Support for Impeachment of Trump is evaporating,Democrats getting cold feet.LOL

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Democrats Getting 'Cold Feet' As Impeachment Support Evaporates

this is comedy gold,i love it.:abgg2q.jpg:

Everyone that knows me knows I am no Trump supporter but I love it that this is happening ONLY because the war crimes of Obama and Bush are MUCH worse than the crimes trump has committed yet where was the outcry for the impeachment of THOSE mass murderers back then by our corrupt government!!!!!!

impeach those motherfuckers FIRST,and THEN we can talk about impeaching Trump.

lol

9/11 Inside Nutjob

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 7.54.45 PM.png

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?

Pres.Trump is a big supporter of the NE Patriots.

Should that be grounds for Impeachment?? ... :dunno:

He sure as hell should be impeached for being friends with your hero,the child molester and zionist Robert Kraft mr hypocrite zionist lover.

What is the basis for Trump's impeachment? What do you think he did? What did he do right? What did he do wrong.

What is the view from your peculiarly cynical echo chamber?

Everyone that knows me knows I am no Trump supporter but I love it that this is happening ONLY because the war crimes of Obama and Bush are MUCH worse than the crimes trump has committed yet where was the outcry for the impeachment of THOSE mass murderers back then by our corrupt government!!!!!!

And Trump / Republicans haven't even held hearings showing Trumps side of the argument yet.

Pres.Trump is a big supporter of the NE Patriots.

Should that be grounds for Impeachment?? ... :dunno:

He sure as hell should be impeached for being friends with your hero,the child molester and zionist Robert Kraft mr hypocrite zionist lover.

everytime i expose the hypocrite troll sunni man,all he ever does is laugh in defeat knowing i have exposed his hypocrisy.

Last edited:

And Trump / Republicans haven't even held hearings showing Trumps side of the argument yet.
Trump can't put his hand on a bible with all his lies the book would burn

Does that mean Trump will be under oath?

Does that mean Trump will be under oath?
LOL Trump will NEVER go under oath

Tell your hero Fat Donnie to get in front of committee. The country is waiting.

Tell your hero Fat Donnie to get in front of committee. The country is waiting.
Id love the pos to get in front of a firing squad

Forum List

Back