Survey For Republicans

1) Marxist-Liberal media

2) Pro-Iraq war and anti-abortion

3) They didn't make a play for the hip-hop vote.

I got news for you. It isn't a liberal media. Just look at the whole Kramer/CNBC thing. I'm sure you would have said that Kramer was a liberal, and certainly you would have said NBC was. But look at how they were working for the Wallstreet Bankers.

And I love you Republicans who now try to say it is the Dems who are more in bed with corporations and lobbyists, just because we have control of the government. Of course now we get more $. Why give it to Boehner or Jindal or Palin. So she can go shopping?

So it took the Daily Show to expose the myth that CNBC was a liberal station. So you can now say that Comedy Central is part of the liberal media, but you can not put CNBC on that list.

Do you accept it when I tell you that Chris Matthews is a Conservative? Well then don't tell me who our liberals are. We'll decide who represents us.

And where are our liberal Bill O'Reilly's, Rush's, Beck's & Hannity's?? If the media is liberal, where are our versions of these asses?

But what MSNBC does is smart. They have Chris Matthews say a few liberal things, like Obama sent chills up his leg, and now he's apparently a liberal???? :eusa_liar:

Have you ever heard one of his interviews? He doesn't call out the GOP. But I do hear him call out the Dems. And he gives the GOP all the air time they need. So even if he is a liberal himself, conservatives own and run his show/station.

The Financial Meltdown & Media Deregulation Connection

Great article that might wake you up a little to reality.

Bobo,

Do you know who Thomas P. O'Neil is? Chris Matthews was his Chief of Staff. Do you suppose a Liberal Democrat Speaker of the House from Massachusetts had a conservative or a Republican as his Chief of Staff?

PLEASE!

Come to the table with at least some facts.

You mean Tip? OMG!!!!!!! You right wingers are funny. Remember when Super Delegates were giving Hillary their electoral votes and they started swithing to Obama?

I'll bet you anything Tip is a party elder who still has a super delegate.

What am I getting at here? Tip and Hillary and Bill are/were all centrist sellouts.

Do you know how you right wingers say that Democrats are no better than Republicans?

You are most likely referring to old timers like Tip O'Neal.

They are "ALMOST" as bad as Republcians.

They cave into lobbyists almost as easily as Republicans do.

He's another Chris Dodd.

And I don't give a fuck who he worked for. I watch Chris Matthews show. I know how a real liberal would act when sitting there listening to Tom Delay lie!!!!!

He would call him on it. He would challange him on it.

So if he is a liberal, he has been spayed or neutered by the people that own NBC.

PS. I also exposed CNN this weekend for being conservative. They had a right winger on explaining how the media is liberal. But where was a person to challange the bullshit he was saying???? That was totally not something a liberal channel would do. Allow a right winger to come on, lie, and go unchallanged.

But it isn't clear cut. Most people haven't a clue. They think the media is liberal because you guys have been saying it since Reagan.

And despite the fact that Rupert Murdoc now owns all the media, somehow you guys continue to suggest the media is liberal.

I call bullshit.

I have a theory. Anytime the media tells the truth, the right wants to call it liberal, because the truth is, the right sucked the last 8 years. :lol:

I got news for you. It isn't a liberal media. Just look at the whole Kramer/CNBC thing. I'm sure you would have said that Kramer was a liberal, and certainly you would have said NBC was. But look at how they were working for the Wallstreet Bankers.

And I love you Republicans who now try to say it is the Dems who are more in bed with corporations and lobbyists, just because we have control of the government. Of course now we get more $. Why give it to Boehner or Jindal or Palin. So she can go shopping?

So it took the Daily Show to expose the myth that CNBC was a liberal station. So you can now say that Comedy Central is part of the liberal media, but you can not put CNBC on that list.

Do you accept it when I tell you that Chris Matthews is a Conservative? Well then don't tell me who our liberals are. We'll decide who represents us.

And where are our liberal Bill O'Reilly's, Rush's, Beck's & Hannity's?? If the media is liberal, where are our versions of these asses?

