Surprise Surprise, More Blow Out Biden Jobs Data this Morning.

Total debt is a highly misleading stat when you inherit an economy with a trillion dollar deficit. Obviously you lack the 2nd level thinking to make the simple connection that I am explaining.

If the budget is balanced (or at $587B like in 2016 before Trump took over) at the beginning of your presidency, and then at the end of your presidency you have blown that up to world record deficit levels, which is exactly what Bush and Trump both did, that is a massive failure IRREGARDLESS of total debt. You are using total debt to manipulate and excuse what Bush and Trump did, trying to claim Obama was just as bad when he clearly was not.

Obama's total debt was only high because he inherited world record deficits, but he lowered them substantially and had lower deficits at the end of his presidency.

Clearly You lack the simple 2nd level thinking to see what is going on here and can only regurgitate, "but O had high total debt", which is not telling the full story. But i would not think you would ever display real intelligence. The people that are smart enough to see this simple 2nd level connection here excel in life, people like you who can not are losers.
Apparently you don’t know how our government decides to spend money. Somehow you think W is responsible for the deficits when he was potus, but O wasn't when he was potus. LMFAO!

Do you fail to recognize how absurd and ridiculous you are?

Last edited:
Apparently you don’t know how our government decides to spend money. Somehow you think W is responsible for the deficits when he was potus, but O wasn't when he was potus. LMFAO!

Do you fail to recognize how absurd and ridiculous you are?
nope, you are spinning the facts.

Deficits carry over and compound, if you inherit a $1T deficit, that just doesn't disappear next year, the deficit is also lthere for the next year, I guess you aren't smart enough to understand that, like I already pointed out.

But hey, blame the people that lowered the deficit, not the people that increased it.

Deficits carry over and compound, if you inherit a $1T deficit, that just doesn't disappear next year, the deficit is also lthere for the next year, I guess you aren't smart enough to understand that, like I already pointed out.

But hey, blame the people that lowered the deficit, not the people that increased it.

Obama was free to cut any of Bush's spending or programs he didn't like.

Obama was free to reverse any of Bush's tax cuts he didn't like.

Obama was free to raise taxes on the rich and eliminate all the corporate loopholes.

He could have created huge budget surpluses.

Instead, he added more debt than any other president in history. Why was he such a loser?

What you’re claiming is the current president has no control over spending, yet you know Clinton left a balanced budget even though prior presidents had deficits.

BOOM!

toddster, you are adding nothing new. Bush and Obama and Trump and Biden and their parties are screwing all of this up.

And, we, the citizens are letting them do it.

Obama was free to raise taxes on the rich and eliminate all the corporate loopholes.

Instead, he added more debt than any other president in history. Why was he such a loser?

Yet another loser republican blaming democrats for not doing enough to fix the mistakes of the republicans.

Don't blame the people that fucked everything up, blame the people that didn't do enough to fix all the many problems.

Hey retard when you have a Bush blow up recession you also get a massive drop in tax revenue so the budget deficit came from that on top of Bush's failed spending policies, but I would not expect a total retard like you to even remotely understand how government works.

What you’re claiming is the current president has no control over spending, yet you know Clinton left a balanced budget even though prior presidents had deficits.

BOOM!
huh?
what are you even babbling about??

anyways, clearly you have problems admitting reality and can't hold the people that raised our annual deficits to insane levels accountable, and really i would not expect you to ever admit that.

huh?
what are you even babbling about??

anyways, clearly you have problems admitting reality and can't hold the people that raised our annual deficits to insane levels accountable, and really i would not expect you to ever admit that.
That’s ridiculous. You’re the one denying reality and I proved it with my prior post.

That’s ridiculous. You’re the one denying reality and I proved it with my prior post.
Your prior post is stupidity and has no meaning, go reread it.

Like i said you can't hold the people that raised our annual deficits to insane levels accountable, and try to blame the people that lowered the deficits, claiming they didn't lower them enough...

Yet another loser republican blaming democrats for not doing enough to fix the mistakes of the republicans.

