Supreme Court allows Pennsylvania transgender bathroom policy to go into effect

The Hill ^ | May 28, 2019

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to take up a challenge to a transgender bathroom policy for a Pennsylvania school district, allowing it to go into effect.

The court's unsigned order means that students in the Boyertown district will be allowed to use the bathroom or locker room aligned with their gender identity.

----------

Women/girls are going to get absolutely hammered by the transgender insanity. Sports, privacy, all of it..... I really can't wait until the trannies WIN all the sports titles and put REAL WOMEN on the defensive... especially you liberal to a fault lesbian types!....ROTFLMFAO..you idiots brought it on yourselves, now LIVE with it!
I worked in clubs for several decades and the crossdressers and trannies never once bother any women in the terlit.

Yep and everyone knows that night clubs with women over 21 are just the same as grade schools or high schools.
Girls should not expect to have privacy and its about time they were set straight. Your absolutely right, they have been gender privleged for far far too long.
Overly sensitive girls can just decide to not go out out for sports and maybe even change schools... no problem.

In a sane society, schools could handle this in a case by case basis. If a transgender girl feels uncomfortable changing in the boys locker room, school faculty should just make special accomodations for that student without forcing the issue on Girls who will then be forced to be made uncomfortable.

Though I think this is really about politics and using our kids as political pawns just to keep the special interest happy. Congrats Dems !

The problem with progressive patriot is that people like him want the vast majority to change to conform to THEIR very small minority special wants and needs.
If you follow that logic and start down that path, every small group will want rules bent to accommodate their special interest leading to economic burdens for everyone and general discord and frivolous lawsuits and general confusion.

Look at how much abuse there is with handicap parking for instance. Every day I see people abusing that at the expense of REAL handicapped people. That needs to be clamped down so REAL handicapped people can get those spaces.
Look at what's happened with pets. People have pushed "emotional needs" ahead of common sense and now we have people bring pigs and bats onto airplanes for "emotional" support. Just last week I saw two bros in Walmart with a huge Pitbull wearing a arrow studded collar on a heavy chain leash. What's next?
Safe spaces in public for people who can't handle reality???

It's just getting out of hand. I'm sorry but it's not possible to accommodate 10,000 special interests.
The problem with Basic Human Unit is that it makes shit up as it goes and relies on distortions, half truths and logical fallacies.
I do not want anybody to "change or conform" I do however expect that others will respect and accommodate others who are different. Another one of BHU 's problems is that it thinks that granting rights to some somehow diminishes the rights others.

Yet another problem that BHU has is to dishonestly and stupidly assert that because some might abuse a right-as in the inane reference to handicapped parking- which is an example of a false equivalency logical fallacy and does not make a lick of sense on its own or in relation to the transgender bathroom issue. Pigs and bats on airplanes is an even more absurd stretch.

Bottom line is that BHU must learn that you can't ignore the needs of others because they may be small in numbers, because doing so may inconvenience others, because it might cost something or because someone might take advantage of it.

Last edited:
Die hard bigots using children, who generally couldn't care less, to emote their unfounded fears of change is the height of hypocrisy. I too was raised to fear gays and was loath to accept them as normal until my brother turned out to be one. Then, after witnessing all the crap he had to endure, not least from my own siblings and parents, all that imposed fear and hatred slowly began to vanish. He's long dead now, a genius IQ I'm left to regret never probing in any depth. It'll take another generation to fully purge all these haters. The good news is the MIC and corporatists largely don't care either. New markets and products! So it's becoming mainstream in record time.

Never had this problem with outhouses..

Yep. Bathrooms in houses are all unisex with single room toilets.
Occasional fights over the double sinks, and equal time!
But nothing calling for Supreme Court rulings to settle out.
Normally when in use all one had to do was warn the current occupant of the immediate impending need for the current occupant to make room. In my early life it wasn’t unusual to share a terlit at the same time. Nothing gay about it just one place for several occupants in the house. I am amazed at how private people need to use the damn porcelain god alone. As my drill sgt. informed us don’t be shy and don’t take more than three seconds.

