America's Most Segregated Cities

Ohio has Italy surrounded?

AAoz7U6.img

Two out of three are in the north and all are run by democrats.
No surprise.

16 Most Segregated Cities in America

Most have GOP governors and also there is always a black area in major cities. Most blacks do not live in rural areas.
WI is very a very racist state, that is where Walker rules, and Ryan lives.
You dodged the issue.
And why must there be a 'black' area?
Black people like their own communities and generally reject areas that become gentrified.

No surprise.

Most have GOP governors and also there is always a black area in major cities. Most blacks do not live in rural areas.
WI is very a very racist state, that is where Walker rules, and Ryan lives.
You dodged the issue.
And why must there be a 'black' area?
Black people like their own communities and generally reject areas that become gentrified.
Blacks also run away when highspanics move in.
See, white democrats chase away blacks or move away when blacks show up; blacks are forced out when white democrats gentrify; blacks move away when highspanics move in; blacks only involved themselves in community issues when blackness is the focus. And it's all because democrats just LOVE diversity!

No surprise.

...there is always a black area in major cities.
For the record, those are always the worst part of every city, right? I see a pattern here...

The poor areas I would assume, the lazy ass bums live In them. Just like the lazy ass white people, which there is no shortage of.

What is worst than lazy ass people are white collar crooks who want to take away healthcare to give themselves a big fat tax cut. They are what continues to drag the USA down, Trump is included in that bunch of lazy ass crooks.

Ohio has Italy surrounded?

AAoz7U6.img
This confused me as well and I live in the Cleveland area. While Elyria is a decent sized town to the west of Cleveland it's smaller than it's neighbor Lorain. Not sure why it was noted.

I can't speak to any area except Cle, Oh but I would like to see a comparison to decades ago. I'm sure in my area the mixed portions have grown quite a bit.

Forum List

Back