Supreme Court just voted in favor of Trump's asylum rule

did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh vote in favor of Trump? i bet they did!

Two dissenters. You can guess who they were.

One "wise Latina" and one buzzard-bait.
Sotomayor and Ginsburg!

Winner! They both fulfilled their purpose in life today.

Ten bucks says that ICE is gearing up right now, for tonight's roundup and deportations.

US_Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement_SWAT-1-1024x422.jpg

This just breaking:

"The Supreme Court is allowing nationwide enforcement of a new Trump administration rule that prevents most Central American immigrants from seeking asylum in the United States.

The justices’ order late Wednesday temporarily undoes a lower-court ruling that had blocked the new asylum policy in some states along the southern border. The policy is meant to deny asylum to anyone who passes through another country on the way to the U.S. without seeking protection there.

Most people crossing the southern border are Central Americans fleeing violence and poverty. They are largely ineligible under the new rule.

Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor dissented from the high court’s order. Sotomayor says the rule upends “longstanding practices regarding refugees who seek shelter from persecution.”

Supreme Court allows broad enforcement of asylum limits

raw

Sotomayor is correct,. John Roberts rips off his mask and shows he is Trump's stoolie. When Democrats take care of Trump they need to take care of Roberts and his minions. They should be tried for crimes against humanity and hung.
I agree, if by "crimes and humanity and hung" you mean "causing liberal butthurt and given a medal".

This just breaking:

"The Supreme Court is allowing nationwide enforcement of a new Trump administration rule that prevents most Central American immigrants from seeking asylum in the United States.

The justices’ order late Wednesday temporarily undoes a lower-court ruling that had blocked the new asylum policy in some states along the southern border. The policy is meant to deny asylum to anyone who passes through another country on the way to the U.S. without seeking protection there.

Most people crossing the southern border are Central Americans fleeing violence and poverty. They are largely ineligible under the new rule.

Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor dissented from the high court’s order. Sotomayor says the rule upends “longstanding practices regarding refugees who seek shelter from persecution.”

raw
Well..not quite...the court allowed enforcement until they rule--but it seems pretty clear that the faucet is shutting off.

Its not the ruling, the USSC just allowed the new asylum policy while they hear the case.

Only two Justices dissented, Ginsburg and Sotomayor. What are the odds of Trump's policy being reversed when they hear it next time?

Pretty slim, I think. Especially with Ginsberg just hanging on like she is.

Ginsburg's body double, you mean

Ginsburg's body double? What did they use, dried up road kill?

This just breaking:

raw
Well..not quite...the court allowed enforcement until they rule--but it seems pretty clear that the faucet is shutting off.
BUT IMMIGRANTS VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS AMERICANS WONT VOTE FOR

This just breaking:

raw

Wow, the supremes just upheld a 9th circus ruling, that's kind of unique. LOL

The 9th is slowly being assimilated. If I'm correct, President Trump recently appointed a conservative to that court.

Yeah, but they're still about 2 to 1 commie.

You do know the 9th has never been the most overturned, that is just a myth started by talk radio.

:link::link::link:

This just breaking:

raw

The 9th is slowly being assimilated. If I'm correct, President Trump recently appointed a conservative to that court.

You do know the 9th has never been the most overturned, that is just a myth started by talk radio.

Politifact fact-check: the Ninth Circuit is, in fact, the most reversed federal court of appeals — Excess of Democracy

Article from MSNBC’s website ---
>>> Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor dissented, saying the court acted too quickly and should allow the case to work its way through the normal judicial process. <<<

You always knew there was a method to their madness. But how many more million entering illegally would you judges estimate get through before we complete the “normal judicial process?” (think ‘mueller’)

Politifact fact-check: the Ninth Circuit is, in fact, the most reversed federal court of appeals — Excess of Democracy

Wow, an 80% reversal rate, now that's something to brag about. So the supremes upholding one of their rulings is unique. And according to the graph in your link, they were the most overturned at one time, so I have to rate your comment with 4 Pinocchios.

Wow, an 80% reversal rate, now that's something to brag about. So the supremes upholding one of their rulings is unique. And according to the graph in your link, they were the most overturned at one time, so I have to rate your comment with 4 Pinocchios.

From my link....We also found that the 9th Circuit never had the highest reversal rate in any individual term between 2004-15. (That’s the farthest back we could go.)

Politifact. Holy shit you have a VOX article to follow that up?

Politifact. Holy shit you have a VOX article to follow that up?

The link gives a plethora of data, though most of it is in the form of numbers so you would probably get confused.

From my link....We also found that the 9th Circuit never had the highest reversal rate in any individual term between 2004-15. (That’s the farthest back we could go.)

Did you see the bright red line at the highest point on the graph on the right side? I think the red represented the 9th. Yep just checked it, the red represents the 9th.

This just breaking:

raw

Sotomayor is correct,. John Roberts rips off his mask and shows he is Trump's stoolie. When Democrats take care of Trump they need to take care of Roberts and his minions. They should be tried for crimes against humanity and hung.

Poor baby lost her rattle

Forum List

Back