But what MSNBC does is smart. They have Chris Matthews say a few liberal things, like Obama sent chills up his leg, and now he's apparently a liberal???? :eusa_liar:

Have you ever heard one of his interviews? He doesn't call out the GOP. But I do hear him call out the Dems. And he gives the GOP all the air time they need. So even if he is a liberal himself, conservatives own and run his show/station.

Bobo,

Do you know who Thomas P. O'Neil is? Chris Matthews was his Chief of Staff. Do you suppose a Liberal Democrat Speaker of the House from Massachusetts had a conservative or a Republican as his Chief of Staff?

PLEASE!

You mean Tip? OMG!!!!!!! You right wingers are funny. Remember when Super Delegates were giving Hillary their electoral votes and they started swithing to Obama?

What am I getting at here? Tip and Hillary and Bill are/were all centrist sellouts.

Do you know how you right wingers say that Democrats are no better than Republicans?

He's another Chris Dodd.

And I don't give a fuck who he worked for. I watch Chris Matthews show. I know how a real liberal would act when sitting there listening to Tom Delay lie!!!!!

So if he is a liberal, he has been spayed or neutered by the people that own NBC.

PS. I also exposed CNN this weekend for being conservative. They had a right winger on explaining how the media is liberal. But where was a person to challange the bullshit he was saying???? That was totally not something a liberal channel would do. Allow a right winger to come on, lie, and go unchallanged.

But it isn't clear cut. Most people haven't a clue. They think the media is liberal because you guys have been saying it since Reagan.

And despite the fact that Rupert Murdoc now owns all the media, somehow you guys continue to suggest the media is liberal.

I call bullshit.

I have a theory. Anytime the media tells the truth, the right wants to call it liberal, because the truth is, the right sucked the last 8 years. :lol:

I would say something to Bobo, but he is just a "hit and run" kind of person...so I won't waste the effort.

Bobo,

PLEASE!

He's another Chris Dodd.

I call bullshit.

I would say something to Bobo, but he is just a "hit and run" kind of person...so I won't waste the effort.

Or because I'll argue back and tell you what a dumb little fuck you are.

Bring it!

Don't come on here and be a pussy.

BRING IT!!!! Hit and run? Fuck you! What you just did was hit and run. Pussy coward!!! You would tell me why I'm wrong but you won't because I'm such a....

Yea, that's right pussy. Not because I'm a hit and run, but because I'm not the typical lefty who you can lie to and I don't know you are lying and/or full of shit.

So what were you going to say that would "PROVE ME WRONG".

Nothing. You were going to say nothing.

Chances are the truth hurts and hurt you. And you want to say something but what you were doing to say would make you look stupid and prove you are wrong.

So say it, puss. :lol:

Sealy your long form answers show what a partisan you really are.

It's hard to believe you really want what's best for America, you sound like you're ready to hand the place over to whoever might want it for whatever purpose they might have in mind. It's disturbing to think that you really believe some of the things you wrote.

He may be partisan but you sure sound like a hack. "You must not support America and want to see her downfall because your opinions are the direct opposite of mine". Come on you can't possibly believe that tripe.

Maybe you didn't read Sealy's answers. :lol:

I did and they were in response to quiestions that have a right wing slant to them, to try to get the answers they wanted.

Like for instance

"1. If Barack Obama tries to gut the USA PATRIOT Act and other important laws that promote the safety and security of all Americans, should Republicans in Congress fight back?"

I guarantee you the Democratic version of this question starts with

"Should the Democrats oppose the Patriot Act and other such legislature that allows the government to violate the privacy of its citizens."

And what exactly are these "important laws that promote the safety and security of all Americans" that the Dems are opposing, and more importantly why are they opposing them? They make it sound like the Dems want to see us have inadequate security. Now why would they want to do that?

There is also the question of the legitimacy of the survey... does someone that wants what's best for America really make up partisan tripe and constantly post in a divisive manner? I don't think so.

I don't think how we post on this board really effects America at all.

