Supreme Court allows Pennsylvania transgender bathroom policy to go into effect

58cb13dc1d00001d107cedf5.jpeg
Not you, but decent people protecting their wives and daughters.
Horseshit!! It is equal parts of pearl clutching hysteria and thinly disguised bigotry

Everything You Need to Know About the "Bathroom Bill" Debate

Conservatives argue that such bills are necessary to protect people’s privacy and public safety. Some social conservatives will say that they think transgender people are deluded. “I don’t want men who think they are women in my bathrooms,” testified a Maryland woman in a 2014 hearing on an LGBT non-discrimination bill. But a more common argument is that allowing transgender women to use the women’s room would open the doors up for sexual predators or peeping teenage boys to use those protections as a dangerous ruse to get into female spaces. GOP politician Mike Huckabee made this point in a much-talked-about joke that made the rounds earlier this summer.

No evidence has been uncovered showing that such fears are warranted. Several states, school districts and corporations have adopted their own policies affirming transgender people’s right to use the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity and have not reported problems, opponents of bathroom bills say. Progressive media watchdog Media Matters called up the 17 largest school districts governed by such policies and asked them if they had experienced any incidents of harassment or inappropriate behavior; they reported none had. Liberal lawmakers and activists say such rhetoric is just fear-mongering cloaking LGBT phobias.
Listen I know you like to ingest man parts so why do you want to go in the womens bathroom?

The Hill ^ | May 28, 2019

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to take up a challenge to a transgender bathroom policy for a Pennsylvania school district, allowing it to go into effect.

The court's unsigned order means that students in the Boyertown district will be allowed to use the bathroom or locker room aligned with their gender identity.

----------

Women/girls are going to get absolutely hammered by the transgender insanity. Sports, privacy, all of it..... I really can't wait until the trannies WIN all the sports titles and put REAL WOMEN on the defensive... especially you liberal to a fault lesbian types!....ROTFLMFAO..you idiots brought it on yourselves, now LIVE with it!

What makes no sense, right is how right to the expectation of individual privacy was the precursor to legalized abortion, riding together on a speeding locomotive of so-called Women's Rights protection and emancipation of a woman's body, follow? Now, we see the individual right to privacy of women (young girls in particular) thrown under that same train, all in the name of protecting "rights" of the mentally ill and sexual predators. Does the American Left seriously think no one, women in particular, can see this naked hypocrisy?
Except that it is not about privacy. Bathroom restrictions have their root in segregation. The issue is really about discrimination.

Bathrooms and fights for civil rights go hand-in-hand. In the Jim Crow era, bathrooms—along with water fountains and lunch counters—were places that might be marked with “white only” signs. The bathroom has also been a battleground for women and handicapped workers fighting for equal treatment in the workplace. Because of the nature of things people do in the bathroom, it can be a space where they feel exposed or vulnerable and therefore resist change. It is also, as transgender icon Janet Mock says, “the great equalizer for all of us.”

You would not know human rights if they landed on your head. You're a rabid ideologue blinded by the permission you have given yourself to redefine, in your own blurry version of debauched reality, eons of human biological fact. You would justify any perversion no matter how vile so long as you do not have to express guilt for your own self-deception. But no man is an island and without others to hold your hand and assure you those perversions are socially acceptable, you'd lock yourself in a closet rather than face this truth in the mirror. That you would not only champion but protest for the violation of children's privacy and right to feel safe is found by myself and tens of millions of others to be worth going to war.

This backlash you and you're disgusting ilk will discover soon enough, unless by some miraculous occurrence your ideological addictions thaw and you realize the sickness of what you advocate. Lastly, your so-called fallback advocacy for rights, freedom and equality robs the same from any child forced to share a latrine with the opposite sex. So not only do you advocate for perversion and anti-human, anti-civilization cultism, you are a hypocrite of the most dangerous variety on high. I expect no less from your kind than the argument you've forwarded in your above response. Next step: pedophile rights soon to be followed by thrill killer rights and so on . . . because it's an equal treatment issue, right?
Thank you for such a brilliant and thoughtful commentary on an important and sensitive issue. It is clear that you have devoted considerable time to studying the research on gender dysphoria and have a thorough understanding of what trans people are experiencing. You have raised the bar on the level of intellectual discourse and civility on the USMB and should be commended. May the Gods and Goddesses bless you!

Last edited:
Horseshit!! It is equal parts of pearl clutching hysteria and thinly disguised bigotry

Conservatives argue that such bills are necessary to protect people’s privacy and public safety. Some social conservatives will say that they think transgender people are deluded. “I don’t want men who think they are women in my bathrooms,” testified a Maryland woman in a 2014 hearing on an LGBT non-discrimination bill. But a more common argument is that allowing transgender women to use the women’s room would open the doors up for sexual predators or peeping teenage boys to use those protections as a dangerous ruse to get into female spaces. GOP politician Mike Huckabee made this point in a much-talked-about joke that made the rounds earlier this summer.

