Supreme Court allows Pennsylvania transgender bathroom policy to go into effect

58cb13dc1d00001d107cedf5.jpeg
Not you, but decent people protecting their wives and daughters.
Horseshit!! It is equal parts of pearl clutching hysteria and thinly disguised bigotry

Everything You Need to Know About the "Bathroom Bill" Debate

Conservatives argue that such bills are necessary to protect people’s privacy and public safety. Some social conservatives will say that they think transgender people are deluded. “I don’t want men who think they are women in my bathrooms,” testified a Maryland woman in a 2014 hearing on an LGBT non-discrimination bill. But a more common argument is that allowing transgender women to use the women’s room would open the doors up for sexual predators or peeping teenage boys to use those protections as a dangerous ruse to get into female spaces. GOP politician Mike Huckabee made this point in a much-talked-about joke that made the rounds earlier this summer.

No evidence has been uncovered showing that such fears are warranted. Several states, school districts and corporations have adopted their own policies affirming transgender people’s right to use the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity and have not reported problems, opponents of bathroom bills say. Progressive media watchdog Media Matters called up the 17 largest school districts governed by such policies and asked them if they had experienced any incidents of harassment or inappropriate behavior; they reported none had. Liberal lawmakers and activists say such rhetoric is just fear-mongering cloaking LGBT phobias.

Hey, thanks for dismissing women's concerns as "just hysteria and bigotry". Nothing sexist THERE! Could you be a bigger chauvinist pig?

Horseshit!! It is equal parts of pearl clutching hysteria and thinly disguised bigotry

Conservatives argue that such bills are necessary to protect people’s privacy and public safety. Some social conservatives will say that they think transgender people are deluded. “I don’t want men who think they are women in my bathrooms,” testified a Maryland woman in a 2014 hearing on an LGBT non-discrimination bill. But a more common argument is that allowing transgender women to use the women’s room would open the doors up for sexual predators or peeping teenage boys to use those protections as a dangerous ruse to get into female spaces. GOP politician Mike Huckabee made this point in a much-talked-about joke that made the rounds earlier this summer.

No evidence has been uncovered showing that such fears are warranted. Several states, school districts and corporations have adopted their own policies affirming transgender people’s right to use the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity and have not reported problems, opponents of bathroom bills say. Progressive media watchdog Media Matters called up the 17 largest school districts governed by such policies and asked them if they had experienced any incidents of harassment or inappropriate behavior; they reported none had. Liberal lawmakers and activists say such rhetoric is just fear-mongering cloaking LGBT phobias.

Hey, thanks for dismissing women's concerns as "just hysteria and bigotry". Nothing sexist THERE! Could you be a bigger chauvinist pig?
I don't understand why, as he is a queer, he wants in womens restrooms?

Beyond recognizing that he's a woman-hater compensating for Tiny Dick Syndrome through misogyny, I really have no desire to understand him.

The Hill ^ | May 28, 2019

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to take up a challenge to a transgender bathroom policy for a Pennsylvania school district, allowing it to go into effect.

The court's unsigned order means that students in the Boyertown district will be allowed to use the bathroom or locker room aligned with their gender identity.

----------

Women/girls are going to get absolutely hammered by the transgender insanity. Sports, privacy, all of it..... I really can't wait until the trannies WIN all the sports titles and put REAL WOMEN on the defensive... especially you liberal to a fault lesbian types!....ROTFLMFAO..you idiots brought it on yourselves, now LIVE with it!

What makes no sense, right is how right to the expectation of individual privacy was the precursor to legalized abortion, riding together on a speeding locomotive of so-called Women's Rights protection and emancipation of a woman's body, follow? Now, we see the individual right to privacy of women (young girls in particular) thrown under that same train, all in the name of protecting "rights" of the mentally ill and sexual predators. Does the American Left seriously think no one, women in particular, can see this naked hypocrisy?
Except that it is not about privacy. Bathroom restrictions have their root in segregation. The issue is really about discrimination.

Bathrooms and fights for civil rights go hand-in-hand. In the Jim Crow era, bathrooms—along with water fountains and lunch counters—were places that might be marked with “white only” signs. The bathroom has also been a battleground for women and handicapped workers fighting for equal treatment in the workplace. Because of the nature of things people do in the bathroom, it can be a space where they feel exposed or vulnerable and therefore resist change. It is also, as transgender icon Janet Mock says, “the great equalizer for all of us.”

Hey, wow, more mansplaining. "You dumb little bitches, you only THINK this is about your privacy and safety. It's ACTUALLY about this irrelevant historical trivia I tracked down on the Internet, so start getting comfortable with what I tell you to be comfortable with, and stop that thinking for yourself shit!"

Would it shock you to know that A) I didn't bother to read your fucking link, because B) nothing you leftist misogynist shitbags come up with to try to tell me I'm not uncomfortable with strange men in the bathroom is going to make me comfortable with strange men in the bathroom, and C) you could have TEN dicks, and you STILL would not be smarter than me or qualified to tell me what I can and should think?
HOLY SHIT CECILIE!

giphy.gif

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to take up a challenge to a transgender bathroom policy for a Pennsylvania school district, allowing it to go into effect.

The court's unsigned order means that students in the Boyertown district will be allowed to use the bathroom or locker room aligned with their gender identity.

