'Supreme Court Sharply Divided Over Trump DACA Repeal' - WHY?

Hint: "Prosecutorial discretion".
Problem for them is …. if Obama did it, it's wrong ….. but wait, Trumpy wants to do it to. It's an intellectual death spiral for them.
Trump is doing the exact same thing Obama did. He is not prosecuting Dreamers.

I wonder why the tard herd isn't whining about that.

Hmmm ....

Who did you vote for in 2016?

Trump tweeted today that if the SCOTUS overturns DACA, he will cut a deal with the Democrats to let the Dreamers stay.

So, for all intents and purposes, there is no difference between Trump giving amnesty to illegal Dreamers and Obama giving amnesty to illegal Dreamers.

Problem for them is …. if Obama did it, it's wrong ….. but wait, Trumpy wants to do it to. It's an intellectual death spiral for them.

Hmmm ....

Why do you even participate in the thread? Should you not be hosting your "open borders for USA" thread?

Trump's already signed 133 Executive Orders.

That's 25 more than Obama issued in the same period.

"It's Okay When Trump Does It!"

Executive Orders

EO’s are actually encouraged IF they clearly benefit GOOD, REAL AMERICANS.
See, the one the Kenyan wrote was intended to benefit those of foreign nations while fucking our people over.
The fact that you can’t make the distinction is very telling.
EOs are not laws.
EOs are not 'work-arounds' for Presidents to by-pass Congress to impose 'ideological edicts'
Presidents have rescinded previous / do rescind EOs all the time.
The Constitution's Separation of Powers clearly defines who passes laws - It wasn't Barry.
EOs are NOT permanently binding

The Liberal Justices have already shown, as reported, they are dividing along political partisan / ideological - NOT CONSTITUTIONAL OR LEGAL - lines.

"The Supreme Court on Tuesday appeared sharply divided over President Trump's move to end Obama-era protections for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children, as the justices heard oral arguments in one of the most closely watched cases of the term."

WHY?

The division is obviously along POLIICALLY PARTISAN and IDEOLOGICAL lines, not anything to do with the CONSTITUTION or actual LAW.

"The justices’ questions during oral arguments suggested that the court may break down along familiar ideological lines in the case."

1. NO ADMITTED CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY
President Obama ADMITTED he did not have the Constitutional authority to alter / amend / change existing US Immigration Law, that frustration over the difference in opinion between the 2 parties and their inability to pass proposed DACA was NOT - NOT - justification for him to impose it on his own....then the SOB did it anyway.

2. OBAMA'S DACA WAS A PRESIDENTIAL EDICT NOT LEGISDLATION PASSED INTO LAW
Much like his personal TREATY with Iran, 'DACA' was a product of Obama's own personal Presidential pen with which he used to violate the Constitution's Separation of Powers to impose his own personal law pushing his own personal ideology that was not supported by actual existing law.

President Trump took an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution, uphold and enforce the Law and EXISTING LAWS. He did not take an oath to uphold and enforce a former President's Un-Constitutional Presidential Edict. Unlike actual laws passed by Congress, the former President's own personal 'edicts' created and imposed by him and his personal Presidential pen can be voided / wiped away by the new President's own Presidential pen. (President Trump has all but wiped out President Obama's 'Legacy' 'edicts' without this level of epic liberal butt-hurt and whining.)

3. IS THE USSC WILLING TO SET PRECEDENCE BY DECLARING ALL PRESIDENTIAL 'EDICTS' FROM THIS DAY FORWARD WILL BE TREATED / PROTECTED AS IF THEY WERE LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS?!

Unless the USSC is going to set precedence by declaring ALL such Presidential 'edicts' penciled into existence by a Temp (4/8 years) President can NOT be edited or repealed / deleted, they are declaring political parties / Presidents can cherry-pick specific 'edicts' penned into law by a 'Temp President' that support / push their own specific ideology and declare THESE can NOT be eliminated...AND that the next President / country is BOUND by them...forever.

Divided Supreme Court leans toward allowing Trump to end DACA

Be ready. John Roberts will grant amnesty. Man I wish that dude would get sick and or die. Just another booooosh stooge.

Hmmm ....

What do you even participate in the thread? Should you not be hosting your "open borders for USA" thread?
You can't handle the truth, can you.

It's a fact Trump is exercising prosecutorial discretion with the Dreamers. Just. Like. Obama.

I wonder why you aren't whining about that.

"It's Okay When Trump Does It!"™

Be ready. John Roberts will grant amnesty. Man I wish that dude would get sick and or die. Just another booooosh stooge.
You mean 'Obama Worshipper' / Liberal in Conservative clothing....

Trump tweeted today that if the SCOTUS overturns DACA, he will cut a deal with the Democrats to let the Dreamers stay.

So, for all intents and purposes, there is no difference between Trump giving amnesty to illegal Dreamers and Obama giving amnesty to illegal Dreamers.

I hope to God that Trump is doing what Trump does and just talking shit knowing full well that he’ll propose a “deal” to the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners that he knows for a fact they won’t accept.

I hope to God that Trump is doing what Trump does and just talking shit knowing full well that he’ll propose a “deal” to the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners that he knows for a fact they won’t accept.
Trump will attach it to a massive spending increase.

Hmmm ....

What do you even participate in the thread? Should you not be hosting your "open borders for USA" thread?

It's a fact Trump is exercising prosecutorial discretion with the Dreamers. Just. Like. Obama.

Stop it with that bullshit...you sound like a fool.
Trump is not excercising “prosecutorial discretion” with the DACA pukes as they are still protected under the Kenyans directive.

Hmmm ....

Stop it with that bullshit...you sound like a fool.
Trump is not excercising “prosecutorial discretion” with the DACA pukes as they are still protected under the Kenyans directive.
Nope.

September 2017: Trump Ends DACA, Calls On Congress To Act

The Trump administration Tuesday formally announced it will end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program — also called DACA — putting an expiration date on the legal protections granted to roughly 800,000 people known as "DREAMers," who entered the country illegally as children.

With the rate g5000 is posting... is he a dreamer?

I am willing to say goodbye, Mexico would suit him better.

Hmmm ....

What's funny is that by following Obama's lead, Trump does mercy. Normally, that would be admirable in both men.

The quality of mercy (Shakespeare quote) - Wikipedia

But as the quote and play illustrated, "mercy" is often uneven and favors the attractive over the less attractive, and leaves the unworthy blessed and punishes the innocent. One of the great conundrums of Christianity …. and in the play of anti-Semitism.

But here, the Dreamers get to stay, but a woman who was gangraped in El Salvador or Guatamala or some place may not get to stay, because she is merely the victim of a lawless society rather than some political oppression, and unlucky enough not to have gotten here as a child before being gang raped.

I don't have a moral answer, but the only "consistency" is Trump doing what Obama did before.

Trump is going to let the Dreamers stay no matter what. He is not going to deport them.

He tweeted as much this morning.

Trump loves the Dreamers.

trump-dreamers1.jpg

trump-dreamers2.jpg

Forum List

Back