No evidence has been uncovered showing that such fears are warranted. Several states, school districts and corporations have adopted their own policies affirming transgender people’s right to use the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity and have not reported problems, opponents of bathroom bills say. Progressive media watchdog Media Matters called up the 17 largest school districts governed by such policies and asked them if they had experienced any incidents of harassment or inappropriate behavior; they reported none had. Liberal lawmakers and activists say such rhetoric is just fear-mongering cloaking LGBT phobias.
Listen I know you like to ingest man parts so why do you want to go in the womens bathroom?
WHAT!? You seem to get more and more STUPID as we go along here

If there are normal people in Pennsylvania (and we know there ARE because Pennsylvania went to Trump in Nov 2016) they should put this sign in front of every bathroom.

View attachment 262849
By law all bathrooms are handicap accessible..
Does that include mentally handicap ? Ya know, Chicks with dicks with no aim.
I can write my name in the snow in Swahili !
I don't even know Swahili........although this bimbo in Norfolk 50 years back said she was one. She made a shop vac seem like a blow driver in reverse.
The way she guzzled I thought she was Ethiopian....at the time.
Well, you'll have to take that up with the architect.

I worked in clubs for several decades and the crossdressers and trannies never once bother any women in the terlit.
Lol you worked at a gay bar!? lol hahah
Nope not yet..
So you worked at a club with men dressed as women but they weren’t gay? Lol
They were gay but the bar was not a gay bar but a disco for Hispanics.
So straight men went to see drag queens!? Lol keep digging lol
You seemed confused are you a lifelong shut-in?

Lol you worked at a gay bar!? lol hahah
Nope not yet..
Can you answer my question? Lol hey I’m open minded lol

You're the lgbtqrtWTF that want's to go in womens restrooms.

Fake news girli man.

Nope not yet..
The crossdressers and trnnies went to the dance joint to get to drink and dance as far as getting laid I am sure soe did but the majority of people were straight. You see unlike Americans in American bars the Hispanics accepted people from all walks of life. Unless you were black...

You're the lgbtqrtWTF that want's to go in womens restrooms.
Unless you are cleaning them you don't have a need to know...

What makes no sense, right is how right to the expectation of individual privacy was the precursor to legalized abortion
Actually,
the Court ruled that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides a fundamental "right to privacy" that protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose whether or not to have an abortion.
So pregnant women not only get to enjoy an "expectation of individual privacy", they have an actual 'fundamental "right to privacy" that protects' their "liberty to choose whether or not to have an abortion" even in a men's bathroom if they want. Are you really worried about pregnant women trying to piss in a public urinal with the wrong equipment? Or them having private stalls like those normally found in the "Men's Room".. only cleaner?

Last edited:

Fake news girli man.
Girly man? That takes a special kind of stupid. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The crossdressers and trnnies went to the dance joint to get to drink and dance as far as getting laid I am sure soe did but the majority of people were straight. You see unlike Americans in American bars the Hispanics accepted people from all walks of life. Unless you were black...
Lol what! I work I been working in restaurants for the past 15 years, all the gay Latinos have fled Larkin countries because they are MURDERED for being gay lol .. the avg conversation in the Latin kitchen is anti gay haha you are so god damn out of touch .. typical anti trumper

Fake news girli man.
Girly man? That takes a special kind of stupid. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, I'm so stupid I dont want to be made into a woman and so so stupid that I don't want to lap up man parts like you.

The problem with progressive patriot is that people like him want the vast majority to change to conform to THEIR very small minority special wants and needs.
If you follow that logic and start down that path, every small group will want rules bent to accommodate their special interest leading to economic burdens for everyone and general discord and frivolous lawsuits and general confusion.

Look at how much abuse there is with handicap parking for instance. Every day I see people abusing that at the expense of REAL handicapped people. That needs to be clamped down so REAL handicapped people can get those spaces.
Look at what's happened with pets. People have pushed "emotional needs" ahead of common sense and now we have people bring pigs and bats onto airplanes for "emotional" support. Just last week I saw two bros in Walmart with a huge Pitbull wearing a arrow studded collar on a heavy chain leash. What's next?
Safe spaces in public for people who can't handle reality???

It's just getting out of hand. I'm sorry but it's not possible to accommodate 10,000 special interests.

Fake news girli man.
Yeah, I'm so stupid I dont want to be made into a woman and so so stupid that I don't want to lap up man parts like you.
So you are assuming that I'm gay, transgender or both based on my advocacy and politics. THAT is really fucking beyond stupid

Educate yourself and get back to us.

Someone who doesn't even know the difference between men and women is telling others to “Educate yourself and get back to us.”

First you post some tripe from WND and now this.? Your credibility in in the crapper

That from someone who rarely posts links to anything but extreme left wrong-wing sites—usually openly pro-faggot sites.

By the way, I admit that WND is a heavily right-wing-biased site. The story about Maya Dillard Smith was carried, also, in quite a few more mainstream, credible sites, but you would surely reject any of them as well, because they do not pander specifically to faggots and trannies and other degenerate sexual perverts such as yourself.

1295180.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back