My reply wasn't based on Sealy not being in agreement with me, it was based on my belief that we would be a lot better off finding common ground than trying to drive wedges between us.

Yeah we would but we can have scuffles every now and again, I doubt this board was made so that everyone could agree with each other all the time.

He's another Chris Dodd.

I call bullshit.

Bring it!

BRING IT!!!! Hit and run? Fuck you! What you just did was hit and run. Pussy coward!!! You would tell me why I'm wrong but you won't because I'm such a....

Yea, that's right pussy. Not because I'm a hit and run, but because I'm not the typical lefty who you can lie to and I don't know you are lying and/or full of shit.

Chances are the truth hurts and hurt you. And you want to say something but what you were doing to say would make you look stupid and prove you are wrong.

Bobo, I've brought it before, and the only thing you did was run like a sissy. So don't go with the "dumb fuck"...that you say...you just run like a sissy. I've refuted you in the past, and then nothing...you run...you run like a sissy. Then say "where?...I must not of seen it...could you restate it for me?" Go play in your sandbox until your old enough to come out sissy boy. Oh, did I tell you that your stupid too?

Last edited:
He may be partisan but you sure sound like a hack. "You must not support America and want to see her downfall because your opinions are the direct opposite of mine". Come on you can't possibly believe that tripe.

I did and they were in response to quiestions that have a right wing slant to them, to try to get the answers they wanted.

Like for instance

"1. If Barack Obama tries to gut the USA PATRIOT Act and other important laws that promote the safety and security of all Americans, should Republicans in Congress fight back?"

"Should the Democrats oppose the Patriot Act and other such legislature that allows the government to violate the privacy of its citizens."

And what exactly are these "important laws that promote the safety and security of all Americans" that the Dems are opposing, and more importantly why are they opposing them? They make it sound like the Dems want to see us have inadequate security. Now why would they want to do that?

There is also the question of the legitimacy of the survey... does someone that wants what's best for America really make up partisan tripe and constantly post in a divisive manner? I don't think so.

My reply wasn't based on Sealy not being in agreement with me, it was based on my belief that we would be a lot better off finding common ground than trying to drive wedges between us.

Yeah we would but we can have scuffles every now and again, I doubt this board was made so that everyone could agree with each other all the time.

Great replies to that person Father.

You are right about the slant that the Dems would put on this very same questionaire.

And I like your question, "what's so important about the Patroit Act". I suspect if we diagnose it, that Act is as flawed as hell and also unconstitutional.

PS. I think it is funny that this person has a problem with this survey. It came right from Michael Steele and the RNC. I can't find the email from last week, but I swear to God I didn't make that survey up.

People were tired of Bush.

Why did so many GOP Senators lose their seats? And not one Democratic Encumbant lost their seat in 2006 or 2008.

I'll tell you why. Because they went along with Bush 97% of the time.

And I got this survey directly from Michael Steele @ the RNC.

I'll bet you anything you are a die hard Republican. Either that or you are clueless to the game that is politics.

Did he slip it to you in an underground parking garage?

Here you go Amanda, you doubting little bitch.

RNC | 2009 Membership Survey

Just because you might be a liar, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Maybe you need to get away from the liar party.

Bring it!

Bobo, I've brought it before, and the only thing you did was run like a sissy. So don't go with the "dumb fuck"...that you say...you just run like a sissy. I've refuted you in the past, and then nothing...you run...you run like a sissy. Then say "where?...I must not of seen it...could you restate it for me?" Go play in your sandbox until your old enough to come out sissy boy. Oh, did I tell you that your stupid too?

For example? Just give me a small example. We'll stay on topic till I expose you for being stupid/wrong/ignorant.

You start. What topic and what is your position?

Like for instance

Ok so you don't think what happens on this board matters. Thanks for sharing.

He's another Chris Dodd.

I call bullshit.

Bring it!

Oh please.... you're all about running away anytime anyone pins you down on anything. I'm halfway convinced the only reason anyone even replies to you is to watch you deflect or wiggle away.

