Susan "Unmasking" Rice Refuses to Testify

This is like the 3rd or 4th shit stain staff member who has refused to testify. If we did that our ass would be in jail. I think it's time we demanded equality in criminal prosecution!
The GOP leadership in Congress does not have the balls to indict a single Democrat EVER.

View attachment 124672

That's because Republicans make up allegations and then go on snipe hunts trying to prove their lies aren't lies - like Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation's purported pay for play, or Hillary selling uranium to Putin. None of these things happened, they were just Republican wet dreams.

But you believe they happened - all evidence to the contrary. No amount of evidence that they didn't will deter you in that belief.

There is evidence that Flynn took money from Turkey, even though, as a retired general he was told not to accept money from foreign governments. There is also evidence that he talked to Russia about removing sanctions imposed by Obama - in violation of US law, all of which Flynn admitted when he was fired.

But you believe Hillary is a criminal despite no evidence and deny that Flynn should be locked up despite his confession.

There is no cure for stupid.
No evidence you say? Oh my you are an idiot.

Republicans only want her there as a distraction from Trump's connections to russian spies.
Care to post some evidence of those "connections"? :lol:

Not a problem.I guess Fox forgot to mention all of this.
Trump campaign’s Russia ties: Who’s involved
I guess you forgot to mention there's no evidence of collusion in that link, just more speculation and of course the usual heaping helping of bullshit.

Republicans only want her there as a distraction from Trump's connections to russian spies.

I guess you forgot to mention there's no evidence of collusion in that link, just more speculation and of course the usual heaping helping of bullshit.

You asked for a list of connections, which I gave you. Quit whining.

In 1986 Trump was at a luncheon and sat next to a Russian.

Damning evidence of outright treason.

No. The dinner it's self is not a problem, but the events that followed as a result of that dinner mean a lot.
TRUMP AND THE GORBY CONNECTION

Susan Rice won't testify before Senate on Russia hacking, 'unmasking'
Published May 03, 2017
Fox News
1493849909544.jpg

FILE - In this Feb. 6, 2015 file photo, National Security Adviser Susan Rice speaks at the Brookings Institution in Washington. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

Susan Rice, Barack Obama's longtime national security adviser, declined Wednesday to testify before a Senate subcommittee about Russian activities during the 2016 election campaign.

Susan Rice won't testify before Senate on Russia hacking, 'unmasking'

Shocker.

Meanwhile- Michael Flynn wont' testify without immunity from prosecution.

Susan Rice hasn't refused to testify- and unlike Republicans- hasn't demanded immunity.

President Barack Obama’s former national security adviser Susan Rice said she will not testify before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee chaired by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, because, her lawyer said, the request was not bipartisan in nature.

In a letter to Graham and the panel’s top Democrat, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-Rhode Island, Rice’s lawyer Kathryn Ruemmler, former counsel to Obama, said Rice is ready to help congressional inquiries into Russian election interference as long as the investigations are bipartisan.

This is like the 3rd or 4th shit stain staff member who has refused to testify. If we did that our ass would be in jail. I think it's time we demanded equality in criminal prosecution!

Why should they voluntarily be used as a distraction for the repubs? What do you think she might have to add to that investigation?

Her on the record under oath testimony you fucking moron.

Exactly. No particular bit of information that might better inform the investigation, but if the right could just get something from her under oath, they could kick in their witch hunt process and make something out of it, no matter how hard they had to twist and misrepresent her words. Great way to muddy the water and distract from all the Trump/Russian connections that are so obvious.

There is no connection between Trump and the Russian government, .

You don't know if there is. I don't know if there is.

That is what the FBI is investigating right now.

Certainly there is 'some' connection between Trump and the Russian government- the question is whether there was any illegal or unethical connection.

You mean like Michael Flynn?

The GOP leadership in Congress does not have the balls to indict a single Democrat EVER.
H]

Or in other words- they don't think that they can get a conviction and know that it would just like like a partisan witch hunt.

That whole administration should be in jail.
Want to post some evidence to support your claim that they should all be in jail?
. Do you figure them as just being so smart that they (in your confidence), had covered it all up perfectly, and that is what you are so proud of or rather confident about or is it that you truly think that the Obama administration was above board when it comes to honesty & integrity ?

Why should they voluntarily be used as a distraction for the repubs? What do you think she might have to add to that investigation?

Exactly. No particular bit of information that might better inform the investigation, but if the right could just get something from her under oath, they could kick in their witch hunt process and make something out of it, no matter how hard they had to twist and misrepresent her words. Great way to muddy the water and distract from all the Trump/Russian connections that are so obvious.

Certainly there is 'some' connection between Trump and the Russian government- the question is whether there was any illegal or unethical connection.

Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence:

Comey: Clapper’s ‘Right’ to Say No Evidence of Collusion Between Russia and Trump Campaign

As did Clapper:

Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

Show me the evidence or STFU.

Last edited:
That whole administration should be in jail.
Want to post some evidence to support your claim that they should all be in jail?
. Do you figure them as just being so smart that they (in your confidence), had covered it all up perfectly, and that is what you are so proud of or rather confident about or is it that you truly think that the Obama administration was above board when it comes to honesty & integrity ?

I don't think ANY administration has been completely above board when it comes to honesty and integrity.

Now- go ahead and address my post

Or do you think that people should be put in jail- just because you think that they might not have been honest?

The evidence that the FBI is investigating Trump? A quick Google search will get you that.

Meanwhile- I will be glad to hold you to that standard everytime you make another unsubstantiated claim about Clinton and Obama.

Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence, show me the evidence or STFU.

No- he didn't.

Comey stated flatly that the FBI is investigating whether there is any evidence.

Your reading comprehension is your problem.
FBI Director James Comey: Trump campaign, Russia ties investigated, no wiretap evidence - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director James Comey said for the first time Monday that the bureau is investigating whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow while Russia was interfering in the presidential election.
Comey also delivered an implicit rebuke to President Donald Trump, saying that he had "no information" to support claims by the President that he was wiretapped on the orders of predecessor Barack Obama.

Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence, show me the evidence or STFU.

No- he didn't.

Comey stated flatly that the FBI is investigating whether there is any evidence.

Your reading comprehension is your problem.
FBI Director James Comey: Trump campaign, Russia ties investigated, no wiretap evidence - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director James Comey said for the first time Monday that the bureau is investigating whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow while Russia was interfering in the presidential election.

Shut your lying faggot mouth, Comey stated flatly in the hearings in March that there was no evidence:

Comey: Clapper’s ‘Right’ to Say No Evidence of Collusion Between Russia and Trump Campaign

As did Clapper:

Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

Comey also delivered an implicit rebuke to President Donald Trump, saying that he had "no information" to support claims by the President that he was wiretapped on the orders of predecessor Barack Obama.

Then explain the FISA requests dipshit.

The evidence that the FBI is investigating Trump? A quick Google search will get you that.

Meanwhile- I will be glad to hold you to that standard everytime you make another unsubstantiated claim about Clinton and Obama.

Forum List

Back