Supreme Court Strikes Down Prostitution Laws

:lol:

Since when does Canukastan lead the way in removing laws that suppress freedom?

anyway, good for them.

And I'm loving the leftist approval of this, since they hate the right to bear arms, this is just some tasty irony

:confused:

..... huh?
are we sure we know what "irony" means?

anyway, good for them.

And I'm loving the leftist approval of this, since they hate the right to bear arms, this is just some tasty irony

..... huh?

Yea, I of all people know what irony is

Hmm- methinks you may have irony confused with non sequitur or red herring?
:dunno:

two outta three aint bad

Ya cause the reason to legalize is cause we can not stop it. Might as well repel all laws, I mean burglars aren't gonna stop, street crime won't stop. Hell with Morals and whats right and wrong lets just make decisions based on what we can stop.

The right wing constantly argues that it was impossible to make liquor illegal and prohibition was stupid. But when it comes to something you feel self righteous about, then it definitely should be prohibited, even though, like alcohol, it is inevitable that people will do it or use it. You are angry with New York city trying to prohibit extra large soft drinks, but are okay with restricting other things that people want. You pick and choose your rights and wrongs based on your personal opinions and emotions, not on reality or logic. You constantly bitch about the Nanny State but support it whenever it prohibits what you want prohibited.

That law only effects restaurants where you can get free refills, which kinda makes the right wing look stupid. Because they are.

anyway, good for them.

..... huh?

Yea, I of all people know what irony is

Irony is the activity kind women engage in after they've washed their husbands shirts.

Surely everyone knows that?

If people did more fuckin' and less fightin', the world would be a much better place.

Something as simple as sex, if people want to do it, who in the HELL are they hurting?

If people did more fuckin' and less fightin', the world would be a much better place.

Something as simple as sex, if people want to do it, who in the HELL are they hurting?

Women who are kidnapped, drugged and forced into prostitution are certainly being hurt. That's what happened with legalized prostitution in Amsterdam.

Prostitution is just one of those things that will never be fully legalized as in operating under the law. As you pointed out if people want to do it, they will. If they want to have sex without legal constrictions, they will. There's nothing that could possibly help.

Women who are kidnapped, drugged and forced into prostitution are certainly being hurt. That's what happened with legalized prostitution in Amsterdam.

Prostitution is just one of those things that will never be fully legalized as in operating under the law. As you pointed out if people want to do it, they will. If they want to have sex without legal constrictions, they will. There's nothing that could possibly help.

Or they could do it on the streets and be killed, drugged or kidnapped.
We had a serial killer here who killed 10+ hookers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyway, good for them.

We hate the right to bear arms?

And I find it funny that right wingers are against this. I didn't think they liked to regulate capitalism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back