likely took place over several hours. If he slit her throat and left, she would have been dead when her mother arrived. It's more likely that he was still in the house when her mother arrived, and he slit her throat and exited as the mother entered. You don't do that to someone when you just want their money/property. You do that to someone when you want to make them suffer.

And, just because some are saying it was racially motivated doesn't mean this guy was just looking for a white woman to kill. Maybe he WAS just robbing her, and maybe she said something to set him off. No one said she was a princess.

I think in the police world this would be called "overkill" right?

I bad repped you for jumping to conclusions and accusing me of posting just for attention, when I was simply trying to shine more light onto the subject. Basically, I bad repped you for being a bitch. Take it at face value.

:eusa_angel:

WOMAN gets raped - find either the ****** or the honkey that did it and hang his ass high from the nearest tree - save tax payer millions by not having to keep his sorry ass alive in prison for twenty years just to have him released so he can do it again.

Where can we put your sorry ass for twenty years?

Moron.....

What if it was a camel jockey, a **** or a gook? That is why we must wait for a jury to convict before we lynch.

-Joe

Where can we put your sorry ass for twenty years?

Moron.....

I think they should lock your stupid ass in a room with this fine pillar of the community for a couple of hours ..... uh ..... no that would be cruel and inhumane punishment for him. LOL

Forum List

Back