Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun owners believe in the law but when pushed we will take matters into our own hands.

Maybe you will...maybe you won't......

But in the Revolutionary war, only about 7% of the population participated. The rest decided to sit it out and let others fight for their freedom from the comfort of home.

Today, only about 0.7% would participate.
I'm afraid Americans have misjudged their adversaries.

They will lose.

Maybe...maybe not.......did you forget Obamacare?

They will lose. This has been done before. A judgment against Remington would open the gates for law suits against big tobacco, the booze industry, auto makers you name it. Also, Remington won't be getting sued, it's the bigger company that owns Remington and many other gun companies. And Bammer care was a SCOTUS case. This is civil court. This law suit is nothing but a scheme for democrat lawyers to bilk money out of folks whose kids were murder victims. This stuff is why lawyers are typically derided as slimy.

The stupid Moon Bats are confused, as usual.

The Supreme Court did not make a ruling on the case.

They simply refused to hear the case on the motion to dismiss like they do 99% of the cases presented to them.

There is a Federal law that provides exemption from stupid lawsuits by the filthy ass anti gun nuts.

When the right case comes the Supremes will take it up if necessary. There hasn't even been a trial yet.

Correct.
But can you see that something is not right here?

Have the votes on the SCOTUS been made public yet?
Did Kavanaugh and Gorsuch vote in favor of allowing gun manufacturers to be subject to lawsuits? why didn't they all just say no? It's already law isn't it?

The stupid Moon Bats are confused, as usual.

The Supreme Court did not make a ruling on the case.

They simply refused to hear the case on the motion to dismiss like they do 99% of the cases presented to them.

There is a Federal law that provides exemption from stupid lawsuits by the filthy ass anti gun nuts.

When the right case comes the Supremes will take it up if necessary. There hasn't even been a trial yet.

upload_2019-11-12_10-36-51.png

Companies get sued all the time for being irresponsible and making dangerous products. The gun companies have been selling mass killing weapons to the public for too long. Hope they win a fortune.

it is a fact that not a single time in human history has a gun killed a person
It’s a fact a killer with a AR is really dangerous.
So you are saying that everyone that owns an AR15 is a mass murderer and there is no other purpose for an AR
I’m saying they can quickly and easily become a mass killer. That’s what the gun is for. It’s irresponsible to sell weapons for mass killing to the public.
Get a grip, it is because of people like you that the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.

Can you imagine what these pussy idiots will do hearing the fireworks on the 4th of July.

Can we imagine the pussies who cann't function when this nation finds itself unnder attack and these pussies asses have a higher chance of livinng it then we do omfg these are some really PUSSY ass kids you leftis pos have raised....Oh wait the state raised them that's why they are all such assholes!! you let them be raised by GOV TEACHING and you the parents are also a victim that's why you idiots are so gawd dam stupid!!

LOL that was my rant on these mother fkn moronns!!

Easy, but irrelevant.

Guns have lawful uses, and the overwhelmingly vast majority of guns of all types, including AR-15 and similar rifles, are only ever used for lawful purposes.
When is mass killing lawful?

never,,dont be a dumbass
Then why sell weapons for mass killing?
the only weapon ever invented for mass killings is nukes,,,
I’m glad the public seems to be getting tired of all the childish pro gun arguments...
you ,mean like the fact that anywhere between 500K and 3 million times a yr guns are used to stop crime and murder???

why do you keep leaving this fact out???

Great news. The gun industry has been irresponsible in selling weapons for mass killing to the public. Hopefully they will be soon paying for it.

Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

The Supreme Court has denied Remington Arms Co.'s bid to block a lawsuit filed by families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook school massacre. The families say Remington should be held liable, as the maker of the AR-15-style rifle used in the 2012 killings.

And you are an idiot....where did Remington have any culpability in what happened, you doofus.

What you asshats don't understand, is these companies are the gateway......if you can sue a gun maker for the illegal use of their product, car makers, booze makers, computer makers are all next in line........you moron.
Yes, bars can be held liable for letting a drunk leave driving his car. Have you not heard that Big Pharma has successfully been sued for making pain pills that are addictive? Those days are already here.
but none of those are protected rights,,,

What BrainFart neglected to mention is that this ruling does NOT assign any culpability to Remington, it merely allows the plaintiffs an opportunity to prove their case.