----------

Women/girls are going to get absolutely hammered by the transgender insanity. Sports, privacy, all of it..... I really can't wait until the trannies WIN all the sports titles and put REAL WOMEN on the defensive... especially you liberal to a fault lesbian types!....ROTFLMFAO..you idiots brought it on yourselves, now LIVE with it!

What makes no sense, right is how right to the expectation of individual privacy was the precursor to legalized abortion, riding together on a speeding locomotive of so-called Women's Rights protection and emancipation of a woman's body, follow? Now, we see the individual right to privacy of women (young girls in particular) thrown under that same train, all in the name of protecting "rights" of the mentally ill and sexual predators. Does the American Left seriously think no one, women in particular, can see this naked hypocrisy?
Except that it is not about privacy. Bathroom restrictions have their root in segregation. The issue is really about discrimination.

Bathrooms and fights for civil rights go hand-in-hand. In the Jim Crow era, bathrooms—along with water fountains and lunch counters—were places that might be marked with “white only” signs. The bathroom has also been a battleground for women and handicapped workers fighting for equal treatment in the workplace. Because of the nature of things people do in the bathroom, it can be a space where they feel exposed or vulnerable and therefore resist change. It is also, as transgender icon Janet Mock says, “the great equalizer for all of us.”

Hey, wow, more mansplaining. "You dumb little bitches, you only THINK this is about your privacy and safety. It's ACTUALLY about this irrelevant historical trivia I tracked down on the Internet, so start getting comfortable with what I tell you to be comfortable with, and stop that thinking for yourself shit!"

Would it shock you to know that A) I didn't bother to read your fucking link, because B) nothing you leftist misogynist shitbags come up with to try to tell me I'm not uncomfortable with strange men in the bathroom is going to make me comfortable with strange men in the bathroom, and C) you could have TEN dicks, and you STILL would not be smarter than me or qualified to tell me what I can and should think?
HOLY SHIT CECILIE!

Problem?

----------

HOLY SHIT CECILIE!

Problem?
Edited with a gif. No problem whatsoever. I just get a kick and regain a few of my brain cells back when I watch you post.

So... Holy Shit. This is what I see most of the time:

Last edited:

----------

He's had way more than 10 dicks.

HOLY SHIT CECILIE!

Problem?
Edited with a gif. No problem whatsoever. I just get a kick and regain a few of my brain cells back when I watch you post.

So... Holy Shit. This is what I see most of the time:

This is why I've never been a feminist: I don't need a "movement" to stand up for myself and be equal, or even superior.

----------

I actually meant "of his own, attached to his own body", but good point.

----------

I actually meant "of his own, attached to his own body", but good point.
giphy.gif

Nope. None of you far leftists who claim to care about women's rights actually care. Seemingly not what happens to women in the bathroom when a pervert comes in and has his way with them. It's the law?

He assaulted woman and/or a girl you idiot. Where's the #MeToo crowd? Where's the law then?

Oh. So that's why. You side with the pervert and his "rights" over that of the people he just irreparably scarred for life.

That shit stinks worse than stalls full of men with explosive diar....

Nevermind. You people make me sick.

Too over the top? Nah. It can't possibly be compared to the laws you want to pass allowing mentally ill people to use whatever bathroom they want.

Last edited:
Nope. None of you far leftists who claim to care about women's rights care. Seemingly not what happens to women in the bathroom when a pervert comes in and has his way with them. It's the law?

He assaulted woman and/or a girl you idiot. Where's the #MeToo crowd? Where's the law then?

Oh. So that's why. You side with the pervert and his "rights" over that of the people he just irreparably scarred for life.

Too over the top? Nah. It can't possibly be compared to the laws you want to pass allowing mentally ill people to use whatever bathroom they want.
Please explain exactly how barring transwomen from the ladies room will prevent a cisgender male pervert from barging in and assaulting a women?

There is an awful that that you and Cecile don't understand. An awful lot!

In high school they called me Awful Kanaughful.

Nope. None of you far leftists who claim to care about women's rights care. Seemingly not what happens to women in the bathroom when a pervert comes in and has his way with them. It's the law?

Please explain exactly how barring transwomen from the ladies room will prevent a cisgender male pervert from barging in and assaulting a women?

Uh, ever hear of loopholes?

Because any pervert and sexual predator with half a brain will take advantage of that. ...

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Why can't you acknowledge that this is a very distinct possibility with these kinds of laws?

So, serious question:

How will enforcing this law prevent a male pervert from barging in and assaulting a woman?

Er, care to elaborate?

Really? You're really wondering how a rule against biological males being in the women's restroom is going to help prevent perverts from preying on women? This is ACTUALLY a matter of confusion for you?

How about this: It's a woman's issue, and if you aren't a woman, you don't get a say. If it works for abortion, it should work for bathrooms.

Starting with how you became such a woman-hating prick.

Uh, ever hear of loopholes?

Because any pervert and sexual predator with half a brain will take advantage of that. ...

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Why can't you acknowledge that this is a very distinct possibility with these kinds of laws?

So, serious question:

How will enforcing this law prevent a male pervert from barging in and assaulting a woman?

You know what the difference is between conservative men and leftist men?

Conservative men recognize that they don't know what it's like to be a woman; leftist men just assume the women are doing it wrong.

Forum List

Back