Surprise Surprise, More Blow Out Biden Jobs Data this Morning.

they have decreased the deficits just about every single year of their presidencies, the republicans increase deficits just about every single year of their presidencies. They are much bigger hawks than the budget busting republicans.

You try to dance around this issue and act like both parties caused the high deficits, but the facts, data , and reality prove republicans have increased the annual deficit substantially more because any competent intelligent person can easily see that the deficit skyrockets when republicans are president, and it drops when democrats are running things.

they have decreased the deficits just about every single year of their presidencies,

You're lying.

the republicans increase deficits just about every single year of their presidencies.

Lying again.

they have decreased the deficits just about every single year of their presidencies,

You're lying.

the republicans increase deficits just about every single year of their presidencies.

Lying again.
nope FACTS

I am the King of Facts and everything I post is solid fact with corroborating facts to back everything up.

Here ya go enjoy, (I love how the facts prove everything I said !!):

You're lying.

Lying again.
Have you ever voted for a POTUS under whom deficits FELL in the course of their term(s) in office?

they have decreased the deficits just about every single year of their presidencies, the republicans increase deficits just about every single year of their presidencies. They are much bigger hawks than the budget busting republicans.

You try to dance around this issue and act like both parties caused the high deficits, but the facts, data , and reality prove republicans have increased the annual deficit substantially more because any competent intelligent person can easily see that the deficit skyrockets when republicans are president, and it drops when democrats are running things.

Just about? Why have you changed your claim recently?

3.5 UE
9 million good unfilled jobs
good PPI and CPI
3% inflation with 4.4% salary and wage increase

We can use more foul ups like these

How does that compare for your support for Mr. Trump?

Dark Brandon has brought back our economy from the worldwide inflation caused by Trump and Xi's mismanagement of Covid.

Forum List

Back