Supreme Court just voted in favor of Trump's asylum rule

The Supreme Court issued an unsigned order on Wednesday evening that effectively closes the United States’ southern border to nearly all Central American asylum seekers.

The decision stays a lower court decision blocking a Trump administration policy that seeks to halt nearly all asylum applications from these migrants and allow the US government to require them to seek asylum in countries they travel through. The government will now be allowed to enforce the policy while legal challenges move ahead.

The administration’s rule, issued on July 16, says that almost any foreign national who arrives at the southern border may not seek asylum if they crossed through another nation to get here. There are a few limits — a migrant can seek asylum in the United States if they complete a potentially onerous legal process in another country, for example, or if they were “severe” trafficking victims — but the practical effect of the rule is to ban most migrants from seeking asylum....

(Excerpt) Read more at vox.com ...

Now...

1. Wall

2. Send all dreamers BACK

Our kids have dreams TOO

Better than a wall.

No reason to come = no reason to come

Common feckin' sense....

It only makes sense to stay in Mexico if you're from Guatemala or some other South American shithole. They all speak Spanish.

Politifact. Holy shit you have a VOX article to follow that up?

The link gives a plethora of data, though most of it is in the form of numbers so you would probably get confused.
Mostly I didn’t give a shit and didn’t read it. I don’t give them hits. If you have better info link that.

The Supreme Court issued an unsigned order on Wednesday evening that effectively closes the United States’ southern border to nearly all Central American asylum seekers.

The decision stays a lower court decision blocking a Trump administration policy that seeks to halt nearly all asylum applications from these migrants and allow the US government to require them to seek asylum in countries they travel through. The government will now be allowed to enforce the policy while legal challenges move ahead.

The administration’s rule, issued on July 16, says that almost any foreign national who arrives at the southern border may not seek asylum if they crossed through another nation to get here. There are a few limits — a migrant can seek asylum in the United States if they complete a potentially onerous legal process in another country, for example, or if they were “severe” trafficking victims — but the practical effect of the rule is to ban most migrants from seeking asylum....

(Excerpt) Read more at vox.com ...

Now...

1. Wall

2. Send all dreamers BACK

Our kids have dreams TOO

giphy.gif

Suck it leftists, America wins again.
Like we "won" under Dubya. We're still paying for those "wins." The crumbling of America into a nation where cowards and strongmen unite to hijack the nation is no victory.
What the hell did we WIN under Bush junior?

President Trump has gotten more done good for America already than that idiot ever did.

Like we "won" under Dubya. We're still paying for those "wins." The crumbling of America into a nation where cowards and strongmen unite to hijack the nation is no victory.

President Trump has gotten more done good for America already than that idiot ever did.
It's a joke, dumb dumb. But you like Trump so I have to expect you to be retarded.

It's a joke, dumb dumb. But you like Trump so I have to expect you to be retarded.
You're a JOKE, ya putz. You talk like a zoned out idiot.

Yet you're the one who voted twice for Bush. Go figure.

Yet you're the one who voted twice for Bush. Go figure.
Yep... figured you'd talk more crazy shit.

Take another hit off your BONG.

Dang, those sure sound like Obama "wins".
To an idiot, maybe. I bet you still think China is paying your tariff taxes.

Yep, "fundamentally change America" must have been pretty special to you idiots on the left.

Yep, "fundamentally change America" must have been pretty special to you idiots on the left.
It's been the story of America for almost 250 years. You little cowards will play your role, slowing change down a bit for the sake of the limp-dicked yokels you represent and are one of, but things will progress as they always have. Sorry.

...The 9th is slowly being assimilated. If I'm correct, President Trump recently appointed a conservative to that court.
It's about time the country turns a metaphorical fire-hose on that cesspool of HyperLiberal Judicial Activism... :21:

So how will be we "paying for" securing our border, 20 years from now? Are we going to say "Lordy Lordy, I wishes dat Trump nebber did stop dem illegals frum cuming here. Whut r we gonna do now???" or something?

You make it sound like it's a bad thing to keep people from flooding across the border illegally. That's just ignorant.

Last edited:

It's been the story of America for almost 250 years. You little cowards will play your role, slowing change down a bit for the sake of the limp-dicked yokels you represent and are one of, but things will progress as they always have. Sorry.

But you are leaving out the part that America didn't hand out cash to those coming here for the first 200 years. We just gave those folks opportunity. Something
they couldn't get in their home country. Now the dirt of Central America is coming for the benefits without working for it.

"First Safe State" is a UN rule. Asylum seekers don't get to pick and chose the country they want to flee to. They must seek it in the first safe state
they pass thru. If they refuse it there, no other country has to honor their asylum claim.

Try to get your argument correct without the omissions...eh?

Kagan voted with Trump? Barry just spit his bong water all over Mike's pecker.

Forum List

Back