Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies

Uh, your sources are ten years old (10 YEARS OLD), long before ACA. Seems that ACA saved those hospitals.

The ACA hasn't saved anything. All it does is charge we taxpayers? Forcing us to pay for those that can't pay for themselves.

Ten years or ten minutes. Those hospitals closed because of non paying illegal aliens who by law they have to treat illegal or not.
Now you are deflecting and changing the discussion.

One, the public hospital system still works in CA, so your OP is dead.

Two, ACA has obviously made the system better.

Three, let's get all of those illegals into the system so they can pay their full share of taxes, hmmm?

No. You changed the discussion when you threw the ACA in there.

Illegals are here illegally.

They are breaking our laws to be here and no way should a hospital have to treat their sorry asses. Let em go back to Mexico.

The only way they can get "in the system" is to come here legally and that takes years and thousands of dollars. Why do you think they think they should buy the cow when they get the milk for free.

Your an idiot.
News flash....unless Native American, YOU ARE ILLEGAL.

Uh, your sources are ten years old (10 YEARS OLD), long before ACA. Seems that ACA saved those hospitals.

The ACA hasn't saved anything. All it does is charge we taxpayers? Forcing us to pay for those that can't pay for themselves.

Ten years or ten minutes. Those hospitals closed because of non paying illegal aliens who by law they have to treat illegal or not.

Three, let's get all of those illegals into the system so they can pay their full share of taxes, hmmm?

They are breaking our laws to be here and no way should a hospital have to treat their sorry asses. Let em go back to Mexico.

The only way they can get "in the system" is to come here legally and that takes years and thousands of dollars. Why do you think they think they should buy the cow when they get the milk for free.

Your an idiot.

New Flash. I'm part Native American and very legal. How the fuck bout you??

Your an idiot.

You are absolutely right, especially that part about Fakey being an idiot.

:clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

Your an idiot.

Up Date.

Yes, Cherokee.

Your an idiot.

Yes, Claudette "Elizabeth" Warren.

Your an idiot.

Up Date.

Yes, Cherokee.

Off topic to the thread but the thread was started by an idiot anyways...

Do you really believe that "Native Americans" or "Indians" are any more native than say, me... who has no Indian in my blood? Even if I'm only like 5th or 6th generation American the question then becomes how many generations does it take to become "native" to a lands seeing that Indians migrated here?

The main issue is that the term native American really should apply to the country (government), not the continent.

Anyways, you're obviously shallow minded and have clear streaks of racism in you so I can't imagine a conversation going anywhere that does not end with you being very angry, racist all the while thinking you're being clever.

Your an idiot.

Shocking, jake the self proclaimed mainstream Republican is defending the ever failing Obamacare. It's actually kind of amazing how poorly Obamacare has performed in such an incredibly short period of time. Hell, most Democrats are already talking about ending it and replacing it with single payer... That's how great your Obamacare has been Jake =)

Your an idiot.

Shocking, jake the self proclaimed mainstream Republican is defending the ever failing Obamacare. It's actually kind of amazing how poorly Obamacare has performed in such an incredibly short period of time. Hell, most Democrats are already talking about ending it and replacing it with single payer... That's how great your Obamacare has been Jake =)
Jake is having fun making fun of Claudette and Avory Hypocrite. :lol:

Most Democrats originally wanted single payer, I understand, but could not get the necessary 12 conservative Demos on board without giving that up.

Maybe you are simply ignorant and not a hypocrite?

And, unlike you, I prepared for my later years carefully, so I don't need ACA like you.

Your an idiot.

Jake is having fun making fun of Claudette and Avory Hypocrite. :lol:

Most Democrats originally wanted single payer, I understand, but could not get the necessary 12 conservative Demos on board without giving that up.

Maybe you are simply ignorant and not a hypocrite?

And, unlike you, I prepared for my later years carefully, so I don't need ACA like you.

I'm not sure what you mean by hypocrite, like at all...

Obama ran off the Obamacare dumbass, he passed Obamacase you dumbass... He didn't run off single payer nor did he pass it. Most voters (democrat) don't even understand the basics about Obamacare nor do they know what single payer is, they just know now they need single payer as Obamacare sucks.

Secondly why do you bring up shit about you preparing for your future and me not? Do you plan on entering some pointless awkward debate where we show our investments, saving and pictures of what we own... bank accounts and take a physical? You're so sucking dumb it gets old knowing you just troll these boards.

It's not a bad thing to be a Democrat Jake, so just come out and admit you're a mainstream progressive... I mean, we all know it, no need to keep pretending that your hiding it and that we're all like "we had no idea!!!"

Read more carefully. I said the conservative Dems ran off single payer, not Obama.

You talked about “your Obamacare.” It is not mine, I don’t use it. I am covered. Since you made a snarky comment, you get one in return. If you have prepared for retirement, good for you. Since we are both set, why are you worried about having to kick in a bit for those not as well prepared as ourselves.

Secondly why do you bring up shit about you preparing for your future and me not? Do you plan on entering some pointless awkward debate where we show our investments, saving and pictures of what we own... bank accounts and take a physical? You're so sucking dumb it gets old knowing you just troll these boards.

We all know that you are not a mainstream conservative, AvordySuds, just a far right reactionary who has trouble living in the modern age.

Your an idiot.

Up Date.

Yes, Cherokee.

New flash. Yep. Part Cherokee on my Mothers side.

Since I'm legal I'm guessing your not. When are you packing up and leaving???

Your an idiot.

I like Liz Warren. Sorry to burst your bubble but unlike you I would vote for folks from both parties.

Asshole.

Forum List

Back