Critical thinking isn't a strong point among leftists.

To be honest, I am quite shocked that the SCOTUS allowed this case to proceed. If Remington Arms Co. is held liable I believe it will open up a Pandora's Box of legal issues for other industries. We'll see how it plays out.
Actually not.

This case merely meets one of the exemption provisions in the law prohibiting bringing suite against gun manufacturers.
Companies cannot be sued when their product was misused to illegally murder someone means it's misused
Remington is being sued for marketing them for killing peoples. It was not misused. Remington needs to pay for damage done. They inspire anal Gun Nutter crimes.

Big Pharma is being sued for the opiod crisis, this doesn't surprise me.
Dang, you mean they don't have the Gun Makers Full immunity thang?
They need to get that ASAP! So they can make more thangs that kill peoples freely.

What BrainFart neglected to mention is that this ruling does NOT assign any culpability to Remington, it merely allows the plaintiffs an opportunity to prove their case.

upload_2019-11-12_10-49-35.png

upload_2019-11-12_10-49-14.png

Gunmaker lost appeal to stop the civil case from going to trial.
If they got a case, why the appeal? As surely they can just win it on merits
as weapons don't kill peoples, people do. That them peoples be
the makers of guns and CEO's who cause the mass killing deaths.

I would like laws that allow victims and families of the victims to sue all Family and kins, in-laws and close friends.
For the killings, their family members and friends allowed as supporters..

Last edited:

Gunmaker lost appeal to stop the civil case from going to trial.
If they got a case, why the appeal? As surely they can just win it on merits
as weapons don't kill peoples, people do. That them peoples be
the makers of guns and CEO's who cause the mass killing deaths.

Read what I wrote again, smoothbrain.

And you are an idiot....where did Remington have any culpability in what happened, you doofus.

What you asshats don't understand, is these companies are the gateway......if you can sue a gun maker for the illegal use of their product, car makers, booze makers, computer makers are all next in line........you moron.
Companies get sued all the time for being irresponsible and making dangerous products. The gun companies have been selling mass killing weapons to the public for too long. Hope they win a fortune.

it is a fact that not a single time in human history has a gun killed a person
It’s a fact a killer with a AR is really dangerous.
So you are saying that everyone that owns an AR15 is a mass murderer and there is no other purpose for an AR
I’m saying they can quickly and easily become a mass killer. That’s what the gun is for. It’s irresponsible to sell weapons for mass killing to the public.

They don't, a rifle is not a mass killing weapon, a bomb is. Or a Truck....

Great news. The gun industry has been irresponsible in selling weapons for mass killing to the public. Hopefully they will be soon paying for it.

The Supreme Court has denied Remington Arms Co.'s bid to block a lawsuit filed by families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook school massacre. The families say Remington should be held liable, as the maker of the AR-15-style rifle used in the 2012 killings.
Someone is feeding you some bullshit this case was throughout last year
And they just ruled it can move forward.
Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Blaming Gunmaker Remington For Sandy Hook Massacre

It's that goddamn closet faggot Roberts. He's been on Obama's cock ever since he first met him.

Jo

When is mass killing lawful?

never,,dont be a dumbass
Then why sell weapons for mass killing?
the only weapon ever invented for mass killings is nukes,,,
I’m glad the public seems to be getting tired of all the childish pro gun arguments...
you ,mean like the fact that anywhere between 500K and 3 million times a yr guns are used to stop crime and murder???

Oooh, ooooh, pick me, pick me!!!!! :desk:

Cause he's an asshat?

To be honest, I am quite shocked that the SCOTUS allowed this case to proceed. If Remington Arms Co. is held liable I believe it will open up a Pandora's Box of legal issues for other industries. We'll see how it plays out.
Actually not.

This case merely meets one of the exemption provisions in the law prohibiting bringing suite against gun manufacturers.
Companies cannot be sued when their product was misused to illegally murder someone means it's misused
Remington is being sued for marketing them for killing peoples. It was not misused. Remington needs to pay for damage done. They inspire anal Gun Nutter crimes.

You are a moron.......Remington did not sell the gun to the shooter, they didn't sell the gun to the shooter's mother......they did not send Remington employees to that school to shoot anyone....you are a moron...as are the parents trying to make money off of their dead children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back