How Most Americans Favor Corruption

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
From what I've seen on political message boards I have to agree- when applied to the Big Picture of politics it can only get, well, bigger.

The rule writers write rules for we the stinky tourist which don't apply them.

So: not only are the laws full of ‘loopholes’ that were placed there especially in order to get such people off any hook, but, on top of that, these are the people who can and do hire the ‘best lawyers that money can buy’ — and all of the lawyers and investigators that they need — in order to get off scot-free or else with only slap-on-the-wrist fines and ‘community service’ in order to avoid legal perdition, no matter how corrupt they might actually be.

More here

From what I've seen on political message boards I have to agree- when applied to the Big Picture of politics it can only get, well, bigger.

The rule writers write rules for we the stinky tourist which don't apply them.

So: not only are the laws full of ‘loopholes’ that were placed there especially in order to get such people off any hook, but, on top of that, these are the people who can and do hire the ‘best lawyers that money can buy’ — and all of the lawyers and investigators that they need — in order to get off scot-free or else with only slap-on-the-wrist fines and ‘community service’ in order to avoid legal perdition, no matter how corrupt they might actually be.

More here
Note how Epstein was erased and how Ghislaine Maxwell was allowed to slither back into the shadows as the amerrican public does nothing.

Forum List

Back