Support the real Indian running against Fakahontas.

This just has to happen. What better story for America could there be?
Support Shiva!

"Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian" - CBS News
Of course you would be dumb enough to support the rel "American" who was actually an immigrant from India.

To him "Indian" is a person who was the child or resident of the country Inia.

Warren never said she was from India.

You people are dumber than shit.

No dummy, it is you who are dumber than poo. She claimed to be native American which is a complete farce. She did it for personal gain, and she took a slot away from a real native American to do it. And racist 'tards like you don't care about that fact.

Whether Elizabeth Warren is, or is not, part Native American, is immaterial. I am not privy to her family stories or history, and it is difficult to think that a woman of her stature and education would make something like this up.

The real issue is what this guy Shiva stands for; the policies he espouses. Let him discuss his views in detail. Right now, all I'm seeing from him is a form of "I'm not Elizabeth Warren."

Whether Elizabeth Warren is, or is not, part Native American, is immaterial. I am not privy to her family stories or history, and it is difficult to think that a woman of her stature and education would make something like this up.

The real issue is what this guy Shiva stands for; the policies he espouses. Let him discuss his views in detail. Right now, all I'm seeing from him is a form of "I'm not Elizabeth Warren."

You mean because she is a 1%er ? Yes she is...getting 350K for teaching a single class.

Wow.

You mean because she is a 1%er ? Yes she is...getting 350K for teaching a single class.

Wow.

I simply said that this guy needs to talk about his policies and why they are better than hers. I do not know where he is coming from or whether he is a right-winger, left-winger, middle of the road. But I have noted over the years that people who espouse right-wing policies run away from microphones, run out the back door when questioned, instead of staying and explaining. I remember Paul Ryan calling security and running away when faced with people delivering petitions on behalf of Planned Parenthood rather than staying and talking with them. I remember members of Congress refusing to let Sandra Fluke testify about her concerns, rather than listening to her testimony as a witness, and then asking her questions. Right-wing politicians hustling out the back door to their limos fleeing from town-hall meetings. Typical. There is no transparency here.

One of the things that I liked about Bill Clinton so many years ago was that he responded to questions by saying "I'm glad you asked this question" and then proceeded to outline his thoughts on the issue raised. Why can't every politician respond this way? Put your thoughts together and explain them to the public. Use the microphone in front of you.

Support Shiva!

"Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian" - CBS News
Of course you would be dumb enough to support the rel "American" who was actually an immigrant from India.

No dummy, it is you who are dumber than poo. She claimed to be native American which is a complete farce. She did it for personal gain, and she took a slot away from a real native American to do it. And racist 'tards like you don't care about that fact.

Wow, you really don't get it.

You have no proof that Warren does not a Native American ancestor.

Warren clearly stated the reasons she believes she is part Native American.

There was no attempt for personal gain as proven over & over.

The onlt one insuylting Native Americans are tr=you Trumpettes with your hero calling her Pocahontas.

As typical with the feeble minded Trump people, they can't stand intelligent, successful women.

Support Shiva!

What tribe is the "injun" a member of?
Just because she does not fit into the definition of tribe membership in any tribe does not mean she does not have Native American ancestry.

Your use of the term "Injun" tells me all I need to know about you.

The Indian (nationalist name) is not the same as the Indian nomenclature for indigenous tribes of North, Central and South America.

Support Shiva!

What tribe is the "injun" a member of?
Just because she does not fit into the definition of tribe membership in any tribe does not mean she does not have Native American ancestry.

Your use of the term "Injun" tells me all I need to know about you.
Yep Cherokee injun here...Have relatives that are Delaware and Choctaw...But no injuns from Asia..

Support Shiva!

Wow, you really don't get it.

You have no proof that Warren does not a Native American ancestor.

Warren clearly stated the reasons she believes she is part Native American.

There was no attempt for personal gain as proven over & over.

The onlt one insuylting Native Americans are tr=you Trumpettes with your hero calling her Pocahontas.

As typical with the feeble minded Trump people, they can't stand intelligent, successful women.

Uh, yeah we do. Her complete unwillingness to take a donated DNA test. It wouldn't cost her a thin dime yet she doesn't dare take it. I wonder why.

Support Shiva!

If you don't support Shiva you're a racist!
I'm thinking that we have enough Indian peeps in our government already and it would be very foolish of people to vote for this guy just because he is Indian.

Over 60,000 Indians to be jobless in US soon, 80 per cent of them women

CIS: Immigrants on Welfare Tripled Since 2007

Why is it difficult to believe a politician would lie?

Forum List

Back