Survey For Republicans

I call you on your BS Bobo...

I'm a Republican and can say non of the surveys I've done have looked anything like what you have offered. It's full of hate and slams against Republicans. Why would we put out something to attack ourselves.

You're not a Republican so don't say you know what we are doing.

I got a call on my cell phone from the NC Republican Party. A recorded message about how democrats don't care about spending my money.

What's the joke ? You have the nerve to call me, on my dime, to tell me about someone else spending my money ? I laughed for half an hour.

I'd love to know what round table of geniuses came up with that idea.

The Reps need to get their act together pretty quickly and give folks something to latch onto.

Sticking with these:

1) They sweep the entire leadership out
2) Be principled but not the party of religion
3) Object to all things objectionable to mainstream America and propose intelligent solutions

I've received several of those surveys. I figure if the republican party now has to ASK what they're supposed to be all about... fuck 'em. They're more lost than I thought they were. I'll stay an independent.

Not questioning your remaining independent but I disagree about the RNC's questions. Those are the very questions that need to be asked. I realize it's rather odd that one of the political parties would actually ask constituents what they actually believe in, but it's a start.

The best way to fix something is find out where you went wrong.

sealybobo --

Bush began this new era of social spending; The Prophet is simply taking advantage of it - for very different philosophical reasons it seems to me.

Bush initiated a crusade-like war in Iraq. We are winning/have won due to determination and luck (as is the case with most wars).

If they are going to come back, all they have to is object to everything substantive while proposing a more common sense, less ideological solution.

The weaknesses of the Reps is that they are out of office due their own mistakes. All the rest of that section is bs.

Overall, I recommend:
1) They sweep the entire leadership out
2) Be principled but not the party of religion
3) Object to all things objectionable to mainstream America and propose intelligent solutions
____

I got this survey from the RNC/Michael Steele.

IO: Understand that, both parties send these out all the time

PS. What did we win in Iraq? Was it worth the costs? I guess if you own Haloburton, Blackwater or Hunt Oil, the answer is yes.

IO: ok, if that it is what is about for you.

If you ask me, the answer is no.

Because those rich men made out big time. Iraq was a war for profit. Sure now we have a foothold in the middle east, but for how long? What happens if Mook Tada El Sadr becomes the leader? Iran and Iraq are now allies when they were not before.

Do you realize we are paying the Sunni & SHiite extremists for a truce?

IO: All late combat and post combat scenarios work exactly like this when the victors are not barbarians.

So we haven't really won anything. And what we did win, big deal. But for Hunt Oil and the defense contractors, Iraq was a HUGE success.

Big deal the surge worked. I mean, its better than if it didn't work, but now what?

Iraq was a mistake.

IO: Mistake? History will judge. I did not agree with the war either. See my indianaoracle.wordpress blog for the post, Should We Surge in Afghanistan

Now if tomorrow you told me that Hunt Oil is going to use Iraqi oil to lower our gas prices, then I would say mission accomplished.

IO: This perspective has little to do with oil prices

But remember, Cheney said Iraq oil would pay for the war. How many years ago did he say that? When's that gonna start happening?

IO: I did not see that from Cheney, but if he said it that way in no other context, then shame on him. But I will tell you, all of the things you appear to be exercised about here they most definately have happened before and just as definately do not belong to any one party.

Everytime I ask that question, no one answers. Amazing.
[/QUOTE]

Didn't you already say this yesterday?

We already thru the bums out of office. The leaders we have now are all fairly new. Give them a chance.

You sound like a Republican.

Trust me, replacing Reed or Pelosi with a Republican would not be doing any of us a favor, unless you are a millionaire.

Are you?[/QUOTE]

You're a dumbass. Still.

I've received several of those surveys. I figure if the republican party now has to ASK what they're supposed to be all about... fuck 'em. They're more lost than I thought they were. I'll stay an independent.

Not questioning your remaining independent but I disagree about the RNC's questions. Those are the very questions that need to be asked. I realize it's rather odd that one of the political parties would actually ask constituents what they actually believe in, but it's a start.

The best way to fix something is find out where you went wrong.

It's like a movie theater sending out a questionnaire asking people if they should play movies. My point is they have to be really, REALLY lost to feel they need to resort to asking people what they should stand for. How did they forget? What caused them to forget? I can answer both those questions in one answer. They've lost their back bone and have been acting more like liberals than conservatives. I think we've seen a little movement back to the right where they belong, but it's just still too little too late.

Last edited:
Sorry boys you can no more win without the so-called moral majority than a frog can leap to the moon.

There is a reason the Libertarians never get more than 5% of the vote. The party platform has something to offend everyone.

Funny I made less money this your and paid more than I ever have. And I only made about 10% of that 250k.

Sorry boys you can no more win without the so-called moral majority than a frog can leap to the moon.

There is a reason the Libertarians never get more than 5% of the vote. The party platform has something to offend everyone.
have you noticed its the moronic libs that are saying the GOP need to gbet rid of the moral majority

of course, they dont want the GOP to be able to WIN

the GOP needs to get back to its core, by pissing off the core is why they lost

Funny I made less money this your and paid more than I ever have. And I only made about 10% of that 250k.
That may be true...but it would have only happened if you didn't have as many deductions. What you paid this year was what you owed on what you earned last year...before the current tax cuts went into effect.

have you noticed its the moronic libs that are saying the GOP need to gbet rid of the moral majority

Del is a moronic lib? Who knew.

appreciate the honesty.

I agree, the religious rightwing is the very core of the GOP.

appreciate the honesty.

When 85% of the country polls in as "Christian," I'd say that's a good thing.

appreciate the honesty.

When 85% of the country polls in as "Christian," I'd say that's a good thing.

:lol:

the country does not poll as 85% rightwing christians. T

Yeah they should become real conservative, you know the type that want smaller government and the type going for liberty (which is what i'm told real conservatives ought to be), not some stupid Jesus freaks.

Del is a moronic lib? Who knew.

appreciate the honesty.

both of you are wrong
you are too fucking moronoic to begin to understand

Yeah they should become real conservative, you know the type that want smaller government and the type going for liberty (which is what i'm told real conservatives ought to be), not some stupid Jesus freaks.
that is a false characterization of what the reality is

that is a false characterization of what the reality is

Then what is the reality?

Forum List

Back