Susan Rice Blasts Israel for Criticizing Kerry

Stop crying because we called you a Nazi :laugh:

LOL you act like that's a bad thing israel firster...you and the little circle jerk yer apart of is amusing...

SO if you like being called a Nazi, stop complaining about it little boy
Never said I was one shit for brains. I said you say that like its a bad thing..
People like ORION have no clue and woefully misinformed about the facts in history. So many lieberals are in the same boat. Israel's boundaries were determined by the United Nations when it adopted the partition resolution in 1947. In a series of defensive wars, Israel captured additional territory. On numerous occasions, Israel has withdrawn from these areas. As part of the 1974 disengagement agreement, Israel returned territories captured in the 1967 and 1973 wars to Syria. Under the terms of the 1979, Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, Israel withdrew from the Sinai peninsula for the third time. It had already withdrawn from large parts of the desert area it captured in its War of Independence. After capturing the entire Sinai in the 1956 Suez conflict, Israel relinquished the peninsula to Egypt a year later. In September 1983, Israel withdrew from large areas of Lebanon to positions south of the Awali River. In 1985, it completed its withdrawal from Lebanon, except for a narrow security zone just north of the Israeli border. That too was abandoned, unilaterally, in 2000. After signing peace agreements with the Palestinians and a treaty with Jordan, Israel agreed to withdraw from most of the territory in the West Bank captured from Jordan in 1967. A small area was returned to Jordan and the rest was ceded to the Palestinian Authority. The agreement with the Palestinians also involved Israel's withdrawal, in 1994, from most of the Gaza Strip, which had been captured from Egypt in 1973.

Genocide,Rape,Robbery. Nuff said about how Israhell was invented. :) I am gonna throw a HUGE fucking party the day they get wiped from the earth.OI VEY!

LOL you act like that's a bad thing israel firster...you and the little circle jerk yer apart of is amusing...

Never said I was one shit for brains. I said you say that like its a bad thing..
People like ORION have no clue and woefully misinformed about the facts in history. So many lieberals are in the same boat. Israel's boundaries were determined by the United Nations when it adopted the partition resolution in 1947. In a series of defensive wars, Israel captured additional territory. On numerous occasions, Israel has withdrawn from these areas. As part of the 1974 disengagement agreement, Israel returned territories captured in the 1967 and 1973 wars to Syria. Under the terms of the 1979, Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, Israel withdrew from the Sinai peninsula for the third time. It had already withdrawn from large parts of the desert area it captured in its War of Independence. After capturing the entire Sinai in the 1956 Suez conflict, Israel relinquished the peninsula to Egypt a year later. In September 1983, Israel withdrew from large areas of Lebanon to positions south of the Awali River. In 1985, it completed its withdrawal from Lebanon, except for a narrow security zone just north of the Israeli border. That too was abandoned, unilaterally, in 2000. After signing peace agreements with the Palestinians and a treaty with Jordan, Israel agreed to withdraw from most of the territory in the West Bank captured from Jordan in 1967. A small area was returned to Jordan and the rest was ceded to the Palestinian Authority. The agreement with the Palestinians also involved Israel's withdrawal, in 1994, from most of the Gaza Strip, which had been captured from Egypt in 1973.

Genocide,Rape,Robbery. Nuff said about how Israhell was invented. :) I am gonna throw a HUGE fucking party the day they get wiped from the earth.OI VEY!

Yeah, the fact you have nothing in your rhetoric other than pure bullshit, only edifies the FACT that you are nothing more than a loser.

You will laugh at the notion. You will believe your own lies. Just like the uneducated, misinformed loser you are.

You are officially on my ignore. You have no debate skills. You obviously have no education. I would have a better conversation with an actual pile of steaming shit than you. At least that steaming pile of shit actually serves a purpose on this earth.

However, every part of this planet would have been better off if you were flushed or swallowed.

I ask again if you mental midgets are so concerned for israel why not go live there? Do much more good there than you can here...

They love israel more than the US,they care for israel's safety more than the US so go move there...the sooner the US gets back to giving a shit about its own people and nation the better we will be. Kick AIPAC and the ADL and JDL out...

LOL Man of Ice. You were a Nazi before you became ORION.

Bad news for you, ISrael is not going anywhere, so you can keep whining about how Israel exists and blah blah blah and you cant stand it blah blah !

I love watching you squirm over how you can't stand how Israel exists hahahaha

DancingHitler.gif

gay-hitler-o.gif

They love israel more than the US,they care for israel's safety more than the US so go move there...the sooner the US gets back to giving a shit about its own people and nation the better we will be. Kick AIPAC and the ADL and JDL out...

Going on your replies it seems that you belong to the old school NAZIS that want to rule the world. When will you be creating your own religion based on a mix of Judaism and satanism . How soon before you start your pogroms against the Jews, Gypsies, gays, disabled, elderly and anyone else that is different. Have you practised your book burning and window smashing . Do you practise goose stepping and have you the right number of studs in your shiny black boots. have you been promoted to ober gruppen fuerher yet, or are you still a lowly trainee. Have you been shown how to flay a human body so that the skin comes of in one piece, and how to make an ashtray out of a human femur.

Forum List

Back