Bring it!

Oh please.... you're all about running away anytime anyone pins you down on anything. I'm halfway convinced the only reason anyone even replies to you is to watch you deflect or wiggle away.

I gave you the link. RNC | 2009 Membership Survey

See my post to you a couple replies down?

So your whole theory that I made that survey up is SQUASHED!

You are even more partisan than I am, because you are wrong. I may be as one sided as you are, but at least I am on the right team.

Now what questions did you ask and I deflected? I don't ever remember battling with you. Just you and me dummy. Don't get your friends involved.

You tell me what issue I deflected and you and I will go mano e mano.

Like for instance

Great replies to that person Father.

You are right about the slant that the Dems would put on this very same questionaire.

And I like your question, "what's so important about the Patroit Act". I suspect if we diagnose it, that Act is as flawed as hell and also unconstitutional.

PS. I think it is funny that this person has a problem with this survey. It came right from Michael Steele and the RNC. I can't find the email from last week, but I swear to God I didn't make that survey up.

With that much ass kissing, you should to get a room Bobo. :eusa_whistle:

Bobo,

PLEASE!

He's another Chris Dodd.

I call bullshit.

Bobo, Tip O'Neil died in 1994

Tip O'Neill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you continue to be unimpressive

Did he slip it to you in an underground parking garage?

I guess everyone on here that ever asks for a link is a "doubting little bitch" :lol:

Heaven forbid anyone have to back up anything they say, especially when they make a claim like something was given to them PERSONALLY by the head of 1 of the 2 biggest parties.

As for the other issue you deflected on I don't remember what it was now, but I asked at least 3 times and you were a no show. There was also plenty of other talk there of your cutting and running and how I shouldn't expect you to answer. I guess you missed all that even tho you continued to post in the thread. Doesn't matter to me tho, I just put you in the take with a grain of salt pile, so don't sweat it.

Bobo,

PLEASE!

He's another Chris Dodd.

I call bullshit.

What does that have to do with anything jackass?

Did I ever suggest I'm a Tip O'Neal expert?

I simply said that Tim O'Neal, just like Bill and JUST LIKE Chris Matthews, are not LIBERALS.

Again, do not tell us who are liberals are.

Unless they are as extreme as O'Reilly, Hannity & Rush, fuck you telling us who are liberals are.

This is how the corporate media does it. They tell us who are liberals are and when they give one of them a show, they think they did us a favor.

How about you give Ron Reagan, Thom Hartmann or Randi Rhodes a show?

And not on MSNBC. We have enough liberals on that channel. How about you put a liberal on CNN?

Remember Glen Beck was on CNN and people tried to argue he was liberal? Or he wasn't a right winger?

Even Fox tried to say he was a Libertarian? Fuck that. No way. Not after watching him interview Ron Paul. Utube Beck interviewing Ron Paul and you'll see his true colors.

I guess everyone on here that ever asks for a link is a "doubting little bitch" :lol:

Heaven forbid anyone have to back up anything they say, especially when they make a claim like something was given to them PERSONALLY by the head of 1 of the 2 biggest parties.

As for the other issue you deflected on I don't remember what it was now, but I asked at least 3 times and you were a no show. There was also plenty of other talk there of your cutting and running and how I shouldn't expect you to answer. I guess you missed all that even tho you continued to post in the thread. Doesn't matter to me tho, I just put you in the take with a grain of salt pile, so don't sweat it.

Thanks for replying back with nothing specific.

Maybe your questions were bullshit.

I typically reply with great detail, which is more than I can say about most of you.

PS. Did you see the link? See, i didn't make it up. I never make shit up.

I might get shit wrong, but I never lie. HUGE DIFF>

He's another Chris Dodd.

I call bullshit.

I simply said that Tim O'Neal, just like Bill and JUST LIKE Chris Matthews, are not LIBERALS.

Unless they are as extreme as O'Reilly, Hannity & Rush, fuck you telling us who are liberals are.

