Survey:Once Tax Reform Passes, Your Taxes Go Down, Where Will You Go Shopping/Shopping For?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: We are all waiting for that day. The day the new tax reform becomes official and we can all start breathing for the first time in 8 years!!!
So what store will you be racing off to? Best Buy? Sears? K-Mart? Joes Pizza?
Just curious,,,,,,what will u be buying that u have been putting off until Trump passes the new tax legislation?
:beer:

If you make $56,000, or half of the country, you'll save less than $900. The top 5% will save at least $20,000 or more. The top 1% will save more than $170,000 We tried trickle down before. It didn't work.
trump_tax_4.png

:2up: We are all waiting for that day. The day the new tax reform becomes official and we can all start breathing for the first time in 8 years!!!
Just curious,,,,,,what will u be buying that u have been putting off until Trump passes the new tax legislation?
Amazon

If you make $56,000, or half of the country, you'll save less than $900. The top 5% will save at least $20,000 or more. The top 1% will save more than $170,000 We tried trickle down before. It didn't work.
trump_tax_4.png
I can buy alot of shit with $900.

I can finally get that 55inch flat panel I've been wanting for 2 years. Which means the state will get 13% of that in sales tax, Samsung will get more orders for 55inch flat panels, and have to hire more workers to make more, of which will be paying taxes instead of collecting unemployment or welfare.
The state and federal government will collect more FICA taxes for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid or Obamacare for the new illegals Democrats are flooding the states with.

^^^ Mud, the defender of Samsung hiring more Korean workers instead of American workers.

Mud, the defender of all taxes local, state, and national.

Mud does not understand it will be the rich people that do well, not him.

trump_tax_4.png

I can finally get that 55inch flat panel I've been wanting for 2 years. Which means the state will get 13% of that in sales tax, Samsung will get more orders for 55inch flat panels, and have to hire more workers to make more, of which will be paying taxes instead of collecting unemployment or welfare.
The state and federal government will collect more FICA taxes for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid or Obamacare for the new illegals Democrats are flooding the states with.

Yes, you might get a new TV, but most will just spend it on food. 900 isn't much over a year's time. The poor and middle class always spend all of any tiny break they might get. The problem is that by far, most of the tax reductions go to the rich who always have just put it in their pockets. They already have enough TVs and food. The myth of businesses hiring more with a tax break is bullshit. Trickle down has never worked, and there is no reason to believe it will this time. Of course, there is the deficit to consider too.
trump_tax_3.png

I will make a donation to the NRA and the 2nd Amendment foundation....in Trump's name....

trump_tax_4.png

Yes, you might get a new TV, but most will just spend it on food. 900 isn't much over a year's time. The poor and middle class always spend all of any tiny break they might get. The problem is that by far, most of the tax reductions go to the rich who always have just put it in their pockets. They already have enough TVs and food. The myth of businesses hiring more with a tax break is bullshit. Trickle down has never worked, and there is no reason to believe it will this time. Of course, there is the deficit to consider too.
trump_tax_3.png

You guys are delusional........tax cuts create jobs and raise government revenue, it happened with Kennedy and Reagan...

And amazing...all of a sudden you assholes care about the deficit........after 8 years of obama....

Fakey brings up a great point.
Voting for Democrats will create more jobs for Koreans and bring more Muslim refugees to the US to swallow up all of our Social Security benefits.

Voting for Democrats will create more jobs for Koreans and bring more Muslim refugees to the US to swallow up all of our Social Security benefits.
Uh, chum . . . you said that that, not me.

Uh, chum . . . you said that that, not me.
Of course, you think the above is a good thing.

Jesus, you're stupid.

No wonder you're a Dummycrap.

trump_tax_4.png

You can't afford a 55inch TV?

What? Do you live under an overpass or something?

under_the_bridge02.jpg

The difference between a wealthy person state of mind and a poor person state of mind is give the wealthy $900 and he will save it or invest it. Give a poor person $900 and he will spend it.

I knew a young man that built a multimillion dollar company on $109.00 worth of copy paper.

I'm getting rocket boots...

Forum List

Back