O'Reilly fears for his life.....LOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Bill O’Reilly: ‘People Are Trying To Kill Me Right Now’
Former Fox News host compares himself to his father, who fought in World War II.

“A lot of people are trying to kill me right now, as you know,” O’Reilly said. “But we’re going to tough that one out.”

This entity, called Karma is slow in coming, but damn she's shows up at the most opportune times....Bill, remember Dr. Tiller? The doctors who's name you posted on the OReilly factor a few years ago.....well, welcome to payback mf. That man lived in fear for months until one of your nuts showed up at his church and shot him dead...and you sir, never once took responsibility for your part in this murder. I hope every single day of your life, you live in fear.....you deserve it and more!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/ed-mazza

Bill O’Reilly: ‘People Are Trying To Kill Me Right Now’
Former Fox News host compares himself to his father, who fought in World War II.

“A lot of people are trying to kill me right now, as you know,” O’Reilly said. “But we’re going to tough that one out.”

This entity, called Karma is slow in coming, but damn she's shows up at the most opportune times....Bill, remember Dr. Tiller? The doctors who's name you posted on the OReilly factor a few years ago.....well, welcome to payback mf. That man lived in fear for months until one of your nuts showed up at his church and shot him dead...and you sir, never once took responsibility for your part in this murder. I hope every single day of your life, you live in fear.....you deserve it and more!!

O'really used his hour to hate , and thought he was invincible. I don't wish any harm to come to him, but it is good to see the ass sweat for a while..

i'm happy to see 'oriely' gone simply because he is anti gun . 'oreily' gave validity to Americas anti gun enemies , dems , lefties with much of his commentary on guns .

Last edited:
I saw him yammering on about gun control and never watched him since.

I certainly wouldn't encourage any violence against him, but I don't have a problem with him constantly worrying about it. Just like Zimmerman, I hope he has a sore neck for the rest of his miserable life from looking over his shoulder.

I'm hoping that 'sheep smith' also known as 'shep smith' is the next to go .

Forum List

Back