Super Bowl threatened by right to work in Indiana

Nice to see all that compassionate conservatism at work, bitching about how union guys better not fuck up their football game protesting for their rights or anything.

Here's a hint conz....if you don't LIKE being portrayed as being greedy assholes, don't ACT like one.

Right to work for less is a VERY BAD idea, I know I live in a state with right to work laws and you can be fired for any reason, anytime without repercussions.
On the other hand, thanks to unions, there are a lot of screw ups that deserve to be fired but it is very hard to. I believe in right to work states because unions should not have the right to force you to be a member to be able to work.

Let the union stooges picket all they want. It's not gonna affect the SB game at all. Union players not going to cross the picket line for the Super Bowl? Someone warn the picketers about the coming cleat marks the players will inflict climbing over them. Then after that all they'll have to worry about is the crush of arriving spectators. Should be fun.

Maybe the union thugs can embrace OWS because they are going to be there as well.

Funny how major public events draw out all the leeches.
Odd how the standards change. Rallies against Wall Street corruption are attended by "leeches' while other rallies are wonderful, patriotic events.

Washington-DC-Tea-Party-Express.jpg

Forum List

Back