Support for Third U.S. Political Party Up to 63%

The problem is…NOBODY moral, decent, sane, normal and productive believes Trump screwed anything up as all legit real core Americans were kicking ass and watching America improve right before their eyes while on Trumps watch.

No moral, decent human being would support a man like Donald Trump.

The problem is…NOBODY moral, decent, sane, normal and productive believes Trump screwed anything up as all legit real core Americans were kicking ass and watching America improve right before their eyes while on Trumps watch.
That said…we know for certain are CERTAINLY one of the following:
Pole puffer
Rug muncher
Chick with a dick
Feminazi
Bottom feeding begging degenerate
Filthy globalist
Illegal wetback
Angry negro

Be totally honest….which group are you part of?
I'm a legit real core American; Always have been.

Are you right? I don't think that's ever happened, has it? You're a racist shitbag, so scared of brown people you'll vote for any conman who pats you on the head tells you he'll make them go away.
All you ever do is scream at the top of your lungs “FUCK THE DUOPOLY” yet you never tell us what it is that your party offers that is truly viable and truly sustainable in today’s America.
so scared of brown people you'll vote for any conman who pats you on the head tells you he'll make them go away.
Have you ever been to a ANY brown community, city, state or nation? Have you seen what they do to EVERYWHERE they reside?
Look, filthy pieces of dog shit are never “scared” of other filthy pieces of dog shit… What if you were a decent human being, what if you weren’t a Humberto yourself…would you see it differently?

Have you ever been to a ANY brown community, city, state or nation? Have you seen what they do to EVERYWHERE they reside?
Look, filthy pieces of dog shit are never “scared” of other filthy pieces of dog shit… What if you were a decent human being, what if you weren’t a Humberto yourself…would you see it differently?
Be afraid. Be very afraid. They're gonna git ya!

Be afraid. Be very afraid. They're gonna git ya!
Nope… I’ve told you before, I am untouchable…the parasites can’t get me… They’re getting negros, they’re getting those poor people you proclaim to cherish, they’re getting the middle class you can’t give two fucks about. Keep them coming, keep fucking yourselves….you feel-gooders can’t and won’t get out of your own way.

Except in reality, it's not. There is little doubt that when the next election comes 98% of this 63% will still herd themselves into voting R or D. They will ultimately decide that the third party can't win and it's SUPER important that (insert Trump or Biden) doesn't get back into office, so they will choose one and the third party will get 2% of the vote. Hence, the self-fulfilling prophecy continues yet another cycle.

Due to truth in advertising laws...I believe The Asshole Party would be an appropriate nomenclature.

Screenshot_20231004-162559-785.png

Last edited:
Except in reality, it's not. There is little doubt that when the next election comes 98% of this 63% will still herd themselves into voting R or D. They will ultimately decide that the third party can't win and it's SUPER important that (insert Trump or Biden) doesn't get back into office, so they will choose one and the third party will get 2% of the vote. Hence, the self-fulfilling prophecy continues yet another cycle.

OK, so why did you start the thread Mr. Obvious? :dunno:

That’s the problem….you all look to vote for “a man” while legit people already have a mentor, a father figure, a pastor…..they vote for a President and policies.

Trump was not a president. He was a clown and that's why he was voted out.

So you want a party that doesn’t expand government, legalizes all narcotics, hates sovereignty, allows America to be the worlds nation and doesn’t spend money…..am I right?

Nope.

I want a party that doesn’t expand government, legalizes mamajuana, understand sovereignty, ends the US being the world's police force and doesn’t spend more money than we bring in.

Trump was not a president. He was a clown and that's why he was voted out.

How did a clown implement so many policies that had America and core Americans doing so well and feeling so good about the nations future?

He was voted out because Democrats and China manufactured a virus, because corrupt Democrats colluded with a corrupt/complicit media and social media and because George Floyd told ignorant fools how to vote.

Voters only have themselves to blame for the problems in our country.

Forum List

Back