Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

I'm excited with anticipation she'll do the right thing and step down. It's only a matter of time before she'll be forced to do it as she deteriorates.

Can't you feel the excitement? I know Trump is!
giphy.gif

She will never step down as long a Roberts allows her to phone in her votes. I believe she plans to die in office, when that will be, who knows.

Possibly, as the left has no common sense.
I don't trust those phone in votes!

Yeah, don't wish death on people.
I agree.

But, I don't want a Weekend at Bernies scenario either.

Pancreatic cancer can be a prolonged and painful death. Here's hoping she steps down.

If she steps down with The Trumpster in office, the entire left will demonize her.

However, the Senate Libs already have a Plan B ready, if she does quit or die.

Trump's nominee will have the whole kitchen sink thrown at him or her. They already have the witnesses ready to come forward with their stories about the nominee at the last moment. Those witnesses are already prepped and ready to go against the Trump nominee

Wishing death for a person over politics. Just because someone has a differing point of view doesn't mean you can't respect them for all the accomplishments they have made in life, and especially not hope they die. Kind of on the same ground as not being happy McCain died because he was honest about his dislike of Trump.

If she steps down with The Trumpster in office, the entire left will demonize her.

However, the Senate Libs already have a Plan B ready, if she does quit or die.

Trump's nominee will have the whole kitchen sink thrown at him or her. They already have the witnesses ready to come forward with their stories about the nominee at the last moment. Those witnesses are already prepped and ready to go against the Trump nominee

The left can't be taken even remotely seriously anymore. They aren't even capable of producing competent nominees. They just follow who the pundit tells them is popular to support. The only one that was remotely dangerous and adult-like they wouldn't even give more than three percent. And I never pick on lefties just for being lefties.

Their future is desolate. It's kind of funny because the GOP is just as horrible with absolutely no grassroots and they'll still skate right through the 2020 on no substance whatsoever.

Last edited:
Wishing death for a person over politics. Just because someone has a differing point of view doesn't mean you can't respect them for all the accomplishments they have made in life, and especially not hope they die. Kind of on the same ground as not being happy McCain died because he was honest about his dislike of Trump.
I agree....expect commies. All commies must fucking hang.

Kill a commie for mommy.

To be fair, it's "just a matter of time" from the day we're born.

Good health is only the slowest form of death.

I agree.

Pancreatic cancer can be a prolonged and painful death. Here's hoping she steps down.
If she did, she would commit Clintonside.
Is that where she shoots herself in the back of the head twice? And it's ruled a suicide?
:laugh:

One of them used two different guns.

I agree.

Is that where she shoots herself in the back of the head twice? And it's ruled a suicide?

And one was a rifle.

I agree.

Fell down an elevator shaft ... onto some bullets.

It's Just A Matter Of Time! Justice Ginsberg Has Malignant Tumor On Her Pancreas

Another big reason why Democrats must regain the Senate and White House in 2020.

The D's are doing the best they can to sink the Economy, figuring that is their best path to victory, like they did in 2008,

In addition, Red China is trying to fix the election for the Democrats. So far, NONE of the D candidates have denounce President For Life Xi or the tariffs he is imposing on American manufacturers. In the event, the D's would win, the first order of business will be possible collusion between the D's and Red China.

China Covertly Subverting Trump Reelection

Ginsburg died last year...………………….

I do not know how anyone can stand the smell

Forum List

Back