Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not familiar with current laws
I am pretty sure the Supreme Court is. You are in denial, sad.
a=]=
hey stupid fk . when you hit someone with a car . THAT CAR COMPANY GETS SUED YOU RETARDEDD FK NN MORON . A HOLES LIKE YOU ARE WHAT MAKE A SHIT COUNTRY!!

a baseball . HITS A KID IN THE FACW YOU FKN RETARD . NOW THE BASEBALL COMPANY GETS SUED OUT OF EXISTANCE YOU FKR ARE BEYOND GAWD DAM IDIOTS!!!!!
All other companies in America are open to being sued, for most anythang. They try to be responsible. So they are not sued.
But ANAL gun maker got a special immunity from being sued. AT ALL! FFS!? Seems like the anal gun makers sell assault weapons to the public
needs that as making guns to kill people. No American Company can have Full immunity from the damage their products do.

And you are an idiot....where did Remington have any culpability in what happened, you doofus.

What you asshats don't understand, is these companies are the gateway......if you can sue a gun maker for the illegal use of their product, car makers, booze makers, computer makers are all next in line........you moron.
Companies get sued all the time for being irresponsible and making dangerous products. The gun companies have been selling mass killing weapons to the public for too long. Hope they win a fortune.

it is a fact that not a single time in human history has a gun killed a person
It’s a fact a killer with a AR is really dangerous.
So you are saying that everyone that owns an AR15 is a mass murderer and there is no other purpose for an AR
I’m saying they can quickly and easily become a mass killer. That’s what the gun is for. It’s irresponsible to sell weapons for mass killing to the public.
Get a grip, it is because of people like you that the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.

Great news. The gun industry has been irresponsible in selling weapons for mass killing to the public. Hopefully they will be soon paying for it.

Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

The Supreme Court has denied Remington Arms Co.'s bid to block a lawsuit filed by families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook school massacre. The families say Remington should be held liable, as the maker of the AR-15-style rifle used in the 2012 killings.

And you are an idiot....where did Remington have any culpability in what happened, you doofus.

What you asshats don't understand, is these companies are the gateway......if you can sue a gun maker for the illegal use of their product, car makers, booze makers, computer makers are all next in line........you moron.

Yup. This will go absolutely nowhere.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. No way can gun manufacturers be blamed for what people do with the guns they buy.

It would be like making car manufacturers responsible for every accident on the highway.

Yeah and he's a big moron.

Should this ruling eventually be upheld in ANY form, it will DECIDEDLY end the 2nd Amendment.
because if it works for one arms manufacturer, it will work for them all.

This is how Tyanny becomes reality folks.

Tried to tell you all....Freedom was NEVER Free

You will never stop tyrants from your keyboard. Nope.

To be honest, I am quite shocked that the SCOTUS allowed this case to proceed. If Remington Arms Co. is held liable I believe it will open up a Pandora's Box of legal issues for other industries. We'll see how it plays out.
Actually not.

This case merely meets one of the exemption provisions in the law prohibiting bringing suite against gun manufacturers.

They can't be held liable if everything was done legally. They have immunity.
It would make more sense to go after the dealer who sold the weapon.

Isn't this the incident in which the shooter murdered his own mother, and took a gun belonging to her to use in his crime? It seems to me that if this is the case, even the dealer who sold the gun to the mother could not rationally be expected to have anticipated that his customer would be murdered, and the gun stolen from her and used to commit a crime.
Manufacturer sold a weapon for mass killing to the public. Irresponsible.
Law specific states manufacture'ers cannot be sued when the product they made was misused

To be honest, I am quite shocked that the SCOTUS allowed this case to proceed. If Remington Arms Co. is held liable I believe it will open up a Pandora's Box of legal issues for other industries. We'll see how it plays out.
Actually not.

This case merely meets one of the exemption provisions in the law prohibiting bringing suite against gun manufacturers.
Companies cannot be sued when their product was misused to illegally murder someone means it's misused

a=]=
hey stupid fk . when you hit someone with a car . THAT CAR COMPANY GETS SUED YOU RETARDEDD FK NN MORON . A HOLES LIKE YOU ARE WHAT MAKE A SHIT COUNTRY!!

a baseball . HITS A KID IN THE FACW YOU FKN RETARD . NOW THE BASEBALL COMPANY GETS SUED OUT OF EXISTANCE YOU FKR ARE BEYOND GAWD DAM IDIOTS!!!!!
All other companies in America are open to being sued, for most anythang. They try to be responsible. So they are not sued.
But ANAL gun maker got a special immunity from being sued. AT ALL! FFS!? Seems like the anal gun makers sell assault weapons to the public
needs that as making guns to kill people. No American Company can have Full immunity from the damage their products do.
So was Toyota sued when a person used their truck to run over protesters?

170812-charlottesville-car-crash-graphic-ew-413p_e92c57fe1433343cf206898598c25a24.fit-760w.jpg

Companies should only be libel when their products fail.
neither of these cases fall into that category.

