Suspect in death of Kim Wall had recordings of torture, killings of women, prosecutor says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If any of you have followed this case at all or read about it, this is one sick puppy. They weren't even sure at first what happened, but it's clear this guy is a deranged, dirty animal.

It's for people like this that I reserve my support for the death penalty. I don't think it should be used in every case, but for animals like this where rehabilitation is not possible or even worth the risk of trying, I think there can only be one form of justice.

Thankfully he has tortured and killed his last victim.

Suspect in death of Kim Wall had recordings of torture, killings of women, prosecutor says

The Danish inventor charged with killing journalist Kim Wall aboard his homemade Nautilus submarine had a computer containing video of the torture and killing of women, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

Senior prosecutor Jakob Buch-Jepsen said at a court hearing that investigators uncovered a hard drive with material on it described as torture on other women.

"We think it's video recordings of true killing of women," Jakob Buch-Jepsen said, according to a translation in The Ekstra Bladet newspaper, adding some of the videos containing killings done by "decapitation and burning."

"It's not just that we have the same grounds for arrest as before, but I think they are stronger than last time," Buch-Jepsen said, adding that suspect Peter Madsen should be detained during the hearing. A judge later ruled Madsen will continue to sit behind bars until Oct. 31 as police continue to investigate Wall's death.

Forum List

Back