Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

May the FORCE be with us!
Is this anyway to start a thread?? No commentary? And, no link. What is the point ? You're wishing here dead aren't you? No so fast

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes radiation therapy for tumor on pancreas

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg completed a three-week course of radiation therapy to treat a tumor on her pancreas, according to a release sent by the Supreme Court Friday. The tumor was treated "definitively," according to the statement, and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body.
When a POS is on her 3rd cancer surgery, you can just bet that it has migrated to stage 4 all over her body......I give her until Trump's first year in his second term to become rigid....and yes, like many of you when Antonin passed away wishing him well, I do so wish her well but please hurry!
Can you read??

From all appearances, she won't last another 5 1/2 years...

Should I send flowers to her funeral to honor her for not retiring when Obama was still President???

She needs to retire, and concentrate on her health.

U.S. Justice Ginsburg treated for pancreatic cancer

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed a three-week course of radiation therapy to treat a cancerous tumor on her pancreas, a court spokeswoman said on Friday.

The 86-year old justice, who has had previous cancer scares, tolerated the therapy well and no further treatment is required, spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said in a statement.

An abnormality was first detected in July, and the tumor was identified following a biopsy performed on July 31 at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York.

"She canceled her annual summer visit to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule," Arberg said.

Sorry to hear it. She's done really well so far, but she's got to feel like shit.

May the FORCE be with us!
Is this anyway to start a thread?? No commentary? And, no link. What is the point ? You're wishing here dead aren't you? No so fast

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes radiation therapy for tumor on pancreas

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg completed a three-week course of radiation therapy to treat a tumor on her pancreas, according to a release sent by the Supreme Court Friday. The tumor was treated "definitively," according to the statement, and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body.
When a POS is on her 3rd cancer surgery, you can just bet that it has migrated to stage 4 all over her body......I give her until Trump's first year in his second term to become rigid....and yes, like many of you when Antonin passed away wishing him well, I do so wish her well but please hurry!
Can you read??
Better than you can think!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed a three-week course of radiation therapy to treat a cancerous tumor on her pancreas, a court spokeswoman said on Friday.

The 86-year old justice, who has had previous cancer scares, tolerated the therapy well and no further treatment is required, spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said in a statement.

An abnormality was first detected in July, and the tumor was identified following a biopsy performed on July 31 at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York.

"She canceled her annual summer visit to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule," Arberg said.

I thought the tumor was benign?

Then it's curtains for her. Pancreatic cancer is a 99% death sentence at best.

Does anyone know if Ginsberg was a drunk? Because over the years I've noticed that of all celebrities that have gotten pancreatic cancer, the one and only commonality among these celebs is a history of alcohol abuse. I realize that being a drunk isn't officially medically proven to cause pancreas cancer, but it is statistically suggestive.

I thought the tumor was benign?
No.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed three weeks of radiation therapy at a New York City hospital to treat a malignant tumor on her pancreas, the court said Friday.

"The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body," a Court spokesperson said in a statement. "Justice Ginsburg will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans. No further treatment is needed at this time."

An abnormality was detected in early July during a routine blood test, and a subsequent biopsy revealed the tumor.

RUTH BADER GINSBURG SAYS SHE IS 'VERY MUCH ALIVE,' UNLIKE SENATOR WHO SAID SHE'D BE 'DEAD WITHIN SIX MONTHS'

Ginsburg, 86, began radiation on Aug. 5 at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York and received treatment as an outpatient, the statement said. As part of her treatment, a bile duct stent was placed on her pancreas

I'm excited with anticipation she'll do the right thing and step down. It's only a matter of time before she'll be forced to do it as she deteriorates.

Can't you feel the excitement? I know Trump is!
giphy.gif

Yes all the people holding their breathe are the same ones who thought she was recovered last fall.

Anyway, aperson can live awhile with pancreatic cancer, but if she dies/resigns, 2020 is going to be one nasty ass election.

Then much like a chicken with its head cut off, Ginsberg is a walking dead woman already who doesn't have the sense to fall down. Show me how many 84-year-olds who survive pancreatic cancer (hint: the number is zero).

I'm excited with anticipation she'll do the right thing and step down. It's only a matter of time before she'll be forced to do it as she deteriorates.

Can't you feel the excitement? I know Trump is!
giphy.gif

She will never step down as long a Roberts allows her to phone in her votes. I believe she plans to die in office, when that will be, who knows.

Forum List

Back