The problem with Basic Human Unit is that it makes shit up as it goes and relies on distortions, half truths and logical fallacies.
I do not want anybody to "change or conform" I do however expect that others will respect and accommodate others who are different. Another one of BHU 's problems is that it thinks that granting rights to some somehow diminishes the rights others.

Yet another problem that BHU has is to dishonestly and stupidly assert that because some might abuse a right-as in the inane reference to handicapped parking- which is an example of a false equivalency logical fallacy and does not make a lick of sense on its own or in relation to the transgender bathroom issue. Pigs and bats on airplanes is an even more absurd stretch.

Bottom line is that BHU must learn that you can't ignore the needs of others because they may be small in numbers, because doing so may inconvenience others, because it might cost something or because someone might take advantage of it.

Ignoring WHAT need? Your need to ignore your gender?

No one has been denied the right to use the bathroom.

But women and children are feeling their right to use bathrooms has been taken away. They don't matter, do they?
Just as "trangender" MEN are competing and beating women in nearly every woman's sport....sooner or later this will be seen for what it is....madness.

I believe this is a phase of madness and hedonism this nation is going through and that eventually it is going to be sorted out.
You are and always will be a small minority. You and yours have set yourselves up.
Like the majority, my patience with your insanity has worn thin.

You attitude and those like you have tarnished the tolerance of the majority.
When the time comes to sort this out and bring sanity back to society, you'll wish you had kept a lower profile.

Enjoy the madness while you can. It won't last.

But women and children are feeling their right to use bathrooms has been taken away. They don't matter, do they?
Just as "trangender" MEN are competing and beating women in nearly every woman's sport....sooner or later this will be seen for what it is....madness.
This is about bathrooms ,not sports. Stop trying ti deflect and obfuscate the issue with your red g]herring logical fallacies. Women and children are not being denied the right to use bathrooms. That is just made up horseshit. In most cases, they are not even aware that a person who was a male is now a trans woman who posses no more of a threat to the OTHER women in the bathroom than do any other women

I believe this is a phase of madness and hedonism this nation is going through and that eventually it is going to be sorted out.
You are and always will be a small minority. You and yours have set yourselves up.
Like the majority, my patience with your insanity has worn thin.
Hedonism? What the fuck dies this have to do with hedonism? You and yours? You are stupidly making an assumption about who and what I am because your narrow and stupid diseased mind is too underdeveloped to conceive of the possibility that LGBT advocate are not LGBT themselves.

To anyone who reads this thread......notice the need of ProgPat to use so many colorful adjectives and profanity in every post. He's such an angry, confused individual that he cannot even make a post without flaming or using profanity. Take it for what it is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, keep defending it....only a tiny fraction of the incidences ever get reported. You also defend welfare, which has resulted in millions of single parent homes....that hasn't done any harm either according to you. :rolleyes:

Crime and Incidents
Girl Reports Attack by ‘Gender-Fluid’ Student in Restroom
By Chris Jasurek
October 7, 2018 Updated: October 7, 2018
Girl Reports Attack by ‘Gender-Fluid’ Student in Restroom

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to take up a challenge to a transgender bathroom policy for a Pennsylvania school district, allowing it to go into effect.

The court's unsigned order means that students in the Boyertown district will be allowed to use the bathroom or locker room aligned with their gender identity.

----------

Women/girls are going to get absolutely hammered by the transgender insanity. Sports, privacy, all of it..... I really can't wait until the trannies WIN all the sports titles and put REAL WOMEN on the defensive... especially you liberal to a fault lesbian types!....ROTFLMFAO..you idiots brought it on yourselves, now LIVE with it!

What makes no sense, right is how right to the expectation of individual privacy was the precursor to legalized abortion, riding together on a speeding locomotive of so-called Women's Rights protection and emancipation of a woman's body, follow? Now, we see the individual right to privacy of women (young girls in particular) thrown under that same train, all in the name of protecting "rights" of the mentally ill and sexual predators. Does the American Left seriously think no one, women in particular, can see this naked hypocrisy?

I have to take issue with your phrase "What makes no sense". It seems to imply that there are points about this which DO make sense. I'll be damned if I can find any.

----------

I worked in clubs for several decades and the crossdressers and trannies never once bother any women in the terlit.