Don't blame the people that fucked everything up, blame the people that didn't do enough to fix all the many problems.

Hey retard when you have a Bush blow up recession you also get a massive drop in tax revenue so the budget deficit came from that on top of Bush's failed spending policies, but I would not expect a total retard like you to even remotely understand how government works.

Poor Obama, he couldn't cut spending or raise taxes.

when you have a Bush blow up recession you also get a massive drop in tax revenue so the budget deficit came from that on top of Bush's failed spending policies,

Obama could have raised all the revenues he wanted when he had control of the House and Senate. Was he too stupid to realize that?

Poor Obama, he couldn't cut spending or raise taxes.

when you have a Bush blow up recession you also get a massive drop in tax revenue so the budget deficit came from that on top of Bush's failed spending policies,

Obama could have raised all the revenues he wanted when he had control of the House and Senate. Was he too stupid to realize that?
your post shows how truly stupid and ignorant you are

Your prior post is stupidity and has no meaning, go reread it.

Like i said you can't hold the people that raised our annual deficits to insane levels accountable, and try to blame the people that lowered the deficits, claiming they didn't lower them enough...
What’s insane is commending O for lowering the deficit, yet he deficit spent more than any other potus in history.

What’s insane is commending O for lowering the deficit, yet he deficit spent more than any other potus in history.
No he inherited a bigger deficit and worse economy than any other president in US history.
Biden inherited a bigger deficit from Trump though

Funny how both Bush and Trump increased the deficit massively, to record levels, yet you try and criticize the people who inherited those massive deficits and actually made them lower.

If Trump were president the deficit would be at $4T/yr, and you'd somehow say that's fine.

I guess you and Toddsterpatriot don't really under stand the difference between debt and deficit

No he inherited a bigger deficit and worse economy than any other president in US history.

Funny how both Bush and Trump increased the deficit massively, to record levels, yet you try and criticize the people who inherited those massive deficits and actually made them lower.

If Trump were president the deficit would be at $4T/yr, and you'd somehow say that's fine.

I guess you and Toddsterpatriot don't really under stand the difference between debt and deficit

The recession ended less than 6 months into his term.
Why was he such a pussy?

Once again you try to change the debate.

We’re debating your ignorant belief that O isn’t responsible for his deficit spending. We aren’t discussing W’s or Trump’s massive spending, though they deserve condemnation for it. SEE? Unbiased objective thinking is something you could learn from.

You lost. Now go away.

Once again you try to change the debate.

We’re debating your ignorant belief that O isn’t responsible for his deficit spending. We aren’t discussing W’s or Trump’s massive spending, though they deserve condemnation for it. SEE? Unbiased objective thinking is something you could learn from.

You lost. Now go away.
yup sure
keep spinning

Keep blaming the people that lower the deficit, while not blaming the people that increase it. Like I said, you do not know the difference between debt and deficit, and you do not understand what a recession does to tax revenue, but I said that.
I suggest you research what a recession does to an economy and to tax revenue.
Once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put it back in, you do not seem to even remotely understand that.
That is why you can't let the genie out, like Bush and Trump did.
But its all O fault, because he inherited it...

Last edited:
This is what the best labor market in US History is supposed to look like !

Just a little +324k private jobs added last month. No biggie !

Joe Biden is in direct competition with Bill Clinton for best president of the modern era.

You should put a link up here so we can go see what a real nice guy Joe is. Now all we got is everybody talking about how Joe is stupid and his problem raping children. Not that us democrats have any problems with kiddy sex.

yup sure
keep spinning

Keep blaming the people that lower the deficit, while not blaming the people that increase it. Like I said, you do not know the difference between debt and deficit, and you do not understand what a recession does to tax revenue, but I said that.
I suggest you research what a recession does to an economy and to tax revenue.
Once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put it back in, you do not seem to even remotely understand that.
That is why you can't let the genie out, like Bush and Trump did.
But its all O fault, because he inherited it...
LMFAO!

Forum List

Back