This is how the corporate media does it. They tell us who are liberals are and when they give one of them a show, they think they did us a favor.

And not on MSNBC. We have enough liberals on that channel. How about you put a liberal on CNN?

Remember Glen Beck was on CNN and people tried to argue he was liberal? Or he wasn't a right winger?

Even Fox tried to say he was a Libertarian? Fuck that. No way. Not after watching him interview Ron Paul. Utube Beck interviewing Ron Paul and you'll see his true colors.
Tip O'Neil was NOT a liberal?????????????????????????

REALLY, are you fucking SERIOUS??????

Beck says he is a libertarian, and most Libertarians i know like him

Last edited:

Were you serious when you said Obama had the most liberal voting record?

Were you serious when you said Clinton was a flaming liberal?

Or were you just an uninformed dope?

Most libertarians you know are probably as dumb as you. And they are just embarrassed to be Republicans.

And most libertarians don't even get the issue about the Federal Reserve.

Do you agree with abolishing the Federal Reserve? Because Glen Beck, Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, Rudy, McCain, Huckabee do not agree with that. Watch Beck interview Paul on Utube and you tell me.

So this is a major wedge issue with you Republicans who want to pretend to be libertarians. The GOP thinks the Federal Reserve and bankers are the best!!!!

This is why I don't believe Bush supporters who went libertarian. They are just ashamed Republicans.

Also, I don't think they even get what Ron Paul is saying.

Most of the libertarians you know. HA!

Yea, my dad liked Glen Beck too. He's a typical right winger. He knows the hot buttons to push.

What you and my dad don't realize is that Beck has been hired by the corporate media to lie to us, just like O'Reilly & Rush do.

And it was hard to sell him as anything other than a right winger, so he left CNN and went to Fox where he belongs.

PS. O'Reilly didn't admit to being a Republican when he first started off either. Funny that I saw right through him too.

It's easy. You guys stink. Even over the net.

Sorry boys you can no more win without the so-called moral majority than a frog can leap to the moon.

There is a reason the Libertarians never get more than 5% of the vote. The party platform has something to offend everyone.

Right on the mark. You want right wing policies, you have to get the stamp of approval from GOD!!---OK, the Jesus freaks signatures will do.

Seriously, If The Christian Right really wanted to accomplish the things they want to do, they need to start pushing some ammendments. Like on abortion, Get an amendment
Bible study in schools--amendment time baby.
Institute Leviticus punishments and bylaws--Sign the Amendment, SIGN!! SIgn Here, Sign now!! !

Constitutional Amendments--no longer used to maintain a non-believers Right--now put the baby down, you BABY KILLERS

Were you serious when you said Obama had the most liberal voting record?

Were you serious when you said Clinton was a flaming liberal?

Or were you just an uninformed dope?

Most libertarians you know are probably as dumb as you. And they are just embarrassed to be Republicans.

And most libertarians don't even get the issue about the Federal Reserve.

Do you agree with abolishing the Federal Reserve? Because Glen Beck, Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, Rudy, McCain, Huckabee do not agree with that. Watch Beck interview Paul on Utube and you tell me.

So this is a major wedge issue with you Republicans who want to pretend to be libertarians. The GOP thinks the Federal Reserve and bankers are the best!!!!

This is why I don't believe Bush supporters who went libertarian. They are just ashamed Republicans.

Also, I don't think they even get what Ron Paul is saying.

Most of the libertarians you know. HA!

Yea, my dad liked Glen Beck too. He's a typical right winger. He knows the hot buttons to push.

What you and my dad don't realize is that Beck has been hired by the corporate media to lie to us, just like O'Reilly & Rush do.

And it was hard to sell him as anything other than a right winger, so he left CNN and went to Fox where he belongs.

PS. O'Reilly didn't admit to being a Republican when he first started off either. Funny that I saw right through him too.

It's easy. You guys stink. Even over the net.
please show my posts where i ever said anything of the sort

bob, the one thing your posts prove is, YOU are the most uninformed dope on this forum

Forum List

Back