Superbowl MVP?

So who won it?
New England had the most points.
OMG...YOU’RE KILLING ME
Sorry, my education was in physical ed. Football was never my forte, but my dad, a coach, made sure I respected the efforts of both sides, and that was a classic close game for 7/8 of the whole game. There was no particular sluffing off on the part of either team, so I give them what they deserve in the opinion score, which would be 100% on both teams. I'm ol' fashioned. Emmet Smith got the Vince Lombardi Trophy, I think they just said.

The BEST Super Bowl E V E R ! ! ! !

I love defensive games.

Makes field goals exciting and the touchdowns really feel special, like God meant football to be played.

National Felon s league still sux.

What other sports league does not track errors?

Oops, now they're saying the Vince Lombardi trophy went to Bill somebody for coaching. Billinchek?

Tom Brady is getting some recognition from the announcer. Julian Eddleman is getting the MVP award,

So who won it?
OMG...YOU’RE KILLING ME
Sorry, my education was in physical ed. Football was never my forte, but my dad, a coach, made sure I respected the efforts of both sides, and that was a classic close game for 7/8 of the whole game. There was no particular sluffing off on the part of either team, so I give them what they deserve in the opinion score, which would be 100% on both teams. I'm ol' fashioned. Emmet Smith got the Vince Lombardi Trophy, I think they just said.
There is nothing to be sorry for...
I thought it was funny, as I was reading it.

That’s it, that’s all...I didn’t mean anything by it

Listen to the fans booing lol
lol! All I heard were cheering on the channel I'm watching online. Gee, that was nice getting to see the last 10 minutes of the game. I have no pony in this show. Boston's on one coast, LA's on the other, I'm in the middle within a hundred miles out of roughly 3,000 miles.

So who won it?
OMG...YOU’RE KILLING ME
There is nothing to be sorry for...
I thought it was funny, as I was reading it.

That’s it, that’s all...I didn’t mean anything by it
Hey, I was a team player in high school, I know about chatter. It's all good.

Pretty good way of projecting a positive image by the NFL, by giving the Super Bowl MVP award to a guy that served a 4 game suspension for PEDs at the start of the year.

So who won it?
OMG...YOU’RE KILLING ME
Edit: oops, I have no idea why I thought they said that. This is me tonight: :lalala:

Pretty good way of projecting a positive image by the NFL, by giving the Super Bowl MVP award to a guy that served a 4 game suspension for PEDs at the start of the year.
Maybe he saw the error of his ways and became the "most improved player" by fixing what he broke.

Forum List

Back