Susan rice net worth revealed how did she make 50m working in Obama's Government

There was reason and one reason only for the unmasking and that was to use the intelligence community to spy on the opposition and get that intel leaked to the press the White House is not an investigative agency.

Your claim is not in any way supported by the facts.

The evidence is that the White House does not conduct investigations she had no reason to request an unmasking.

You couldn't be more wrong, but that's your problem.

Sorry sport the White House does not conduct investigations, give me a legitimate reason why she needed the identities of US citizens to be unmasked, I'll wait.

You're the one needing to prove your claims. None of which are based on fact.

So in others you can't offer a plausible legitimate reason why she would need to unmask US citizens.

Several months ago, Susan Rice, the former National Security Adviser under President Barack Obama, was in a world of controversy. She made headlines the world over with her part in intentionally “unmasking” officials on the Donald Trump campaign. However, there is more than meets the eye with this woman, especially when money is involved.
Susan Rice Net Worth Revealed: How Did She Make $50M Working In Obama's Government? - Conservative Daily Post
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well those who don't live in lalal land know exactly how this Anti American twat got that money she kissed the azz of the Clitons clan, along with Obama.

They're all crooked, lie cheat, steal, bully IGNORANCE is to smart for their mentality levels.

View attachment 140098

Do you know who her father was and her husband, and she is smart enough to make good money and invest it.

No Trump and his family are the cheaters and scam artists. Most of his admin is as well.

She made $50 million on the side while doing a full-time govt. job? What'd she start with? Do you know what you're talking about; or are you just throwing shit out there?

Read her bio.

She sold her own soul to the devil for 50 million dollars. Fifty million dollars. Wonder how much James Comey and Robert Mueller sold theirs for?

You know of no such thing, Comey, Mueller and even Rice are highly respected, even by most Pubs.

Now Trump sold his soul to the devil long ago, and has been selling it ever since. Any self proclaimed Christian who could vote for him, has sold their soul.

How do they know about Rice's income and we about Trumps. ??????? OH where oh where did it come from and how much did he pay in taxes.

Your claim is not in any way supported by the facts.

The evidence is that the White House does not conduct investigations she had no reason to request an unmasking.

Sorry sport the White House does not conduct investigations, give me a legitimate reason why she needed the identities of US citizens to be unmasked, I'll wait.

So in others you can't offer a plausible legitimate reason why she would need to unmask US citizens.

Those words are yours and yours alone. I never said anything like that.

Several months ago, Susan Rice, the former National Security Adviser under President Barack Obama, was in a world of controversy. She made headlines the world over with her part in intentionally “unmasking” officials on the Donald Trump campaign. However, there is more than meets the eye with this woman, especially when money is involved.
Susan Rice Net Worth Revealed: How Did She Make $50M Working In Obama's Government? - Conservative Daily Post
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well those who don't live in lalal land know exactly how this Anti American twat got that money she kissed the azz of the Clitons clan, along with Obama.

They're all crooked, lie cheat, steal, bully IGNORANCE is to smart for their mentality levels.

View attachment 140098

Do you know who her father was and her husband, and she is smart enough to make good money and invest it.

No Trump and his family are the cheaters and scam artists. Most of his admin is as well.

She made $50 million on the side while doing a full-time govt. job? What'd she start with? Do you know what you're talking about; or are you just throwing shit out there?

Read her bio.

Answer a fucking question. Don't give me that bull shit. "Read her bio." I don't even know what the fuck that means. But at rate, you're the one saying she's legit, so explain it. Otherwise, you got shit.

Those words are yours and yours alone. I never said anything like that.

Then provide a plausible legitimate reason for why a non investigative appointee needed to unmask US citizens, again I'll wait.

Forum List

Back