Great news. The gun industry has been irresponsible in selling weapons for mass killing to the public. Hopefully they will be soon paying for it.

The Supreme Court has denied Remington Arms Co.'s bid to block a lawsuit filed by families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook school massacre. The families say Remington should be held liable, as the maker of the AR-15-style rifle used in the 2012 killings.

They will lose.
In the coming CIVIL trail, the plaintiff does not need to win with all 6-12 jury members voting for them. I think it like 5 or 10 jury members are needed.
Can't wait to see a win. But I think its better for the ANAL Gun Maker Criminals here to make a deal out of court for now. As more cases like this are coming.
Great Job Sandy Family, MAGA and safer from Gun Nutters and the NRA BS!

You aren’t familiar with the Supreme Court?
a=]=

170812-charlottesville-car-crash-graphic-ew-413p_e92c57fe1433343cf206898598c25a24.fit-760w.jpg

So the car maker is marketing that car there for killing protestors?
I did not know that. Can you post the media advertising, so we all can read that..
I want to read that.

Again, for transportation. You can repeat yourself, but it’s still an easy counter...

Lawnmowers kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do.........70 people are killed by lawnmowers each year....39 by Ar-15s and Ak-47 rifles in 2018.....

Lawnmowers and cars need to be banned, they are both deadlier than AR-15 rifles.
car manufactures should be sued.
Cars are for transportation. Deaths are mostly accidents. Gun manufacturer is arming killers with a weapon that can kill 50+ people quickly.

A truck killed 86 people...more than any mass public shooter in our history...... cars kill over 38,000 people every single year.....

AR-15 rifles...less than 39 people in 2018.....with over 18 million of them in private hands......

Trucks and cars are deadlier than any rifle.
Cars are for transportation. Deaths are mostly accidents. Gun manufacturer is arming killers with a weapon that can kill 50+ people quickly.
Gun manufacturers are not arming killers. Your hyperbole is nauseating

They will lose.
In the coming CIVIL trail, the plaintiff does not need to win with all 6-12 jury members voting for them. I think it like 5 or 10 jury members are needed.
Can't wait to see a win. But I think its better for the ANAL Gun Maker Criminals here to make a deal out of court for now. As more cases like this are coming.
Great Job Sandy Family, MAGA and safer from Gun Nutters and the NRA BS!
There is already a current law protecting companies when their product is misused

It's a bit funny watching all the gun owners start squirming when yet another step is made towards losing the right to bear arms.

You just keep screaming "BUT I HAVE THE RIGHT !!!!!!" or...."BUT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS !!!!!" from every mountain top.......see what good it does. They don't give a shit.

No one wants to come to the realization that freedom was never free and as Thomas Jefferson so wisely pointed out.....

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots"
Thomas Jefferson

Today's "Patriots" have mistakenly come to feel assured that their Constitution will protect them. Even as they are UNwilling to protect their Constitution. They think Freedom is FREE.

SAD

It's a bit funny watching all the gun owners start squirming when yet another step is made towards losing the right to bear arms.

You just keep screaming "BUT I HAVE THE RIGHT !!!!!!" or...."BUT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS !!!!!" from every mountain top.......see what good it does. They don't give a shit.

No one wants to come to the realization that freedom was never free and as Thomas Jefferson so wisely pointed out.....

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots"
Thomas Jefferson

Today's "Patriots" have mistakenly come to feel assured that their Constitution will protect them. Even as they are UNwilling to protect their Constitution. They think Freedom is FREE.

SAD
Gun owners believe in the law but when pushed we will take matters into our own hands.

a=]=

So the car maker is marketing that car there for killing protestors?
I did not know that. Can you post the media advertising, so we all can read that..
I want to read that.
So the gun makers are marketing their products to mass murders for killing innocents? I did not know that. Can you post the media advertising, so we all can read that..

a=]=

ZOMBIE:
The US Supreme Court denied a request to review a case against Remington Arms, a ruling which overturns the very foundation of society by making companies guilty of behavior by end users:

YOU WILL HAVE LOST EVERY WHERE YOU CAN SHOP IF THERE IS NO STOP TO THIS BULL SHIT LAW!!
JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE LAWS DUMB FK DEMOCRATS ---------
DOESN'T MAKE THEM RIGHT POS LOSERS!!

Companies get sued all the time for being irresponsible and making dangerous products. The gun companies have been selling mass killing weapons to the public for too long. Hope they win a fortune.

Products that are dangerous due to a flaw. The guns in this case work as intended.

The stupid Moon Bats are confused, as usual.

The Supreme Court did not make a ruling on the case.

They simply refused to hear the case on the motion to dismiss like they do 99% of the cases presented to them.

There is a Federal law that provides exemption from stupid lawsuits by the filthy ass anti gun nuts.

When the right case comes the Supremes will take it up if necessary. There hasn't even been a trial yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back