Susan "Unmasking" Rice Refuses to Testify

Exactly. No particular bit of information that might better inform the investigation, but if the right could just get something from her under oath, they could kick in their witch hunt process and make something out of it, no matter how hard they had to twist and misrepresent her words. Great way to muddy the water and distract from all the Trump/Russian connections that are so obvious.

There is no connection between Trump and the Russian government, .

You don't know if there is. I don't know if there is.

That is what the FBI is investigating right now.

Certainly there is 'some' connection between Trump and the Russian government- the question is whether there was any illegal or unethical connection.

Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence, show me the evidence or STFU.

No- he didn't.

Comey stated flatly that the FBI is investigating whether there is any evidence.

Your reading comprehension is your problem.
FBI Director James Comey: Trump campaign, Russia ties investigated, no wiretap evidence - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director James Comey said for the first time Monday that the bureau is investigating whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow while Russia was interfering in the presidential election.
Comey also delivered an implicit rebuke to President Donald Trump, saying that he had "no information" to support claims by the President that he was wiretapped on the orders of predecessor Barack Obama.

Shut your lying faggot mouth, Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence:

Comey: Clapper’s ‘Right’ to Say No Evidence of Collusion Between Russia and Trump Campaign

As did Clapper:

Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

Show me the evidence or STFU.

FBI Director James Comey: Trump campaign, Russia ties investigated, no wiretap evidence - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director James Comey said for the first time Monday that the bureau is investigating whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow while Russia was interfering in the presidential election.
Comey also delivered an implicit rebuke to President Donald Trump, saying that he had "no information" to support claims by the President that he was wiretapped on the orders of predecessor Barack Obama.

Typical Contard- can't stand the truth- and then tries to yell it down.

Susan Rice won't testify before Senate on Russia hacking, 'unmasking'
Published May 03, 2017
Fox News
1493849909544.jpg

FILE - In this Feb. 6, 2015 file photo, National Security Adviser Susan Rice speaks at the Brookings Institution in Washington. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

Susan Rice, Barack Obama's longtime national security adviser, declined Wednesday to testify before a Senate subcommittee about Russian activities during the 2016 election campaign.

Susan Rice won't testify before Senate on Russia hacking, 'unmasking'

Shocker.

Meanwhile- Michael Flynn wont' testify without immunity from prosecution.

Susan Rice hasn't refused to testify- and unlike Republicans- hasn't demanded immunity.

President Barack Obama’s former national security adviser Susan Rice said she will not testify before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee chaired by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, because, her lawyer said, the request was not bipartisan in nature.

In a letter to Graham and the panel’s top Democrat, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-Rhode Island, Rice’s lawyer Kathryn Ruemmler, former counsel to Obama, said Rice is ready to help congressional inquiries into Russian election interference as long as the investigations are bipartisan.

That's not how this works dipshit, it doesn't have to be a bipartisan request.

Certainly there is 'some' connection between Trump and the Russian government- the question is whether there was any illegal or unethical connection.

Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence, show me the evidence or STFU.

No- he didn't.

Comey stated flatly that the FBI is investigating whether there is any evidence.

Shut your lying faggot mouth, Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence:

Comey: Clapper’s ‘Right’ to Say No Evidence of Collusion Between Russia and Trump Campaign

As did Clapper:

What part of Comey and Clapper both saying that there is "no evidence," that you are not understanding? Show me the evidence ir STFU.

Then explain the FISA requests dipshit.

No- he didn't.

As did Clapper:

What part of Comey and Clapper both saying that there is "no evidence," that you are not understanding? Show me the evidence ir STFU.

What part of Comey saying

Do you not understand?

[

LOL

Well since the President of the United States has no authority to order the wire tap of anyone- and can't even actually request a FISA order himself- Comey is clearly correct.

Feel free to provide any 'evidence' that supports Trump claim that President Obama had him wiretapped- you know- show me the evidence or STFU

LOL

[

LOL

Well since the President of the United States has no authority to order the wire tap of anyone- and can't even actually request a FISA order himself- Comey is clearly correct.

Feel free to provide any 'evidence' that supports Trump claim that President Obama had him wiretapped- you know- show me the evidence or STFU

LOL

Obama and his administration can not grant a FISA order but we know he made FISA requests against Trump which his Justice Department (corrupt as hell under Lynch) absolutely can do you stupid ignorant faggot so explain that dipshit.

Last edited:

No- he didn't.

As did Clapper:

Do you not understand?

No- he didn't.

As did Clapper:

Do you not understand?

Last edited:

No- he didn't.

As did Clapper:

Do you not understand?
And they'll beat this dead horse for what... another month, year... decade?

It's a FARCE, and the entire PLANET knows it by now.

Comey is a HACK. He's going to be gone soon.

No- he didn't.

As did Clapper:

Do you not understand?
And they'll beat this dead horse for what... another month, year... decade?

It's a FARCE, and the entire PLANET knows it by now.

Comey is a HACK. He's going to be gone soon.

Comey should have been fired day 1.

No- he didn't.

As did Clapper:

LMAO. An "implicit rebuke". All he did was say he had no information about any wiretaps, not that he knows for sure wiretaps weren't ordered or done.

We all know the wiretaps were done, and Flynn's name was illegally unmasked and leaked to the press. Comey along with Himes (D) have stated that act was indeed a FELONY. So far that is the only crime we know happened. Flynn's conversations with a foreign ambassador was in no way illegal or unethical. The whole point of having an ambassador is for the leadership of each country to indirectly communicate, and Trump was the President elect.

Susan Rice won't testify before Senate

Well, that is her choice. If they want her testimony that badly, they can subpoena her.
Then, as I have already prdicted the bitch will take the Fifth.
As will EVERYONE involved with Obama's corrupt Whitehouse.
Lynch/Rice/Rhodes/Farkle [sp] etc.
But someone will roll and a bunch of leakers and criminals will end up in prison.

Forum List

Back