We've told you this so many times, I for one have lost count: It's not the trans people we're primarily concerned about in regards to private areas. It's the perverts and predators who can and will use the trans people as a cover to get close to their victims.

----------

What makes no sense, right is how right to the expectation of individual privacy was the precursor to legalized abortion, riding together on a speeding locomotive of so-called Women's Rights protection and emancipation of a woman's body, follow? Now, we see the individual right to privacy of women (young girls in particular) thrown under that same train, all in the name of protecting "rights" of the mentally ill and sexual predators. Does the American Left seriously think no one, women in particular, can see this naked hypocrisy?
Most men that dress as women have no sexual interest in women..

Actually, studies show that most cross-dressers are heterosexual. Couldn't speak for the mentally ill ones who actually hallucinate that they're women themselves.

Never had this problem with outhouses..

Yep. Bathrooms in houses are all unisex with single room toilets.
Occasional fights over the double sinks, and equal time!
But nothing calling for Supreme Court rulings to settle out.

The difference being that the people with whom I share the bathrooms in my home are not total strangers.

Also, I would like to point out that in my house, there are two bathrooms, and one is for me (the female in the house) and the other is for the guys.

----------

We've told you this so many times, I for one have lost count: It's not the trans people we're primarily concerned about in regards to private areas. It's the perverts and predators who can and will use the trans people as a cover to get close to their victims.
Say that as many times as you want. It will never get through to them. Not once will it occur to them that the policy can and will be abused by sexual predators and perverts.

I would say you are wasting your breath, but uh, since you typed that, you're wasting the energy of your motor synapses.

Eheh... heh...

I'll let myself out.

----------

Women don't count. They never have. Now that there are other, more numerous voting blocs available, women will be consistently discounted. Bitches need to learn their places!!!
(Unless they are illegal invaders or muslum.)

Yeah, congratulations to us! We've achieved the same status with the left as black people have: they'll pander to us in campaign speeches, and then tell us to get to the back of the bus and like it the rest of the time.

----------

'Cause they understood that discretion is a prerequisite to anonymity. Nowadays they seem to need to advertise their abnormality.

True. They say they identify as "female" (or "male", as the case may be), but they're really indentifying as "someone who's identifying as female" (or male). Every damned one of them seems to morph into a Jerry Springer Show guest at the drop of a hat and start blathering about their transition. WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS?! In a few cases, I honestly would not have ever known that you were not born the sex you are claiming, so why the fuck did you spoil it by TELLING me?!

58cb13dc1d00001d107cedf5.jpeg

Who cares? She does:

Liberal Mom Objects to Man in Disneyland’s Women’s Restroom » BarbWire

And they do:

Seattle man undresses in women's locker room at local pool to test new transgender bathroom rule

And I do, and who the fuck are YOU to mansplain to me about what I should and shouldn't be comfortable with in regards to MY safety and privacy?

----------

Except that it is not about privacy. Bathroom restrictions have their root in segregation. The issue is really about discrimination.

Everything You Need to Know About the "Bathroom Bill" Debate

Bathrooms and fights for civil rights go hand-in-hand. In the Jim Crow era, bathrooms—along with water fountains and lunch counters—were places that might be marked with “white only” signs. The bathroom has also been a battleground for women and handicapped workers fighting for equal treatment in the workplace. Because of the nature of things people do in the bathroom, it can be a space where they feel exposed or vulnerable and therefore resist change. It is also, as transgender icon Janet Mock says, “the great equalizer for all of us.”

Hey, wow, more mansplaining. "You dumb little bitches, you only THINK this is about your privacy and safety. It's ACTUALLY about this irrelevant historical trivia I tracked down on the Internet, so start getting comfortable with what I tell you to be comfortable with, and stop that thinking for yourself shit!"

Would it shock you to know that A) I didn't bother to read your fucking link, because B) nothing you leftist misogynist shitbags come up with to try to tell me I'm not uncomfortable with strange men in the bathroom is going to make me comfortable with strange men in the bathroom, and C) you could have TEN dicks, and you STILL would not be smarter than me or qualified to tell me what I can and should think?

Forum List

Back