Survey:Once Tax Reform Passes, Your Taxes Go Down, Where Will You Go Shopping/Shopping For?

so how much are the lonely single women between 40-46 1/2 in Missouri? can u make me a deal? I would like to buy two of them,,i will even pay shipping.
Depends if you want one with or without an addiction..
well i want one that is also 1/2 russian
That's the hard part..
just u wait,,,for now we can buy Russian Women,,,,once the economy comes rolling back, us single men will be able to buy single american women over 40....cant wait for the web sites. I think the least expensive ones will be coming from New Mexico.
A lot of trade in models come from New Mexico?
i dont know,,,im gonna have to look them up here later on,,,,the russian ones are too expensive.

The difference between a wealthy person state of mind and a poor person state of mind is give the wealthy $900 and he will save it or invest it. Give a poor person $900 and he will spend it.

I knew a young man that built a multimillion dollar company on $109.00 worth of copy paper.
California Copy Systems?

If you make $56,000, or half of the country, you'll save less than $900. The top 5% will save at least $20,000 or more. The top 1% will save more than $170,000 We tried trickle down before. It didn't work.
trump_tax_4.png
20K? I'm in.

I don't mind saving more than $100 thousand, but that is not fair to those in the lower 95% bracket.

If you make $56,000, or half of the country, you'll save less than $900. The top 5% will save at least $20,000 or more. The top 1% will save more than $170,000 We tried trickle down before. It didn't work.
trump_tax_4.png
I can buy alot of shit with $900.

I can finally get that 55inch flat panel I've been wanting for 2 years. Which means the state will get 13% of that in sales tax, Samsung will get more orders for 55inch flat panels, and have to hire more workers to make more, of which will be paying taxes instead of collecting unemployment or welfare.
The state and federal government will collect more FICA taxes for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid or Obamacare for the new illegals Democrats are flooding the states with.

You can't afford a 55inch TV?

What? Do you live under an overpass or something?

under_the_bridge02.jpg

Well, I see the penis enlargement pills you're taking are working....
you're a bigger dick today, then you were yesterday!

trump_tax_4.png

I can finally get that 55inch flat panel I've been wanting for 2 years. Which means the state will get 13% of that in sales tax, Samsung will get more orders for 55inch flat panels, and have to hire more workers to make more, of which will be paying taxes instead of collecting unemployment or welfare.
The state and federal government will collect more FICA taxes for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid or Obamacare for the new illegals Democrats are flooding the states with.

under_the_bridge02.jpg

Well, I see the penis enlargement pills you're taking are working....
you're a bigger dick today, then you were yesterday!
That's not possible.

Yes, you might get a new TV, but most will just spend it on food. 900 isn't much over a year's time. The poor and middle class always spend all of any tiny break they might get. The problem is that by far, most of the tax reductions go to the rich who always have just put it in their pockets. They already have enough TVs and food. The myth of businesses hiring more with a tax break is bullshit. Trickle down has never worked, and there is no reason to believe it will this time. Of course, there is the deficit to consider too.
trump_tax_3.png

You guys are delusional........tax cuts create jobs and raise government revenue, it happened with Kennedy and Reagan...

And amazing...all of a sudden you assholes care about the deficit........after 8 years of obama....
Obama cut the deficit idiot.
After tripling it.
Wrong again pee wee.
6089355018_3eea3fa4be.jpg

6088811201_96839c6977.jpg

6088811219_7177d24faa.jpg
Oye vay....really?

Could ya use more accurate graphs?
Fiscal year 2012 is for 2011,
these graphs are showing estimates and only go to 2011

What is obvious is conservatives will buy anything drumpf says. No matter the cost.
For the hard cons, the issue is power. They think they have it with Trump as president, and just can't understand why it does not work for them.

trump_tax_4.png

Korean workers are unemployed?

Also, since when do Koreans pay FICA, SS, Medicare, etc?

trump_tax_4.png

It has never worked for anyone but the wealthiest. RWNJs like the OP must be part of the 1%. There's no other explanation for their votes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The difference between a wealthy person state of mind and a poor person state of mind is give the wealthy $900 and he will save it or invest it. Give a poor person $900 and he will spend it.

I knew a young man that built a multimillion dollar company on $109.00 worth of copy paper.

Well what'd ya know about that. Tipsycatlover knows why trickle down cannot work.

trump_tax_4.png

under_the_bridge02.jpg

mudwhistle is shopping in the wrong place. I've bought two in the past year or so- they're not that expensive.

trump_tax_4.png

/---- Ypu either don't understand trickle down or are lying.

:2up: We are all waiting for that day. The day the new tax reform becomes official and we can all start breathing for the first time in 8 years!!!
So what store will you be racing off to? Best Buy? Sears? K-Mart? Joes Pizza?
Just curious,,,,,,what will u be buying that u have been putting off until Trump passes the new tax legislation?
:beer:

/---- Since it will be in the form of rate reduction and not a rebate check it will mean a larger take home pay check so the savings will be spread out. Libs will voluntarily pay a higher tax rate than required for the sake of principal. I'm sure of it.

trump_tax_4.png

It has never worked for anyone but the wealthiest. RWNJs like the OP must be part of the 1%. There's no other explanation for their votes.

Sure, there are lots of other explanations. The main one is that they are idiots.

:2up: We are all waiting for that day. The day the new tax reform becomes official and we can all start breathing for the first time in 8 years!!!
Just curious,,,,,,what will u be buying that u have been putting off until Trump passes the new tax legislation?

I'm buying a yacht and parking it right beside the SS Trump, hawk some serious loogies

/---- Since it will be in the form of rate reduction and not a rebate check it will mean a larger take home pay check so the savings will be spread out. Libs will voluntarily pay a higher tax rate than required for the sake of principal. I'm sure of it.

yep, the top tenth of the top one percent will definitely be all for this boondoggle

good luck seeing that turkey pass the House, let alone the Senate

dream on

Forum List

Back