Supreme Injustice: Slavery in the Nation’s Highest Court

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

The excuses from those who want tell us all about the democratic party during slavery will not be considered.

This is all part of the manner in which whites were able to gain opportunities others did not through law and policy. And that includes the supreme court.

The excuses from those who want tell us all about the democratic party during slavery will not be considered.

This is all part of the manner in which whites were able to gain opportunities others did not through law and policy. And that includes the supreme court.

Do you realize there isn't a single person alive today that owned a slave or was owned as a slave.

Do you also realize that the Supreme Court also upheld ... less than 100 years ago ... that it was legal to throw American citizens in prison camps simply because of their race?

151119_JURIS_japanese-internment-camps.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

No one is denying America has a racist past. But, others who have suffered injustice are willing to pull themselves up from it and not blame it for all their failings.

Isn't it time for others to do so too?

Do you realize there isn't a single person alive today that owned a slave or was owned as a slave.

Do you also realize that the Supreme Court also upheld ... less than 100 years ago ... that it was legal to throw American citizens in prison camps simply because of their race?

151119_JURIS_japanese-internment-camps.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

No one is denying America has a racist past. But, others who have suffered injustice are willing to pull themselves up from it and not blame it for all their failings.

Isn't it time for others to do so too?

Those others have received reparations and acknowledgement of what those actions did to them. Also in this case the Japanese didnt endure this relatively mild in comparison atrocity for as long as Blacks were enslaved. When it comes to racism no demographic even comes close to what Blacks went through simply with slavery. When you add in Jim Crow and the Prison Industrial Complex it becomes a joke to even mention other people in the same breath.

The dems still run the plantations today....

Psychosis.
You should know what that is given that you are so caught up on injustice of your great great great grand pappy...Mental illness is allowing the actions of long ago dead people to wreak havoc on your modern day life...
You are your own worse enemy...you are stunting your life because of misdeeds from long ago...you commingle today's world with yesterdays and accuse totally innocent people of racism because of their skin color...
Lady!
That is psychotic...

Psychosis.
You should know what that is given that you are so caught up on injustice of your great great great grand pappy...Mental illness is allowing the actions of long ago dead people to wreak havoc on your modern day life...
You are your own worse enemy...you are stunting your life because of misdeeds from long ago...you commingle today's world with yesterdays and accuse totally innocent people of racism because of their skin color...
Lady!
That is psychotic...

You post up racism very day. Then you try telling somebody how they are accusing innocent people of today for the past. That's why I say you have psychosis.

Psychosis.
Lady!
That is psychotic...

You post up racism very day. Then you try telling somebody how they are accusing innocent people of today for the past. That's why I say you have psychosis.
You are the one that keeps racism alive, not mention the other jerk who has already replied. Get a life.

Psychosis.
Lady!
That is psychotic...

You are the one that keeps racism alive, not mention the other jerk who has already replied. Get a life.

No pod nuh, you keep racism alive. Your posts show this to be true.

You post up racism very day. Then you try telling somebody how they are accusing innocent people of today for the past. That's why I say you have psychosis
I could post the weather report every day and you would see it as racism...

You post up racism very day. Then you try telling somebody how they are accusing innocent people of today for the past. That's why I say you have psychosis
I could post the weather report every day and you would see it as racism...

No. I'd call it the weather report. For you to even say that shows just how race baited into stupidity you are.

No. I'd call it the weather report. For you to even say that shows just how race baited into stupidity you are
I'm intelligent enough to not allow sins of the past to hamper my life and fill me with hate and distrust of people I've never met...

No. I'd call it the weather report. For you to even say that shows just how race baited into stupidity you are
I'm intelligent enough to not allow sins of the past to hamper my life and fill me with hate and distrust of people I've never met...

How about statistics on crime. Do you let the hamper how you view people that you have never met.....saying when you encounter then at night walking down a lonely street?

How about statistics on crime. Do you let the hamper how you view people that you have never met.....saying when you encounter then at night walking down a lonely street?

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” Jesse Jackson

We are not exactly talking about the sins of the past.

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” Jesse Jackson

And when you are talking to Jesse Jaxson let him know that. OK? Because you post that comment and really don't know what he meant.

Forum List

Back