6 die - ban flavored vaping, hundreds die in msass shootings, silenvce. WTF?

Trump administration moves to ban flavored e-cigarettes - CNNPolitics

Trump says that our kids are dying & we must do something!!!!!

Six have fied & Trump works to ban flavored vaping.

Hundreds have died is mass shootings involving assault type rifles & nothing. Cabn't bsn them, can do any m,ore in background checks, nothing.

Republicans are panty waisted chickenshit afraid of the terror group NRA.
More than just the NRA, Trump is afraid of his ever dwindling base of supporters. He’s afraid to lose those retards who stroke his fragile ego if he proposes any level of gun control. Of course, more than likely, his stupid base will continue to blindly support him either way because they can’t think for themselves.

Hundreds have died is mass shootings involving assault type rifles & nothing. Cabn't bsn them, can do any m,ore in background checks, nothing.

Moron....

Number of mass public shootings in 2018.... 12. Total killed... 93

Number of mass public shootings in 2017...11 ( 5 if you go by the original standard). Total killed...117.

You don't know what you are talking about...

Knives murder more people every single year than mass public shooters do...over 1,500 people....

2017...total killed....117.

2018... total killed.... 93

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Cars....38,659

Poison...64,795
Fall (Gravity) ...36,338
Suffocation...6,946
Fire....2,902
Struck, by or against...819
Bicycle...345

Car.......38,748

falling off of ladders.....300

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

Drug over dose deaths (2017) 70,237

US life expectancy drops again as overdoses climb
( Ladder falling deaths....300, not specified by year
Ladder Safety - Int'l Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)

and 300 deaths in the U.S. that are caused by falls from ladders.)

Those ladders are a bitch. I injured my Achilles 11/2 ago stepping off one.

(Of course, It was my fault....shhh...).

Dennis Prager, the radio host...his son's step father fell on a ladder severly injuring himself. He was misdiagnosed, he had horrible scarring at the wound site, the Doctors refused to give him pain meds...fearing addiction...the pain was so extreme he finally comitted suicide....from a ladder fall...

Thousands have been raped and murdered by wetbacks...are you ready to back a total ban on wetbacks?

According to the FBI statistics about 400 people die each year in the US because of being shot with rifles, of which "assault weapons" are a subset but yet 15,000 die because of HIV.

If the Moon Bats were really interested in public safety instead of banning AR-15s they should be looking to banning butt fucking among queers.

Last edited:
Guns are a constitutional right.
I know your totalitarian ass doesnt care about that though.
P.s. I dont agree trump should do anything about vaping.
That is out of his jurisdiction.
You are just a stupid fuck, so I commented.

Stupid assholes dying from THC oil in their vapes coating their lungs.

Leave the mainstream vapes like Juul and Vuse alone.

You know, I've seen people vaping with tobacco vapes, and the amount of vapor they inhale is WAY MORE than what I get with my Openvape THC pen.

I've seen people inhale for quite a while on those things, and have a whole cloud of vapor surround them. THC vapes have a light that comes on when you start to inhale, and then 5 sec. later it starts blinking and shuts off. And, it gives a pretty decent hit, but the amount of vapor that I get from my pen is less than 1/10th of what a Juul and Vuse put out.

You know, I've seen people vaping with tobacco vapes, and the amount of vapor they inhale is WAY MORE than what I get with my Openvape THC pen.

I've seen people inhale for quite a while on those things, and have a whole cloud of vapor surround them. THC vapes have a light that comes on when you start to inhale, and then 5 sec. later it starts blinking and shuts off. And, it gives a pretty decent hit, but the amount of vapor that I get from my pen is less than 1/10th of what a Juul and Vuse put out.

There is no way someone can generate a giant vape cloud if they inhale using Juul or Vuse. The key word, is inhale.

There is no way someone can generate a giant vape cloud if they inhale using Juul or Vuse. The key word, is inhale.

Sorry, but the THC pens that I have seen and used, give off much less vapor than the tobacco ones.

Sorry, but the THC pens that I have seen and used, give off much less vapor than the tobacco ones.

I don't use THC vapes.
The oil must be quite thicker in the lungs, tho'.

Forum List

Back