Susan Rice's net worth is a staggering $50 MILLION DOLLARS.

:lol:

Susan Rice made her money working as a consultant and strategist. She sits on the board of 10-15 different think tanks and strategy groups.

She also has significant investments, and both her and her husband inherited significant sums from their parents.

There's no need to be jealous.

Susan Rice made her money working as a consultant and strategist. She sits on the board of 10-15 different think tanks and strategy groups.

She also has significant investments, and both her and her husband inherited significant sums from their parents.

I know she and her husband are from wealthy families but I can find no information on their inheritances. I'm cool with what I have, not jealous of her or the Clintons. Just suspicious how political servants end up as mega millionaires.

None of which she would have been on had she not been a politician that could be bought.

Funny to see right wingers cry about someone's net worth.

None of which she would have been on had she not been a politician that could be bought.

She was wealthy from the day she was born. Her parents were wealthy, and she worked as a high-level consultant on international relations before she ever held any public office.

Forum List

Back